Netflix ps3

pun123

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
If you have Netflix and PS3 you got to order a disc. Got mine today and I have to say that I'm impressed with the quality and stream through wifi. For only 8.99 a month you get unlimited movies, absolutely great deal love it on my 52" rather than my computer. Some people are complaining about that you have to have the dvd in but one nice thing is that it is easy parental supervision control for someone with kids, just take it out. I called and they said next year they will have it in the XMB and hopefully a rating system too.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Which PS3s have wireless internet? I didn't even know they had added that...[/QUOTE]

lol wtf? did you confuse it with the 360 that just got it?

[quote name='ssjmichael']lol wtf? did you confuse it with the 360 that just got it?[/QUOTE]

The original 20 GB PS3s at launch didn't have WiFi. The 60GB (or 80GB, whatever it was) launch model did, as has every PS3 model since.

[quote name='dmaul1114']The original 20 GB PS3s at launch didn't have WiFi. The 60GB (or 80GB, whatever it was) launch model did, as has every PS3 model since.[/QUOTE]

Not sure why you quoted me, I knew all that lol

Because the post I quoted made it sound like you thought all PS3s had wifi with your knock on the 360 for just getting it. Guess it was just typical Sony fan lame attempt at humor. :D

bread's done
Back