Top Gun
Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubador

:gba:
Barbie Superpack
Crash & Spyro Superpack
Scooby-Doo Dual Pack
Sonic Advance/Sonic Pinball Party Combo Pack
Spider-Man: Mysterio's Menace

[quote name='nwaugh']I would like to politely mention the short-lived 2 for $10 glitch on Player's Choice games for Christmas of '04. Not quite the $5 clearance a few months before that, but it served me well.[/QUOTE]

I forgot about that one. I can't believe it was 2 years ago already. I still remember the cashier was surprised the games were ringing up $5 each but didn't care.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']I forgot about that one. I can't believe it was 2 years ago already. I still remember the cashier was surprised the games were ringing up $5 each but didn't care.[/QUOTE]
I had just bought my Gamecube (the $100 Mario Kart + 2 Platinum controllers bundle) and went pretty nuts picking up games (and even then it didn't cost me that much). I would have probably picked up more if I had any concept of which games I'd eventually want. Still, it was very good times. I still have Luigi's Mansion sealed from that day - maybe I'll get to it after I'm done with REmake and Golden Sun 2.

[quote name='psunami']Picked up Magnetica for my wife tonight. She'll enjoy it plenty for the $17.[/QUOTE]
I picked that up also after reading this thread. Hopefully I will like it, never looked at the game until now.

I think this is the first CC sale I'll have to pass on, there really isn't much there for me since I don't own a PS2.

I got all excited seing Just Cause, till I noticed it was only on the PS2. I've been wanting to pick this up (cool story and fun play) but there's no way I'm doing this on anything but the 360.

MGS3:subsistence is on the list. My buying price for that is $15, but owing to not actually being able to find it, I'll hand over the $17 if I can find it at a local CC.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']
Ninja Gaiden Black[/quote]Is this $17 also?

[quote name='kevzik']Courtesy of neocisco

Circuit City $16.96 January clearance

:ps2:
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence

:gc:
Pikmin 2

iconpsp_r2.gif

Metal Gear Acid 2[/quote]

Thoes games look nice but MGS3:S for less then $20?! Hell yeah i'm in!

[quote name='guinaevere']I got all excited seing Just Cause, till I noticed it was only on the PS2. I've been wanting to pick this up (cool story and fun play) but there's no way I'm doing this on anything but the 360.

MGS3:subsistence is on the list. My buying price for that is $15, but owing to not actually being able to find it, I'll hand over the $17 if I can find it at a local CC.

Is this $17 also?[/QUOTE]

This one is for $15 at your local kmart i believe

[quote name='addicted2games']I miss the $4.96 CC sale from 2004. Got me Disgaea as well as many other great games for that price. Those were the days.[/QUOTE]

Man, it's been 3 years since then, time really flies :cry:

Was able to find two copies of Metal Gear Solid 3 at my local Circuit Citiy, a copy for me and my brother. Great deal since it seems to be getting harder to find.

[quote name='ihavenolife123']This one is for $15 at your local kmart i believe[/quote]Hiram? You're kidding. I never even noticed that title on the Kmart clearance list. Thanks IHL, I'll check that out. =D

LoZ: Minish Cap is still 16.96

i shuffled through the 'cool deals' bin (which are supposed to be 25% off next week), mr. driller: drill spirits, bomberman ds, space invaders revolution ds, and quit a few other things i wasn't really paying attention about were in there, mostly marked $14.99 now, so they'll be in the 11-12$ range next week. in case anyone cares.

I didn't see Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence, but I did see Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater in the sales bin. I also seemed to have noticed some repriced Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat games, for $14, that were behing hidden underneath the GameCube games rack. I'd grab it if I wasn't sure I'd eventually find one for $5 with a bongo controller at a Kmart somewhere. :p

[quote name='Toireht']Was able to find two copies of Metal Gear Solid 3 at my local Circuit Citiy, a copy for me and my brother. Great deal since it seems to be getting harder to find.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. I found 2 copies at my local CC but they were gone at pretty much every other store I went to.

[quote name='Toireht']Was able to find two copies of Metal Gear Solid 3 at my local Circuit Citiy, a copy for me and my brother. Great deal since it seems to be getting harder to find.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. I found 2 copies at my local CC but they were gone at pretty much every other store I went to.

I'm quite surprised that Shattered Union, Stubbs the Zombie, and Armored Core: Nine Breaker are not part of this clearance. I have been waiting forever for these titles to drop at CC.

I went and picked up Metal Gear 3 Sub today.

I have the old Metal Gear 3 but I have to tell you.... I never bothered playing it much because the camera scheme was flat out HORRIBLE. MG3 : Sub TOTALLY fixes that problem for me and gives the added bonus of NES Metal Gear, and Metal Gear "Solid Snake", More snake vs monkey, Movie theatre mode, and an online mode (that i'll never play).

It's well worth $16.96 for the revamped camera alone.

Hi, my CC had 3 copies of Metal Gear Solid 3 Sub. I bought one for myself but if anyone wants to trade for it I can get the other 2. My CC is pretty non frequented and the last two should last the week. So if anyone is interested in obtaining it, please PM me and we can work out a trade or some type of payment.

