Need some interest check :) - mods can clsoe, got my answers :)

gameguy1001

Banned
hey guys, just wondering if people had any interest in these, and what their values may be, i have them sitting here not on my list and was debating selling them off to try and make some money:

Dead rising 2 Collector edition sealed 360
Splinter Cell conviction CE with Briefcase sealed 360
Mafia 2 CE sealed 360
Alan Wake CE sealed 360
Uncharted 2 CE sealed ps3
Trinity universe CE sealed ps3
Atelier rorona CE sealed ps3

most of these i have 1 and am able to get more upon request. along with alot more CE imports, like Final Fantasy XIII, Star Ocean Last Hope, and many more.

Last edited by a moderator:
token - thats lower then what i had thought. mafia 2 regular is still 50 new. maybe id be best off keeping that one lol.

You aren't going to get premium price offers for current gen stuff like that here if thats what you're looking for, I can almost guarantee it.

[quote name='gameguy1001']token - thats lower then what i had thought. mafia 2 regular is still 50 new. maybe id be best off keeping that one lol.[/QUOTE]

hehe, I was just giving you a hard time, but actually, it is $60 at BB, with a 10% off coupon, and I have a $5 RZ cert, so I could get it for $50 ;):lol:

no i know i'm not gonna get like 150 bucks for a le game thats new even if its not easy to find right now, i just wanted to see what i could get, but if i'd only get 50 i'd just as soon keep it, store it, and hope it goes up or pass it to my kids lol

yeah gamerguy, that's the gist, to just save it. Imagine what the prices will be like 20 years from now on some of this stuff..if Bioshock 1 LE's go for upwards of $300, I could only see that tripling by say the year 2030..question is, who will have a system to play it on by then? sometimes it seems like a gamble to even collect these damn things anyway! :bomb:

and yeah, like mike.m said, all your stuff is too fresh to sell at a mark up, I mean hell, the Alan Wake CE could've just been had for $40 at Amazon..so unless you sell at MSRP w/ Free Shipping, or take a little hit..then IDK what would sell.

wow really?? alan wake CE was just 40 on amazon?? i thought i got mine fairly cheap at 60! i think i may have over paid for most of these. I never went to amazon and checked, but it seems like their prices are cheap sometimes. I know Trinity universe and Atelier rorona are hard to find as the CE's, i looked on ebay and amazon and couldn't even find 1. But like you and mike said, i'm gonna take a big hit trying to sell them here, which i don't want to do. i'd want what i paid for em i think. So just as well to keep them sealed, store them so they don't get hurt, and wait a while maybe it'll go up, maybe itll go down lol.

oh well! i'm just gonna keep them in storage! maybe 1 day they will be worth something, untill then i'll just store them away :) thanks guys, i got the answers i kinda figured i would

bread's done
Back