Need: Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow. Have: 2 gigs of PC2100 RAM

lilchao44

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
I don't have much, but I really want a sealed copy of it. This is all I've got for trade as of now:

Gamecube:
18-wheeler: american pro trucker,
1080 avalance,

Nintendo DS
The limited edition Pink Kirby Stylus
4 spare official Styli (Sold)
Computer
A Gig of PC2100 RAM, x2
Belkin Gold 6' IEEE-1284 Printer cable

I may add more later, but that's all as of right now.

plus, I found out that Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow is available on http://www.konami.com/gs/gameinfo.php?id=15 but I can't afford it
I will give you everything on the list if you send me this game. It's in stock, right there, and I'm willing. :bow:

[quote name='DeathDealer']Its not too hard to find. You could probably find one at just about any TRU.[/quote]

Nope, they're sold out everywhere here.
you got a copy? I'll trade you.

[quote name='toldawg128']I've seen them at Kmart. Check there.[/quote]s

They don't have Kmarts where I live, and I want to trade, not buy.

It's $8.98 at CC. You can try to check your local inventory at circuitcity.com. I was there yesterday at one near me and still saw at least 1 copy each for PS2 and Xbox. If you are interested, I can sell 1 to you for $15 shipped - a little added for shipping and my time. Message me if interested.

[quote name='brianmoy']It's $8.98 at CC. You can try to check your local inventory at circuitcity.com. I was there yesterday at one near me and still saw at least 1 copy each for PS2 and Xbox. If you are interested, I can sell 1 to you for $15 shipped - a little added for shipping and my time. Message me if interested.[/quote]
but I'm lookingd for Dawn of Sorrow, which is for the DS. I'll gladly pay that if you have Dawn of Sorrow, though.

[quote name='brianmoy']It's $8.98 at CC. You can try to check your local inventory at circuitcity.com. I was there yesterday at one near me and still saw at least 1 copy each for PS2 and Xbox. If you are interested, I can sell 1 to you for $15 shipped - a little added for shipping and my time. Message me if interested.[/QUOTE] I believe you are talking about Curse of Darkness

[quote name='mkg12']I believe you are talking about Curse of Darkness[/quote]

Hello, yes I'm wrong again. (slap slap) :oops: I just remembered it was Castlevania something of something. I get them all mixed up because the names sound so similar and the "of" part.

Sorry to be that guy.

[quote name='brianmoy']Hello, yes I'm wrong again. (slap slap) :oops: I just remembered it was Castlevania something of something. I get them all mixed up because the names sound so similar and the "of" part.

Sorry to be that guy.[/quote]
Castlevania: Elgy of Emptiness!
nah... anyway, no takers still?

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']do you need the game sealed, i have one i played only a couple times so far[/quote]

how many times you played? and do you have any files that you haven't played yet? if so, i think I might be willing to trade, but minus an item or two, but I decidewhich one to keep

[quote name='kurrptsenate']do have any other games you are willing to trade?[/quote]

well, I really don't want to trade too many games for this if all I have to do is get $35, how manywhat kind of games do you want?

[quote name='kurrptsenate']do have any other games you are willing to trade?[/quote]
Not really, i don't want to trade too many games for this, since it's only worth $35 on that link I posted, what kind of games do you want?

[quote name='kurrptsenate']im looking for

point blank ds
electroplankton
ace attorney

me and my katamari (PSP)

any of those would suffice[/quote]

I got none of those...

I just reread your OP and realized you were looking for it sealed, I have a complete copy however, let me know if you are still interested

[quote name='kurrptsenate']what other handheld games do you have?

I sold my xbox, dont have a ps2 currently, and looking for mario sports games for the GC[/quote]

I never got any of the mario sports titles, and my portable titles are advance wars ds, yoshi's island, animal crossing ds, kirby canvas curse, maio kart ds, metroid prime pinball, metroid prime hunters first hunt demo, mario 64 ds, and warioware touched. but I don't want to get trid of them too hastily.

[quote name='almasy82']hey check out kmart I just picked up 2 dawn of sorrow for $19.99 each.. :)[/QUOTE]

you might want to report that to the k-mart clearance thread. It might be a new price drop.

bread's done
Back