Nekobi's List o' Stuff! - TONS of Eye of Judgment Cards FS/T!

nekobi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Welcome to nekobi's first tradelist here on CAG! I only have a couple feedback on here, but you can check out my 300+ eBay feedback here. Thanks for looking everyone!~

Updates
Newest items added Jan 3:
  • Tons of Eye of Judgment Cards (PM with what you're looking for I have 4 boxes worth!)
  • 2x Biolith Phantom Rares
  • 1x Water Phantom Rare
  • 10+ Ultra Rare Extras
  • 50+ Rares
  • Common/Uncommon Complete Sets
  • Albert Odyssey (Sega Saturn)

Newest items added Dec 2:
  • Tales of the Abyss 'Tokunaga' Promo Plush
  • Tales of the Abyss 'Tokunaga' Promo Plush Extra Head #4
  • Tales of the Abyss 'Tokunaga' Promo Plush Extra Head #5 'Kos-Mos'
Newest items added Nov 20:
  • 16 Newtype USA Magazines (Used - Excellent Condition)
  • Megatokyo Vol. 1 (Used - Excellent Condition)
  • DiGi Charat Dejiko's Summer Vacation Manga (New & Unread)
  • Hot Topic $35 Gift Card (New)
  • GBA to Gamecube Cable (New & Sealed)
  • Gamecube Freeloader (Used - Mint & Complete)
  • Tsubasa Resivoir Chronicle Mokona Official DX 12" Plush from Japan (Brand New w/ Mint Tag) [RARE!]
Shipping Info
I ship USPS First Class for smaller packages and anything over a pound I ship USPS Priority. I always pack everything very well to insure your goods arrive in perfect condition. ;)

Feedback
I always leave feedback for anyone who I trade with and I hope you will do the same for me. :)

Rules
If we are trading, whoever has a higher iTrader rating will ship first. If you are buying something from me, I ask that you please send payment first regardless of our iTrader ratings just so I can be on the safe side.

Questions?
Ask! Just send me a PM or email me for a faster response. =)

>>> I Will Check Lists! ..

Pms sent.

Hmm..Pac-Man ghost hat sounds fun. ^_^ I've had that on my to-do list for a while now. I'll try and get one made over the weekend (hopefully) and you can decide if you want one after you see how it turns out. :3

Sorry, didn't see enough of interest for KH2, interested in your Sonic Battle though. Not sure what kind of Sonic stuff you are looking for but I do have a bunch of old Archie Sonic comics. ^_^;

[quote name='youruglyclone']what firmware is your psp?[/quote]
I'm pretty sure it's 2.1, I can check if you are interested in it.

PSP Value pack up for grabs, last chance before eBay! I really need the cash. ^_^; Send offers if interested!
Thanks!

I wouldn't be interested, but do you happen to have a Yachiru Hat? You should make one of her in the act of biting, like this:
avt_yachiru02.gif

That would be hilarious.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I wouldn't be interested, but do you happen to have a Yachiru Hat? You should make one of her in the act of biting, like this:
avt_yachiru02.gif

That would be hilarious.[/quote] That'd be funny, sadly near impossible to make though, hehe! Plus it would be a human head (well..shinigami head technically) on your own human head, it probably would look extra stange! @_@

Updated 1st post w/ pics of PSP Pack!

[quote name='nekobi']That'd be funny, sadly near impossible to make though, hehe! Plus it would be a human head (well..shinigami head technically) on your own human head, it probably would look extra stange! @_@

Updated 1st post w/ pics of PSP Pack![/quote]

Well I was thinking you could just have her hair, eyebrows, and eyes with two "fangs"...maybe a little slobber lol.

Ah well, it was just an idea, you'd be walking around with someone biting your head XD

[quote name='unicron129']Free Bump for a VERY nice CAG. Thanks.[/quote]
Yeah no prob, I'll get the manual sent out to ya tomorrow. :)

omgz sweetness!! Won a mint copy of Bleach Wii on eBay for $40 shipped! Woohoo! No longer on my wishlist! ^___^!

Also, Sonic Comics added to my trade list! Have a look!~

[quote name='nekobi']omgz sweetness!! Won a mint copy of Bleach Wii on eBay for $40 shipped! Woohoo! No longer on my wishlist! ^___^!

Also, Sonic Comics added to my trade list! Have a look!~[/quote]

Haha, let me know how it is, I've been thinking about getting that one but I have a US Wii System >.>
Have you played the Naruto one as well?

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Haha, let me know how it is, I've been thinking about getting that one but I have a US Wii System >.>
Have you played the Naruto one as well?[/quote]
Yeah, I bought a Japanese System at launch and a US system at launch (crazy I know). I figured even if they came out with a freeloader type thing for the Wii, I doubt it could get all the Japanese virtual console games, so I just went for it. (I wasn't being a very CAG at the time...and now I have lots of debt T_T gyuu..)
Yeah, I have the Naruto Wii game as well, it's very similar to the Gamecube ones except you can play it with the Wiimote & Nunchuk. You can also play it with the classic controller (my personal prefferance) or a gamecube controller even. The story mode is VERY short though, but they probably couldn't go too far into the story since at the time the Shippuden anime hadn't even started yet when it came out. It's a fun game though if you like the gamecube games. More of the same with all the characters a little older. ^_^

up! Pokemon Colosseum manual now gone~

I REALLY wants a copy of Ar Tonelico! Someone has got to have one lying around, right? :D

Added 2 Beavis & Butthead sealed collections. Lumines now sold via eBay (that was fast o_o!) Cleaned up the list a bit too~

Newly Added Games:
Baten Kaitos Orgins
Locoroco

bread's done
Back