nes stadiumevents just sold on e-bay for$1775

mosey73

CAGiversary!
Does anyone else think that paying $1775 for a game is crazy?? The game sucks anyhow, and is the same exact game as world fitness(which sucks). Would i like to have it ?? hell yeah, but i would never spend that much on such a suck ass thing.

You're right, I wouldn't pay almost two grand for a game.
I have been thinki8ng about paying $300-$400 for Star Fox Super Weekend though next time I see it on ebay.
That's just ridiculous.

[quote name='skid']You're right, I wouldn't pay almost two grand for a game.
I have been thinki8ng about paying $300-$400 for Star Fox Super Weekend though next time I see it on ebay.
That's just ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

I would shell out $500 for a decent copy of Stadium Events but not a dollar more.

I am a nes collector with just 3 more licensed games to collect, with stadium events being one of the, that is crazy, It is not worth $ 1775 just to have a pice of grey plastic with a great label just sitting in a drawer .

yeah, I can't imagine the state of boredom I'd have to attain to want to drop that much on a game. If I were rich and could afford to buy things like that, none of the fun of collecting would be there, unless it was fine art or something like that. but a nes game would end up in a drawer somewhere...

I can't imagine spending that much on one game, even if it is Stadium Events. I saw it the other day on Ebay with 25 bids $1500. I know that its not uncommon for it to sell for over $1000...

I must be missing something, but there's a complete copy of it on ebay for $498 as a buy it now. Different? And is this game supposed to be any good?

MjC

[quote name='MCalvert1']I must be missing something, but there's a complete copy of it on ebay for $498 as a buy it now. Different? And is this game supposed to be any good?

MjC[/quote]

That is the PAL version...not nearly as "high-demand" as the NTSC-US version.

I was reading that a complete sealed copy sold on ebay for $3050 and a manual for $875 this year. They believe only 10 complete copies exsist and only 300 cartiages are in existance. But is Stadium Events the rarest game or do rarer games exsist?

[quote name='Yokihana']I was reading that a complete sealed copy sold on ebay for $3050 and a manual for $875 this year. They believe only 10 complete copies exsist and only 300 cartiages are in existance. But is Stadium Events the rarest game or do rarer games exsist?[/quote]

Wow, it is amazing that people are willing to pay that much. Maybe GameQuestDirect should reprint those...:lol:

I really wish I could find one of these at a yard sale or something (this or Cheetahman II). I love collecting games but that is just too much money to pass up on.

[quote name='Yokihana']I was reading that a complete sealed copy sold on ebay for $3050 and a manual for $875 this year. They believe only 10 complete copies exsist and only 300 cartiages are in existance. But is Stadium Events the rarest game or do rarer games exsist?[/QUOTE]

aside from prototypes and other oddities, I don't think so.

bread's done
Back