New 3 Doors Down CD for $2 on Zune Marketplace

Wow... even better. Thanks for the update. I just downloaded it from Amazon. Is there anyway I can change the title of the post to reflect the better deal?

[quote name='bballplaya210']Awesome deal. I'm not a huge 3 Doors Down fan but for under a dollar it is definitely worth it. Thanks[/quote]

I am a big fan myself, just saw them in concert here at a small local venue. I really enjoyed the new songs and having them all for .99 is a steal.

[quote name='hoofrog']Wow... even better. Thanks for the update. I just downloaded it from Amazon. Is there anyway I can change the title of the post to reflect the better deal?[/QUOTE]

Id you click advanced options I think you can modify the title there. 3 Doors Down, while not my favorite band ever, constantly puts out pretty good cds. There is always 3 or 4 songs per cd that I really enjoy. Worth a dollar easily.

I have a Zune Pass so I got the album and all with my usual Tuesday new releases, but there were no options to download using MS Points. A couple of questions...

1. Are you getting a DRM-free download of the album from the Zune Marketplace? Or just WMAs that can only be played using Zune/WMP?
2. Is it also DRM-free on Amazon? I'm not a fan of their MP3 Album software thing. I was tryin to get a rare electronica maxi single cd, but it was forcing me to buy all the songs of the maxi single individually to have the entire cd DRM-free.

I'd like to keep the album in case I cancel my pass, especially a $2 album that'll almost always be $10 on CD.

Freaking sick. I almost ordered this for $10 on Amazon, but I like the $1 way more.

Anyone know why it's so cheap?

Saw this earlier and was going to buy it for .99 but I thought you needed to get that Amazon MP3 downloader and skipped on it.
I just got another song through Pepsi points and noticed that you don't need it. I feel dumb because now it's back up to full price :(

[quote name='spree4567']Freaking sick. I almost ordered this for $10 on Amazon, but I like the $1 way more.

Anyone know why it's so cheap?[/quote]

I believe the person who posted this said it was a price mistake on amazon which lasted for one day

bread's done
Back