Never feed GGT #34 after midnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']A miserable pile of secrets....and boobs.[/QUOTE]

or just a pile of *round* secrets.

cheska, i found your problem -- someone on gaf is whoring for votes. :p

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']hank ah you feddup wit dis world?[/QUOTE]

Hmm. . .not yet. Ask me again in a few days.

The fuckin' origami killa. . .

Cheska you really sided with the wrong site to try to get on that tester thing.

Should have gone to GAF, they would do anything for Sorny.

Maybe you still can, is the person they're pushing for a girl? If not you could get quite a few votes over there.

Polite topic+talk about how you love playstation with some thin xbox/casual game trolling +pics and you'll be the hero of GAF.

The nerd chivalry will be glorious.

[quote name='jer7583']Cheska you really sided with the wrong site to try to get on that tester thing.

Should have gone to GAF, they would do anything for Sorny.

Maybe you still can, is the person they're pushing for a girl? If not you could get quite a few votes over there.

Polite topic+talk about how you love playstation with some thin xbox/casual game trolling +pics and you'll be the hero of GAF.

The nerd chivalry will be glorious.[/QUOTE]

I'd hope she'd rather keep her dignity intact than win The Tester that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']Ouchness guys, way to scare women away :([/QUOTE]

Correction, I should of said "win The Tester that way," forgot to add that part.

Played some RE5 with my buddy local co-op. It's mostly enjoyable, but still hard to get over some of the "Resident Evil" way the game does things.

[quote name='distgfx']I'd hope she'd rather keep her dignity intact than win The Tester.[/QUOTE]

You're not clinging too tightly to dignity if you're trying out for a reality show.

[quote name='doodofdoods']You're not clinging too tightly to dignity if you're trying out for a reality show.[/QUOTE]

I corrected myself already, I meant that trying to rack up votes jer's way would be like selling out.

"I'd hope she'd rather keep her dignity intact than win The Tester that way."

I'll edit it.

Beat the new PoP last night. That game was seriously fucking short! I loved everything up until the last platforming part which annoyed the everloving shit out of me.

I'm having a love/hate relationship with SC2. Some of the mission are pretty cool, I hate the ones that force a timelimit on you to get certain objectives done.

distgfx: I'm 23...I think.

[quote name='dallow']Ugh. At work doing NOTHING. Why!!
Easy money but I'm so bored.[/QUOTE]

Son, ain't you heardd??!?!? It's Saturday! That's why you're doing nothing. Go home.

Nothing wrong with using a bunch of nerds to get fame

worked for olivia munn

[quote name='jer7583']Nothing wrong with using a bunch of nerds to get fame

worked for olivia munn[/QUOTE]

If that bitch was ugly, she'd be a waitress right now.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']distgfx: I'm 23...I think.[/QUOTE]

Still older than me... 22

[quote name='jer7583']Nothing wrong with using a bunch of nerds to get fame

worked for olivia munn[/QUOTE]

She's shouldn't have to resort to that to win... she can, but shouldn't have to!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']God damn whippersnappers. You're all making me feel like Shrike4242 up in this bitch.[/QUOTE]

Yea? How old are you? ... and just because I'm curious, how old is he since you seem to know?

[quote name='distgfx']Yea? How old are you? ... and just because I'm curious, how old is he since you seem to know?[/QUOTE]

I just hit 30.

I believe Shrike probably has 8-12 years on me, give or take, but I forget, as it's been a long time since he was posting in the OTT and even then, we only had a vague idea.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I just hit 30.[/QUOTE]

lol You're older than me. I'll be 30 next February. Then it's all downhill from there. Yay.

[quote name='jer7583']Cheska you really sided with the wrong site to try to get on that tester thing.

Should have gone to GAF, they would do anything for Sorny. [/QUOTE]There are plenty of Sony fans on CAG. I was definitely a supporter of Cheska or anyone on CAG who tries to get on the tester.

[quote name='distgfx']Hmm... how did they not help exactly? Online gaming (with friends or friends of friends) with mics is a sort of social experience.[/QUOTE]That's partially why I played tons of online games while being unemployed (and when most local friends moved away). Now I don't do it as much because I socialize with co-workers all day. But when it comes to mics in online games, I tend to do the most talking. :lol:

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']TMK have you ever considered doing anything American.[/QUOTE]
I do American things, such as eat American food.

I worked most of today, so I don't have much time for gaming (will work again tomorrow, might get my biggest paycheck ever). Looking to fire up my PS3 and play BlazBlue: CS. Don't see myself playing for long today. I need to try out the other modes and get more trophies.

[quote name='doodofdoods']You're not clinging too tightly to dignity if you're trying out for a reality show.[/QUOTE]

Funny, because I'm pretty sure you mentioned before that you were going to try out for this season of the tester too.

Anyways, I haven't done anything to whore myself out for votes, I was simply hoping for the support of the GGT. If you guys don't want to vote for me, then don't. It's not like it matters all that much right now anyways, half the people on the front page are going to be DQ'd because they have been boosting themselves up to the top.

I put your link in the OP cheska, Im trying.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I'm seriously considering watching Gremlins 1 + 2 tonight... damn you JSP[/QUOTE]

If you don't let out a big awwww when Gizmo is driving a car, you're heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back