Need Relationship Help! What should I do?

[quote name='billyrox']I know you wont listen to me because it hurts too hard.

but from personal experience, the best thing is cut her off completely and move on.

it will hurt like hell for the first 5 or 6 weeks.. you will be depressed and angry.
but give it time.

and about 3 months from now.. you'll be whole again. give it time...and move on now. dont waste anymore of your time. and definately dont listen to any of the bull shit she says. action> words[/QUOTE]

This is the best thing you can do. The sooner you move on, the sooner the hurt will end.

I had the same thing happen to me in college, and against everyone's advice, I fought like hell to get the ex back, only prolonging the pain. Breaking up is like a band-aid, you just have to pull it off quickly and be done with it.

Like others have said, unless it's her place, so has no right asking you to leave.

You have to do the thing that runs the most emotionally counter intuitive, pretend like she never existed. As long as your heart is bleeding over her, she still has the control. However, if you go on about living your life like you could care less, either you'll never hear from her again or she'll want you back because she's feeling possessive and upset you're not cutting your arms over her. It's likely that the former is true and it's over. Do whatever you have to in order to move on.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Dearest OP, is your name on the lease?[/QUOTE]

Even if it isn't, he should check his local cohabitation laws.

Cut the whore loose and move on eventually you'll feel better; may take awhile to get there but you will. Also you should consider throwing her ass out if it's your place and make her stay with a friend, or at the very least go to the apartment and take/throw away all the shit you paid for why let her enjoy it.

I agree with almost everything everyone is saying! She is being a manipulative b**** and you should try to move on.

On top of what ... most ... other people have said, I would add that you should delete your relationship status to single and, if you're able, delete her from your friends list and hide your feed so she can't keep tabs on you. This will drive her nuts.

Simple advice
This chick takes 2plus years of your life saying she loves you. Then she leaves you and admits to cheating/making out with a guy or whatever. Then She kicks you out of YOUR PLACE. Why in the F$#@ are you even contemplating getting back with her
Her Actions tell you she dont give a hoot about you MAN.

You should be Furious and FULL OF RAGE against her. She took 2 years of your YOUNG LIFE and F@$#@D you over. Being Pissed at her and wishing her the worst will help you get over her FASTER! It will make you realize what a Kinieving little B!tch she was.
Good Luck
Your internet buddy
NDDAVE

I bet she thinks you're too nice 'cause you seem like a wimpy :baby: pushover in your first post. Relax, that doesn't mean you are hopeless.
Go look in the mirror.
Do you see a man or a boy? Be the man.
You are your own boss. Not someone that says one thing but does another.
Grow a pair and tell her (like Samuel Jackson would) to hit the Mutha fuckin' Road.
You are done being jerked around by a no good fool.

You gave it your best shot. It's not your fault she turned out to be a selfish bitch.

Talk to your friends. I bet they all say they saw this coming.

A lot of good advice here.

The whole financial situation concerning the house, cell plan, etc. definitely needs to be taken care of immediately like many have mentioned.

And along with that you need to just straight up call her a skank ass bitch, to go fuck off, and then just walk, bro. Don't look back. It is not worth it. Trust me. The pain you're feeling now sucks but it will end up being much worse if you try to reconcile.

There are better out there.

[quote name='wybo_a']I'm in the club for maybe 20 min before I realize that my ex-girlfriend is there and she is all over some other guy. I can see she is completely wasted, so I grab her attention and ask I thought you weren't seeing other guys. She again assures me she is not.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure she was laughing with her gfs later at the fact that you actually caught her in the act and bought her lie.

You gotta get out of this.

Look at it this way: no kids, no ring, comparatively you got off easy...

I'm sorry, I lost you at the part where she cheated, broke up with you, and then asked you to move out... and you did. My girlfriend cheats on me or breaks it off she's moving out, plain and simple.

In other news, its quite obvious she just doesn't want to be single. She's gonna try to find someone else to replace you and if after some "undisclosed time" she can't find someone she'll contact you saying she wants to get back together. There's no other reason why she would give you that open-ended shit and then be making out with guys at the club.

