Need advice on getting Street Fighter 25th Anniversary for ps3

pagongster55

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
So I am very interested in getting this product and wanted some advice on the best/cheapest place to get it.  Amazon has it for around 126 right now but I don't know if you guys know any other place where I can get this cheaper.  I saw that some have sold on ebay new for around 100 or even less but there are no current auctions available.  Also, do you think that the price for this will just go up more and I should just pick it up now before supply dries up or should I wait a little bit to see if any deals pop up for it at a better price (I am in no hurry to get this if it'll get me a better price, I don't mind waiting a while).  I am leaning toward getting a new copy if possible just to make sure that everything is in good condition (I tend to be picky about condition) and am looking to keep this for my collection rather than sell it down the road.  Thanks for the advice.

Keep an eye on Hastings (gohastings.com). Someone found it there a while back for dirt cheap.

Also if you're just interested in a portion of it keep watching ebay for people selling them in lots/parting out. I grabbed the soundtrack disks for $15 shipped. Seller also had the statue (it went for $35 shipped).

So there's always hope. I still see them at retail (1 new, 2 used for $79-$100).

bread's done
Back