[quote name='CosmosTheMouse']I went and picked up Metal Gear 3 Sub today.

I have the old Metal Gear 3 but I have to tell you.... I never bothered playing it much because the camera scheme was flat out HORRIBLE. MG3 : Sub TOTALLY fixes that problem for me and gives the added bonus of NES Metal Gear, and Metal Gear "Solid Snake", More snake vs monkey, Movie theatre mode, and an online mode (that i'll never play).

It's well worth $16.96 for the revamped camera alone.[/quote]

Agreed, i just got mad at the first MGS but this one is pretty damn good. Even if you have the first one i advise people to buy this one.

My CC was cleaned out by the time arrived. I am looking for Magnetica though, so CML if you managed to snag an extra.

-frap

Sorry to bring up and old thread but I had the cashier at the CC in Maple Grove, MN did a price check on Just Cause (PS2 version) and much to my surprise, the game rang up as $39.99. Pretty weird considering that I found it in the value-game bin. So does this mean that some of the games listed on the first page are no longer on clearance?

[quote name='kkt']Sorry to bring up and old thread but I had the cashier at the CC in Maple Grove, MN did a price check on Just Cause (PS2 version) and much to my surprise, the game rang up as $39.99. Pretty weird considering that I found it in the value-game bin. So does this mean that some of the games listed on the first page are no longer on clearance?[/quote]

Possibly. If you can, go back and see if the upc was restickered for some odd reason.

I just scanned Just Cause (PS2) today and it was $39.99. This was the original UPC, too. It appears that at least this game went back up in price. Maybe others as well?

Oh man, don't you hate the feeling when you see a thread like this and you realize there's a game you want to get but since the thread is so old you know that the game won't be there when you run out to the store to check?

[quote name='YoshiFan1']You might have a chance at finding a game you want if your store didn't actually change the price tags on the games.[/quote]

You are correct, sir. I decided to swing by on my way in to work today and snagged 2 copies of Magnetica (marked $29.99) for ~$13.70 each - thanks to the 25% off promo currently running on games marked $19.99 or less. Wicked!

They also had a bunch of "cool deals" games marked for 14.99. I picked up Bust-a-Move DS for $11.99 after discount. I almost bought Mr. Driller but at 19.99 it is still a bit too pricey for a game like that.

As YoshiFan said, don't lose hope if you haven't been to your local CC yet.

I just snagged a copy of MGS AC!D 2 for $13.56!!!! I was shocked and psyched they still had it. My lucky day?

Now I just need to figure out what else to buy for my PSP... I'm not interested in much (they're all ports!)...

I apologize if these prices have already been posted. I made a trip to CC this morning and I saw these prices the only game I saw in stock was Bomberman DS. Resident Evil DS was not price marked when I asked for a price check that was the price that came up.

$7.16

Final Fantasy 1 &2 Dawn of Souls
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Dr Mario Puzzle League
Advance Wars Dual strike

$11.99

Bomberman DS
Bubble Bobble DS? I can't remember if the sign said $11.99 or $13.56

$13.56

Donkey Kong Country 3 GBA
Resident Evil DS

[quote name='YoshiFan1']You might have a chance at finding a game you want if your store didn't actually change the price tags on the games.[/quote]

I don't think anybody even works at the game section of my CC. I don't think I've ever seen a correct price on a game there.

^ You should be able to find a lot of games you want then if they never update the tags.

I have noticed over the past 3 years with all CC clearances, I always find the games I want or at least some of the games I want where the stores never or rarely change the price tags. Like during the $8.96 clearance, the stores that had everything correctly tagged had none of the hot titles yet I was able to find Advance Wars DS and Meteos at a store where they were tagged $34.99 and $29.99.

[quote name='iceblast21']I just snagged a copy of MGS AC!D 2 for $13.56!!!! I was shocked and psyched they still had it. My lucky day?

Now I just need to figure out what else to buy for my PSP... I'm not interested in much (they're all ports!)...[/quote]

That would be a great deal if it wasn't permanently $9.98 at all Toys R Us stores...

[quote name='Orrimarrko']That would be a great deal if it wasn't permanently $9.98 at all Toys R Us stores...[/QUOTE]

Only if you can find it. My Toy's Is Us had like two copies, and they both sold the first day of the sale. That's not a game that's going to be sticking around much.

[quote name='hopeunknown']LoZ: Minish Cap is still 16.96[/QUOTE]

Found a lone copy of Minish Cap at a CC that time seems to have forgotten. It was tagged $29.99, rang up $13.56. Whoo hoo!!

[quote name='Wolfpup']Only if you can find it. My Toy's Is Us had like two copies, and they both sold the first day of the sale. That's not a game that's going to be sticking around much.[/quote]

All of my TRUs (3 of them) have no less than 4 each - right now.

I continue to pass on them, because I know they'll continue to be there.

[quote name='Orrimarrko']All of my TRUs (3 of them) have no less than 4 each - right now.

I continue to pass on them, because I know they'll continue to be there.[/quote]

You're the exception, buddy.

bread's done
Back