Another vote for leave her and move on with your life. I was in a similar situation. My first love dumped me and hooked up with someone I knew. It ended in a couple of months and she wanted to get back with me. Luckily my best friend didn't tell me about it so we never got back together. I moved on to other girls (all better relationships than that) and finally found my wife. It sucked for 3 months, but eventually I moved on and in hindsight it was much better that way.

I also second the make sure that she doesn't have use of any account with your name on it (house, credit card, phone). The moment she realizes you have moved on she may try to stick it to you for moving on.

Revenge isn't worth it, be the better man and just protect yourselve and move on.

OP, where did you go? We gotta make sure your not somewhere on hands and knees trying to get her back.

Or one of us will have to pay you a visit and kick your ass, STAT.

Yeah, it's a little weird the guy starts a thread asking for help, then doesn't check back for 2 days... My guess is he's in a glass case of emotion.

hes probably busy trying to find a place to hide her body.......either that or hes broken back into their old place and is living inside the walls.

Or maybe this whole thing was just a psychology evaluation for the hardcore gamer section of the population. Shieet! We've all been used as guinea pigs.

[quote name='dkreegz515']go bang a bunch of her friends... even the ugly ones...[/QUOTE]Yeah, do this. Guys, too. Bang 'em all.

Yeah, lokizz, so she could say things like "hahaha, what a downgrade" as opposed to "YOU WERE MY fuckING FRIEND YOU STUPID BITCH HOW COULD YOU HAVE SEX WITH MY EX BOYFRIENDDDDDDDD"

Well here is some advice that helps me through breakups. Stay active. What I mean is find something to keep you busy because if you take time to sit an think it will only hurt. Try to do something productive or at least stay active so your mind gets off it. Plus you might be happier.

Second man the fuck up about everything. No need to rehash everything said in this thread.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']She stuck it in you and broke it off. Forget about her and move on.[/QUOTE]

Nothing needed to be said after this post. Well done sir.

[quote name='dannyox718']Or maybe this whole thing was just a psychology evaluation for the hardcore gamer section of the population. Shieet! We've all been used as guinea pigs.[/QUOTE]

Everybody should be happy I'm here to skew the results.

sorry for the threadjack this may become, but OP hasn't checked back in yet and he's got his answer if he's read any of the 100+ posts made so far...

i'm in a similar situation right now except that i'm the other guy in this scenario...this girl and i have been friends for a while now, like all the same music/movies/etc., and have a great time together whenever we hang out. she's been with her boyfriend for probably 2+ years and has now confessed to me that she has feelings for me and that i'm her "secret crush". now being a guy i have no idea what this really means and have been thrown for a bit of a loop. i do really like her and i'm pretty sure she feels the same but i have become a friend to her bf (friendly, not really close) and am not trying to break up a long standing relationship. i'm thinking that if she feels this way about me then she's not really getting what she needs out of the current relationship and is ready to move on. by telling me this is she essentially "fair game" or should i cut things short and tell her that it's not meant to be (which i really don't want to do)?

[quote name='ToddManG']sorry for the threadjack this may become, but OP hasn't checked back in yet and he's got his answer if he's read any of the 100+ posts made so far...

i'm in a similar situation right now except that i'm the other guy in this scenario...this girl and i have been friends for a while now, like all the same music/movies/etc., and have a great time together whenever we hang out. she's been with her boyfriend for probably 2+ years and has now confessed to me that she has feelings for me and that i'm her "secret crush". now being a guy i have no idea what this really means and have been thrown for a bit of a loop. i do really like her and i'm pretty sure she feels the same but i have become a friend to her bf (friendly, not really close) and am not trying to break up a long standing relationship. i'm thinking that if she feels this way about me then she's not really getting what she needs out of the current relationship and is ready to move on. by telling me this is she essentially "fair game" or should i cut things short and tell her that it's not meant to be (which i really don't want to do)?[/QUOTE]

2n8mwwk.jpg

[quote name='ToddManG']sorry for the threadjack this may become, but OP hasn't checked back in yet and he's got his answer if he's read any of the 100+ posts made so far...

Snip[/QUOTE]

Just remember -- if she's willing to drop him to move onto her 'secret crush', there's no reason to think she wouldn't do the same to you when she gets bored.

