Never feed GGT #34 after midnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blacklight Tango Down is so....mediocre. It has to be a crime to have stuff like that up on PSN/XBL/Steam

I mean the game works well as game where you shoot people. But that's about it.

well down to like 65 degrees now playing starcraft 2. Not so worried now.

Damn these things pop up quickly.

Played some Genesis MK3 two days ago. Still the best port of the game. Screw PSX loading times.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']just paste the link in your post.

like this:

h tt p:// www. youtube. c o m/ watch?v=Ky -JUL0SDDs

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky-JUL0SDDs[/media][/QUOTE]

oh god what did i do

The new Prince of Persia definitely does not suck. The puzzles are a little on the easy side and the combat gets repetitive, but I'm enjoying it.

does the new castlevania game have local co-op? or is it network only?

I'm really tempted to pick up LP2 from GoGamers but I would rather have it on :360:.

I think my video card is dying--First time i tried to boot up my machine this morning I got a "bad video card" beep code. Eh, reason to upgrade.

[quote name='ninja dog']i have lots of names[/QUOTE]

while you're figuring those out, you should go back and edit the post that broke the page... :razz:

Wow!

That's the hottest IT woman I've ever, ever met. I can't believe it. At least 6 foot tall, light-skinned African-American, with short short styled hair wearing pencil thin designer jeans and high heals.
:drools:

Oh, and then there's the glasses....

I took a dallow sneak pic but feel bad. I'll delete it. Can barely see anyway.

I don't like black girls. I don't know why, I just can't. But I'm not gay, so don't bring that up as a possible explanation.

[quote name='Chacrana']I don't like black girls. I don't know why, I just can't. But I'm not gay, so don't bring that up as a possible explanation.[/QUOTE]

Racist.

I don't care if a bitch is green if she's attractive.

It's very rare that I'm ever attracted to black girls too but there's a VERY specific type that I do. She just fit the bill perfectly.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']I can see there is nothing to talk about in the GGT anymore. There are no more games...[/QUOTE]

Just for you:

Final Fantasy 13 is awesome.
In Ch. 13 now.
It's going to take forever to do all the missions, but I'm actually interested in doing them and maxing out the characters.

There really aren't any games out right now... I'm just playing Tekken 6 and Starcraft, and that's it.

And talking about why I don't find black girls attractive. Which I don't.

[quote name='Chacrana']There really aren't any games out right now... I'm just playing Tekken 6 and Starcraft, and that's it.

And talking about why I don't find black girls attractive. Which I don't.[/QUOTE]

FF13 is a fucking timesink, just like Demon's Souls. :whee:

And to chime in... race doesn't matter to me -- for me, it all depends on the figure and face. ;)

I've only been playing Tekken 6 and SSFIV. Need to play Mass Effect 2.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']And to chime in... race doesn't matter to me -- for me, it all depends on the figure and face. ;)[/QUOTE]
Amen.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']FF13 is a fucking timesink, just like Demon's Souls. :whee:

And to chime in... race doesn't matter to me -- for me, it all depends on the figure and face. ;)[/QUOTE]

That's the thing, though! I see a black face, and all I see is a blackface :(

Speaking of Demon's Souls, I need to play that some more. I just stopped for whatever reason.

I'm guessing it's probably a blessing in disguise that there's almost no good games, movies, etc. coming out for the rest of the year... makes it easier for me to not fail out of law school in my first semester.

Well, looks like my gaming has just been put on hold. A freak lightning strike just fried all the HDMI ports on any electronic item that was plugged in and connected via HDMI. So I have to send off 2 Xbox 360s, fix 2 tvs and go get a new cable box.

[quote name='Chacrana']That's the thing, though! I see a black face, and all I see is a blackface :(
[/QUOTE]

blackface.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Racist.

