New $5/$10 Xbox games: Kill.Switch, Deus Ex, Simpsons H&R and more @ EB

[quote name='dafoomie']It wasn't even gone until after I hit confirm, then it told me I had only ordered the VMU that I used to get the free shipping. Had to cancel that... What a pain in the ass.[/quote]

not cool. maybe they'll re-list these again later, or leave them up longer in a day or two.

on a different note, go Sox! ;)

This has got to be some kind of record. I had refreshed my cart (with Backyard Wrestling & Kill Switch) every few minutes this morning and when I noticed the price drop, I pounced. Yet, both items had sold out by the time I got to the credit card screen - WTF? The sale lasted all of 2 minutes!

i called the 800 line and they give you some bull about the prices can move up and down. The funny thing is the dude on the phone said well you can order then right now for the prices you see on the site. Im like yea right im going to give you 10 or 20 for a game that was 5 friday... No thanks

[quote name='deathcabforcutie']ssx tricky, max payne, ford racing, corvette, carve, enclave are all at 9.99 and in stock.. even though most of those suck..[/quote]

SSX Tricky and Max Payne are both great games, and Carve and Enclave are both decent and playable, especially for $10. Never played Ford Racing or Corvette - too many other good racing games on the Xbox to bother with them.

Yes, finally grabbed Hit & Run for $10! Ironically, I'd just picked up XIII for PS2 for $5 just a few minutes earlier, and I'd checked for these games then, but no luck.

Yeah, me too.. Been trying to get hit and run for a few days.

Its too bad Deus Ex isn't 5 anymore, would have grabbed one.

Got Hit & Run, Kill.Switch and NBA Street (PS2). I had H&R loaded with a used item and the coupons added before the mark down. As fast as it has been going, thats almost the only way to get it.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='6669']Simpsons is gone already.[/quote]

Denial: :nottalking:

Bargaining: :argue:

Anger: :bomb:

Despair: :cry:

Acceptance: :roll:[/quote]

:lol: Actually, I just IMed my b/f and he said he just got one right before that, so

Rejoice: :D

Laugh in joy: :lol:

Smirk: :twisted:

Wait until Xmas to play it, since its a gift: (see quote above)

[quote name='6669'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='6669']Simpsons is gone already.[/quote]

Denial: :nottalking:

Bargaining: :argue:

Anger: :bomb:

Despair: :cry:

Acceptance: :roll:[/quote]

:lol: Actually, I just IMed my b/f and he said he just got one right before that, so

Rejoice: :D

Laugh in joy: :lol:

Smirk: :twisted:

Wait until Xmas to play it, since its a gift: (see quote above)[/quote]

Grrr.... Netx time tell him to get me one too :p

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Grrr.... Netx time tell him to get me one too :p[/quote]

:lol: Just try it around 12 (11 central). Once he saw that they dropped the price again yesterday, he said he'd try it around that time today, and it worked :)

[quote name='waxHead']Simpsons H&R (XB) is back at $9.99:

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/234976.asp[/quote]

&$%#&*$$@

I worked this morning up in Wilmignton and checked my target for FM4 and they were OOS.

I go home for lunch around noon with the express hope that this'll drop to $10. I'm there till 12:35 and it was still coming up at $20. I knew it would drop to $10 sometime but I had to go back to work....

Utter frustration. ](*,)

man ebgames was nice today. I had madden and XIII in my cart. By the time i was ready to check out XIII disappeared once again. SO i called ebgames up and was able to get

Backyard wrestling, Deus ex, Madden 2004, XIII, KIll switch for 4.99 each../../ i forogt about Free shipping with used game so it cost me a total of 28.56

5 games for 29 wasnt that bad

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']If it comes bakc I'm going to order by phoine since I can't access the site at work.[/quote]

I'd try to let them know you tried to order it, it disappeared out of your cart and you would like them to honor it at that price. They did that for me for the PS2 games from last week.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']If it comes bakc I'm going to order by phoine since I can't access the site at work.[/quote]

I'd try to let them know you tried to order it, it disappeared out of your cart and you would like them to honor it at that price. They did that for me for the PS2 games from last week.[/quote]

they did it for me today on 5 Xbox games that were 5 last friday

Got
XIII
Kill switch
Backyard wrestling
Deus
Madden 2004 for 4.99 each

I just called to see if I could swing anything. No luck. Make sure someone posts if it comes back in stock tomorrow for $10.

I have to be on the road to help in a storm preparedness drill in Virginia. But I'll try to hook up my notebook and access CAG from the storm center. Since the ebgames website is blocked I'll have to rely on cag for notice, then I'll call in.

is there a certain time these drop? I'm watching Simpsons and kill.switch and they are in stock, but not the price.
Thanks

[quote name='xfilekr']is there a certain time these drop? I'm watching Simpsons and kill.switch and they are in stock, but not the price.
Thanks[/quote]

The time can vary, but it has been around 11:30 the last couple of times I have noticed. The best thing to do is add them to your cart and just keep refreshing. The prices will drop while they are in your cart. Another tip is that I have noticed that they normally reduce PS2 games first. So, if you see some PS2 games droping keep your eye on the XBOX games - they should be shortly behind.

bread's done
Back