Need everyone's help please...

[quote name='6669']Its really nice when a male CAG can speak from his heart on this site :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you :) My weakness is that I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve. I always go into everything 100% with all of my heart. For me, it's all or nothing.

I've ended up getting shit on big-time on a few past occasions by a variety of females.

I will never be a bitter asshole, though.

Alright here's a select few:
Aerosmith: Don't Wanna Miss a Thing
Dune: Somebody
Elton John: Your Song
Goo Goo Dolls: Iris
John Mellancamp: Jack and Diane
Lifehouse: Hanging By A Moment
The Calling: Wherever You Will Go

Damn, if you're looking for sweet-sounding romantic-dancey type songs, look no further than Fade Into You by Mazzy Star. I can't listen to that song if I'm alone, too heartbreakingly gorgeous. :p

Okay, just wanted to pimp 'Halo' by the Cure one more time!

Here are the lyrics...

i never felt like this with anyone before
you only have to smile and i'm dizzy
you make the world go round
a thousand times an hour
just touch my head
and send me spinning

you show me colours and i'm crying
you hold my eyes in yours
and open up the world
i can't believe all this

i want to keep this feeling
deep inside of me
i want you always in my heart
you are everything

you fill my head all full of rainbows
and all the rainbows end
is every step you take
just to be with you forever

i want to keep this feeling
deep inside of me
i want you always in my heart
you are everything

[quote name='megashock5']Okay, just wanted to pimp 'Halo' by the Cure one more time!

Here are the lyrics...
[/QUOTE]

Awesome song! I finally listened to it :)

For some reason, I could not date any girl that would accept a mix tape full of "love songs" and not laugh in my face. I don't know, it just sounds soooooooo cheesy to me. Anyway, I always thought "Since I've Been Loving You" is a great song to screw to. I hope it helps.

[quote name='javeryh']For some reason, I could not date any girl that would accept a mix tape full of "love songs" and not laugh in my face. I don't know, it just sounds soooooooo cheesy to me. Anyway, I always thought "Since I've Been Loving You" is a great song to screw to. I hope it helps.[/QUOTE]

I guess some people may never understand. She loves it. That's just the difference between us and others.

It's all the little things in life that add up to the big things. We must learn to appreciate and not take for granted each thing that we are blessed with and experience.

I appreciate your input :)

[quote name='crickett003']I guess some people may never understand. She loves it. That's just the difference between us and others.

It's all the little things in life that add up to the big things. We must learn to appreciate and not take for granted each thing that we are blessed with and experience.

I appreciate your input :)[/QUOTE]

Good for you. That's what makes the world go 'round, right? I'm glad you've found happiness - it really is the ultimate prize in life and one that I think everyone aspires to. :D

[quote name='crickett003']Must... have...... more.. songs...... captain..... :razz:[/QUOTE]

I didn't read the whole thread. Now are you specifically talking about 'making love' type songs or 'I'm gonna fuck you in the ass so you better brace yourself' type songs?

[quote name='jaykrue']I didn't read the whole thread. Now are you specifically talking about 'making love' type songs or 'I'm gonna fuck you in the ass so you better brace yourself' type songs?[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just imagined you at a record store asking for that section.

"Can I help you sir?"

"Yes, Im looking for the 'I'm gonna fuck you in the ass so you better brace yourself' music section"

[quote name='jaykrue']I didn't read the whole thread. Now are you specifically talking about 'making love' type songs or 'I'm gonna fuck you in the ass so you better brace yourself' type songs?[/QUOTE]

:lol: :lol:

Anything about love/romance etc. All types of music.

[quote name='supadupacheap']:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just imagined you at a record store asking for that section.

"Can I help you sir?"

"Yes, Im looking for the 'I'm gonna fuck you in the ass so you better brace yourself' music section"[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I was serious when I typed it but looking back, I can definitely see the absurdity of it. :oops:

[quote name='crickett003']:lol: :lol:

Anything about love/romance etc. All types of music.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if anyone's mentioned it but I really like R Kelly's Bump&Grind song. It's not necessarily a romantic song but it DOES get one in the mood. I also like using Ralph Tresvant or Keith Sweat - basically any of the slow tempo R&B. But if we're talkin' category 2, ;), NiN's "I want to fuck you like an animal" all the way. :cool:

bread's done
Back