I don't care if a bitch is green if she's attractive.[/QUOTE]

Hellz yah! I'm an equal opportunity lover of hot women, I don't care what color they are.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']FF13 is a fucking timesink, just like Demon's Souls. :whee:

And to chime in... race doesn't matter to me -- for me, it all depends on the figure and face. ;)[/QUOTE]

Amen. I don't know why I haven't tried to finish up Demon's Souls yet. Someday...

Also I keep telling myself I should continue on with FFXIII, but about the only "timesink" games I feel like doing right now are STO or Champions.

[quote name='Chacrana']That's the thing, though! I see a black face, and all I see is a blackface :([/QUOTE]

If you look at Aisha Tyler or Gabrielle Union or Victoria's Secret model Nicole Robinson or Tyra Banks or Robin Givens or I could go on and on and you don't think they are beautiful, then you are dead inside...
your penis

But to each his own I guess. :p

Last night I played some Espgaluda II. I don't remember it being so freaking hard. I think I've been playing too much Deathsmiles or something 'cause I couldn't get past 1 without a continue. :(

I tried to start Bayonetta, but there was like 20 minutes of cut scenes before I even really did anything then I decided to do something else 'cause my wife wanted to use the main TV. It was pretty funny to watch though.

I used to be like chac but my I find myself appreciating more black women than I used to.

Only race I'm not particularily fond if is asians. The typical asian model that GAF people drool over looks so bony and young-boy like. There are lots of attractive asians but the typical "vietnamese tuner car model girl" is not attractive.

Also chac - you might be gay if you didn't like this young lady SFW I think, just a lot of leg and short shorts.
2007_grindhouse_dp_006.jpg

feet-785.jpg

Yeah, obviously there's exceptions. Jer, the one you posted is barely black. That's cheating... kinda.

Anyway, I played some Espgaluda II after not touching that shit in months, and gunm's right... that game is fuckin' hard. I did manage to make it to stage 4 on 1 credit, but I died pretty damn quickly after that.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']

This.

Well I hope I get Singularity finished this weekend, then I might go back to Alpha Protocol.

[quote name='ninja dog']i like womenz of all types.

but womenz and school be getting in the way of my gaming[/QUOTE]

I know the womenz part is a lie, but how is school gettin' in the way already? It's like... the beginning of august, son. Ain't you heard of summer!?

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I like all women... now if only I could get a date with one... Damn you games[/QUOTE]
H-Games never say no.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']Neither do sleeping girls or corpses.[/QUOTE]

Okay, that's your first mistake. Just because they're alive and awake does not mean they can't be victims.

I know. I was JUST trying to make a horrible joke. But honestly years of "hardcore" gaming has left with with horrible socials skills that are made 10X worst in the presence of any girls I find attractive...

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I know. I was JUST trying to make a horrible joke. But honestly years of "hardcore" gaming has left with with horrible socials skills that are made 10X worst in the presence of any girls I find attractive...[/QUOTE]

Well, look at it this way: You seem normal enough here that you're probably not a complete weirdo IRL, and you're not TMK. That's 2 for 2!

But seriously, don't think of girls as being above you, because they're below you. Real talk.

[quote name='Chacrana']I know the womenz part is a lie, but how is school gettin' in the way already? It's like... the beginning of august, son. Ain't you heard of summer!?[/QUOTE]

whatever, I've been going all summer...and school all summer too

After all this, I'd be shocked if we ever saw Cheska again. :lol:

I'm about to head onto the Floating Continent in FF6. Man, it's such a bummer that Blue Magic sucks in this game. All the relatively useful shit comes during the last parts of the game, and even then it's not enough to make me really wanna use Strago.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']After all this, I'd be shocked if we ever saw Cheska again. :lol:

I'm about to head onto the Floating Continent in FF6. Man, it's such a bummer that Blue Magic sucks in this game. All the relatively useful shit comes during the last parts of the game, and even then it's not enough to make me really wanna use Strago.[/QUOTE]

Strago > Gau and Relm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back