New $5/$10 Xbox games: Kill.Switch, Deus Ex, Simpsons H&R and more @ EB

[quote name='slidecage']man ebgames was nice today. I had madden and XIII in my cart. By the time i was ready to check out XIII disappeared once again. SO i called ebgames up and was able to get

Backyard wrestling, Deus ex, Madden 2004, XIII, KIll switch for 4.99 each../../ i forogt about Free shipping with used game so it cost me a total of 28.56

5 games for 29 wasnt that bad[/quote]

I tried calling EB and they told me I was out of luck. I told them I had it in my cart and it disappeared. The guy said it was a limited time/quantity deal. Is there something different I should be telling them to get them to honor the price?

[quote name='zionultra'][quote name='slidecage']man ebgames was nice today. I had madden and XIII in my cart. By the time i was ready to check out XIII disappeared once again. SO i called ebgames up and was able to get

Backyard wrestling, Deus ex, Madden 2004, XIII, KIll switch for 4.99 each../../ i forogt about Free shipping with used game so it cost me a total of 28.56

5 games for 29 wasnt that bad[/quote]

I tried calling EB and they told me I was out of luck. I told them I had it in my cart and it disappeared. The guy said it was a limited time/quantity deal. Is there something different I should be telling them to get them to honor the price?[/quote]

I still had my madden 2004 in cart so maybe that helped but i think i was very lucky too.. Also i got to wait and see if the games really come since there is no way to tract a phone order.. I also called them last friday when the games where 5 bucks for the first time. Then i called them saturday and then sunday and then monday before i got the deal on tuesday so i bugged them awhile before they gave in

XIII & Deus are now $10 new. i just looked if someone wanted to fix that on the OP

Check ebgames now..THey show that kill switch is 33.00 dollars but if you click on the game its actually 4.99. Good luck brothers

[quote name='Dark Enemy']Check ebgames now..THey show that kill switch is 33.00 dollars but if you click on the game its actually 4.99. Good luck brothers[/quote]

gone.

[quote name='waxHead'][quote name='Dark Enemy']Check ebgames now..THey show that kill switch is 33.00 dollars but if you click on the game its actually 4.99. Good luck brothers[/quote]

gone.[/quote]

Yup..Its funny ow fast this shit goes. I have been trying to get in on these deals all week. Finally picked up XIII for 9.99, max pain 2 for 9.99 and XIII for 4.99

[quote name='Dark Enemy'][quote name='waxHead'][quote name='Dark Enemy']Check ebgames now..THey show that kill switch is 33.00 dollars but if you click on the game its actually 4.99. Good luck brothers[/quote]

gone.[/quote]

Yup..Its funny ow fast this shit goes. I have been trying to get in on these deals all week. Finally picked up XIII for 9.99, max pain 2 for 9.99 and XIII for 4.99[/quote]

it's a great marketing ploy by EB Games. sell a few good games at $5 or $10 every day to raise site traffic. I'm sure they have a warehouse full of new Kill.Switch games for the XBox sitting around somewhere, but why sell them all at once? new deals are posted for both new and used games at ebgames.com all the time now, where that wasn't the case a few months ago. good call on their part, we'll all keep coming back.

[quote name='waxHead'][quote name='Dark Enemy'][quote name='waxHead'][quote name='Dark Enemy']Check ebgames now..THey show that kill switch is 33.00 dollars but if you click on the game its actually 4.99. Good luck brothers[/quote]

gone.[/quote]

Yup..Its funny ow fast this shit goes. I have been trying to get in on these deals all week. Finally picked up XIII for 9.99, max pain 2 for 9.99 and XIII for 4.99[/quote]

it's a great marketing ploy by EB Games. sell a few good games at $5 or $10 every day to raise site traffic. I'm sure they have a warehouse full of new Kill.Switch games for the XBox sitting around somewhere, but why sell them all at once? new deals are posted for both new and used games at ebgames.com all the time now, where that wasn't the case a few months ago. good call on their part, we'll all keep coming back.[/quote]

I stopped going to ebgames I blew too much money last week over 200 bucks

First, what are the new $10 games. Because of websense my browser won't display the picture at work. Which one has free shipping?

Second can someone do me the favor and post the Ebgames order # so i can order by phone in case it's something I want...

Finally... if Simpsons H&R is back in stock i'd appreciate the heads up so I can call in an order.

Thanks greatly!

In exchange I'll write a sentence praising your greatness!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']First, what are the new $10 games. Because of websense my browser won't display the picture at work. Which one has free shipping?

Second can someone do me the favor and post the Ebgames order # so i can order by phone in case it's something I want...

Finally... if Simpsons H&R is back in stock i'd appreciate the heads up so I can call in an order.

Thanks greatly!

In exchange I'll write a sentence praising your greatness![/quote]

Goblin Commander: Unleash The Horde. Its both the xbox and PS2 versions. Simpsons H&R is still $20.

[quote name='robwhit1'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']First, what are the new $10 games. Because of websense my browser won't display the picture at work. Which one has free shipping?

Thanks greatly!

In exchange I'll write a sentence praising your greatness![/quote]

Goblin Commander: Unleash The Horde. Its both the xbox and PS2 versions. Simpsons H&R is still $20.[/quote]

"There is no estimation of the archimedian talents with which an esteemable indivdual such as yourself posesses! It would do good fopr all Cag's to follow your angelic example."

Thanks. That fulfills my end of the bargin. Luckily I already bought GC:UH at CC for the xbox for $10. You can probably find it there too.

bread's done
Back