NCAA 09: Coming To The Wii - Vote For The Cover Mascot.

Chitown021

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Looks like this year NCAA Football will hit the Wii. Instead of a cover athlete they will put a mascot on the cover and they're letting us decide which one. Go to the EA website and cast your vote.

My vote:

images

images

[quote name='Chitown021']Looks like this year NCAA Football will hit the Wii. Instead of a cover athlete they will put a mascot on the cover and they're letting us decide which one. Go to the EA website and cast your vote.

My vote:

images

images
[/quote]

I went to K-State also!!!! Where in KC do you live? I just moved here from St. Louis about 1 month ago.

Good news on NCAA coming to the Wii. I voted for UCF's mascot to win. I know it won't happen, but I would love to see that. I hope they include online play and that it works better than Madden's.

[quote name='schuerm26']I went to K-State also!!!! Where in KC do you live? I just moved here from St. Louis about 1 month ago.[/quote]

I didn't go there but my wife did. My favorite college is actually Notre Dame but I don't think having the leprechaun guy on the cover would look very cool. I live north of the river between Claycomo and Liberty.

[quote name='Chitown021']I didn't go there but my wife did. My favorite college is actually Notre Dame but I don't think having the leprechaun guy on the cover would look very cool. I live north of the river between Claycomo and Liberty.[/quote]

Im about 2 miles from Barry Road off 29. Where Zona Rosa is.

Chalk another vote up for Willie The Wildcat.

Edit: Check out Toledo's mascot.

[quote name='schuerm26']Im about 2 miles from Barry Road off 29. Where Zona Rosa is.

Chalk another vote up for Willie The Wildcat.

Edit: Check out Toledo's mascot.[/quote]

Welcome to the area! I live about 5 miles east of Zona Rosa. My house is near the Stroud's restaurant off of I-35 and Vivion Rd. You should check the Kansas CAG thread for local deals. We cover the Kansas City metro area there. A majority of the members in that thread are out south in Lawrence and Overland Park but there are a few of us that live north of the river.

KANSAS CAG THREAD

Weak. No U of M. I don't even know if they have a mascot. I guess their mascot is putting up a pretty good regular season and losing bowl games.

Cy the Cyclone all the way! He's been named the most dominant mascot by CBS Sportsline, so it's only fitting he be on the cover of NCAA '09.

Wouldn't it make sense to put the LSU Tiger on there? Seeing as how they're the champs?

Either way, I voted for Brutus since... Illinois doesn't/can't have a mascot anymore.

EDIT* I love how they cartoon-ized all the mascot for the Wii version.:roll:

Go Cocks!!!

or

Go Gamecocks!!! (For those who do not know.)

Cocky's image looks a little off though. They probably should just put LSU's mascot on the cover. They are the defending champs.

Oski, baby!

I'm somewhat surprised they don't have the Oregon Duck in there. And somewhat NOT surprised they don't have the Stanfurd mascot in there ;). Actually, wait, I think there was nothing for USC either, but then what is their mascot except for that idiot on the horse?

[quote name='Vinny']
EDIT* I love how they cartoon-ized all the mascot for the Wii version.:roll:[/QUOTE]

Haven't they always been like that? I know the WVU Mountaineer on the site is the same lame one that's in the NCAA 2008 WVU Theme I had on the 360.

[quote name='Kendal']Weak. No U of M. I don't even know if they have a mascot. I guess their mascot is putting up a pretty good regular season and losing bowl games.[/QUOTE]

We don't have a mascot, and we won our bowl game this year. :roll:

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']We don't have a mascot, and we won our bowl game this year. :roll:[/quote]

What position do you play? And if you can't laugh at your team, GTFO. I have been a long time U of M fan. Live near the Big House. I know they won this year, I watched it, it was actually exciting. Again it was a joke. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: I can use those too. Sweet!:roll::roll::roll:

It won't be Brutus, not because he's not an inherently excellent choice, but because he's 'whipping boy' avatar of college football fans outside of "O-H-!...-I-O!!"

Because Zippy or Lee Corso wearing a mascot head from each conference on collectible covers are also not feasible choices, I vote for "USC Cheerleader". Preferably a worm's-eye shot.

bread's done
Back