Need to sell Pikachu 3ds XL! Also my old trade list that I need to update.

Armored Core 2: Another Age:bouncy:
Ratchet & Clank 2 :cold:

Or alternatively I would offer like $10 shipped plus fees for these.

Or you could come off of the first Kingdom Hearts + R&C.

Anyway, just let me know and you will get your needed Paypal. Keep in mind that I can't afford beyond like $12 atm. Yeah, erm. Just figure up what you want to part with for how much.

Hrrm, I have the original case to SOTN but have the Greatest Hits disc. I'd rather have the original disc. Trade discs? + I throw in something extra? (but if you agree, what's the condition of your disc?)

Umm not really, a few Genesis games but I doubt you'd need those (Streets of Rage and Beyond Oasis both are complete) unless you do. But I was thinking more like just give you a little bit of cash + my GH disc for your disc.

Hi, interested in the packs of Nintendo game cards. Let me know if I have anything that interests you in a trade or whatever.

Thanks.

Meh, adding bump because apparently when this isn't bumped, I get offensively low offers.

Top 2?

"Your Persona 3 Portable ($30 used) for my Luigi's Mansion? ($5-10)" Also typed horridly.

".Hack Outbreak for $5?" The cheapest I could find it anywhere was $15 before shipping and he was offering me the cost of shipping and a dollar profit at most.

Please, if you're going to offer, realize that I'm not stupid, I collect these as a hobby and I'm not some lumbering retard who just happens to have access to a cavalcade of games and am trying to garage sale them out. I have standards.

Super Mario All-stars Wii (Sealed) for Madden 2001 (disc only) and $3 in Gamestop credit?

Your commentary on the giftcards is interesting; I'd say it depends on the situation.

Sure for A+ titles you wouldn't want to settle for less, but then there's stuff like Monster Hunter Official Strategy guide which lists for $30 in a magical caterpillar land but has abyssal sales rankings and when it does sell it's when warehousedeals lists it for $15 shipped. Now you better believe that when I saw a $12 TIV, I went hell yeah. There's something to be said about liquidity, because there's $20 items that will sell in three days and there's $20 items that won't sell in one year.

I realize that, but the games they were talking about I could sell to the local game store for more, not have to pay shipping, and would have cash right then and there. Plus, if I decided I really did want it, it wasn't that hard to just head back and re-buy it. Sure, I lose some cash but it's my fault for selling something i didn't want to. The offers I was given were just plain offensive in my eyes. However, one of them did respond back "I wasn't really serious, I was hoping you were an idiot and I'd gotten lucky."
Sure, I'm paraphrasing but it wasn't far off from that.

[quote name='Rozz']Super Mario All-stars Wii (Sealed) for Madden 2001 (disc only) and $3 in Gamestop credit?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the sarcastic bump ;)

I found that CD at a garage sale a while back, and I collect CDs anyway so I knew I had to have it. I figured, for $3, why not?

Could you please CML for the following:
Metroid Prime Trilogy
The Orange Box
Also, which systems is this for? If its for the 360 this as well thanks:
Fallout 3: Survival Edition (Complete, pip-boy opened, game and lunchbox sealed. Pip-boy clock in same condition it was in when I opened it.)

bread's done
Back