[quote name='PR Mega X']Just remember -- if she's willing to drop him to move onto her 'secret crush', there's no reason to think she wouldn't do the same to you when she gets bored.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. It could get toxic for him real quick. Unless the other guy treats her poorly and gives good reason for her jumping ship, her considering another dude while involved is a bad sign.

Skanks is Skanks. To the OP do everything you can to not think about it or let it hurt you. Like everyone else has said, move on, kick her out of your life. Leave a way for her to contact you if she wants to come crawling back, and you can decide then, otherwise forget about it.

To the thread jacker. That girl sounds like another you want nothing to do with, and being a part of the reason for a 2 year relationship breaking up is not fun to deal with. Unless your into that. If she is really having problems with her current relationship, it will end, and if you are really into the girl, you'll still be friends.

I'm not advocating violence...but if your ever feeling down, just know that a girl who likes to cheat out in the clubs is eventually gonna meet this guy:
http://boston.barstoolsports.com/ra...to-snookie-getting-punched-in-the-face-is-on/

Last edited by a moderator:

i'm in a similar situation right now except that i'm the other guy in this scenario...this girl and i have been friends for a while now, like all the same music/movies/etc., and have a great time together whenever we hang out. she's been with her boyfriend for probably 2+ years and has now confessed to me that she has feelings for me and that i'm her "secret crush". now being a guy i have no idea what this really means and have been thrown for a bit of a loop. i do really like her and i'm pretty sure she feels the same but i have become a friend to her bf (friendly, not really close) and am not trying to break up a long standing relationship. i'm thinking that if she feels this way about me then she's not really getting what she needs out of the current relationship and is ready to move on. by telling me this is she essentially "fair game" or should i cut things short and tell her that it's not meant to be (which i really don't want to do)?[/QUOTE]

Ask her to be an adult.

If there are no kids involved and next to no shared property, she can be done with him and onto you by the end of the weekend.

To the thread-jacker: If she's just stringing you along like a puppet, that is bad. If she starts cheating on him with you that is bad, because you know she's capable of doing so and will probably do it to you if she was with you. If she is actually falling out of love with her current boyfriend and is starting to fall for you, well that may not be as bad. It happens. There just may have been something missing from that relationship all along.

My advice is if you really think you might want to be with her, then ask her what she wants. If she does want to be with you, she will end the current relationship in a legit manner and not string you along or play the other guy. If either of you just wants to be friends, then make sure the other knows and you two can keep it at that, no stringing along like a fool for either.

If you two do end up together, obviously this may strain the friendship you have with the guy so don't be surprised if he wants to slug you in the nugget.

Whenever you're in a relationship that causes you to poll an internet community whether to stay or leave, end it immediately.

[quote name='diaeresis']Whenever you're in a relationship that causes you to poll an internet community whether to stay or leave, end it immediately.[/QUOTE]

This is good advice. :)

YEP, plain and simple, end it. it sucks. it is not your bad. kick HER ass out.

SOLVED

on a side note, never offer to sell items on your page for stuff you no longer have in your possession. you have not logged in in 5 days and are sending payments to a paypal with her email, to a house with your stuff, and hoping the women that will let other guys have sex with her, will send your stuff off to strangers over the internet.... had i known about all this before sending payment i may have reconsidered.

shes screwing you, don't let her screw other CAG's too. its been 10 days and i haven't even heard if your sending the correct fightstick.. or who is sending it.. or if it IS sent... take back your life and get her out of it.

Yah, she's looking to ride a different bologna pony. Cut her loose, tell her to move on.

Last edited by a moderator:
This one of the most fascinating threads I have read on any site ever. I also agree. She fucked you over, leave her. There's no way that you can go back to the great relationship you once had. Now please, for Christ's sake, will you update us on what you've done? Assuming, of course, that her head isn't a hood ornament on your car that you're now driving around, Doomsday-style.

You should cuss her out the next time you see her in the club. In a gentleman manner of course.. but make sure you cut the fucking ties so you don't cry yourself to sleep. *More fish in the sea- blah blah* You know the story.

[quote name='PR Mega X']Clearly, along with his balls, the OP's ex has also taken possession of the computer.[/QUOTE]

LOL where the fuck is this OP

bread's done
Back