New 9-11 clips

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
http://www.unoriginal.co.uk/footage44_1.html

These really give you a perspective of how it was.. the first two are insane.. the first is a camera man running down the street and the fog almost swallowing him, the second is firefighters near tower 1 (I think) as it goes down.. the third video shows the plane striking tower 2.. clip 2 was insane for me, I can't imagine being that close, looking up, and seeing the building start to come down. I would've been frozen with fear. The third video is surreal, I half expect the plane to come out on the other side of the tower.. it just goes into it with so much force, it's unreal. I've wanted to find a copy of the CNN broadcast that day, from pre-attacks, to a "wtf is going on", to the towers falling.. i'm not sure why. I've got the 9/11 DVD, where the french guys go up in the tower as it falls. It's just such a huge piece of history, and trying to find out information and seeing the reporters and everyone baffled.. that day.. that damned day.

Where were you guys? I remember the day clearly.. I had got to school about 30 seconds late. We were all sitting down and the teacher was changing it to channel 1 for the announcements. I saw, for a very, very brief second, the tower, with smoke coming out of it.. I didn't think anything of it. Ten minutes or so before we were scheduled to go to second period, this other history teacher (btw, I had history 1st period) ran in and started banging on the door and told my teacher to turn the tv on.. In life, that's the one day that I truly felt alone.. parents were at work, brother was in class, teachers were panicing, some girls were crying.. I still remember the teacher's words.. "This is History. You're watching history unfold right now. You'll remember this moment for the rest of your life. Your grandchildren will ask you about this moment!".. then we went on to 2nd period, my 2nd period being Algebra (how'd you like that? Wake up every morning with the first things to look forward to be Algebra and History). My teacher was a bit.. out there, but she kept the TV on for the whole period.. that's when I knew this was a lot more serious than I thought. I don't think I really pieced together the puzzle back then, I tend to.. pull myself out of reality, I guess, when bad things happen. It works well for me.. I can panic and/or grieve later, but for now, i'm okay.. I saw the tower fall and I thought it was a movie. I thought there was no way that the towers could fall. Later that night, the Empire State Building was evacuated, and I remember physically shaking.. there's a nuclear plant a bit aways from me, but if it were struck, it would've killed me and even some of the posters here.. you gotta remember, that day, anything seemed possible.

Anyways.. check out the video, close your eyes, and relive that day. Where were you? What were you doing, what was your reaction.. What were you thinking?

I was driving home from my sophmore level physics class. It got out about 9 am, I just listened to the radio until I got to work ay 10 am. Watched most of the coverage at work then went home and watched it more. It was surreal to say the least.

I was at school, as I imagine many were. I remember buying Slayer's "God Hates Us All" on the way home, as it had released that day. I remember spending most of that day watching the news and trying to contact my uncle, who was one of the firefighters. It was his b-day, poor guy.

I remember waking up and the radio DJ was telling the listeners to turn on the TV so I did. I then watched the TV while slowly getting ready for school. At school all we did was watch the news. I then went home, watched the news, work, news, then I went to bed. I remember being pissed off and sad. I wasn't scared because I'm not one to panic.

I too would like something that has the days events. Like, morning, wtf and afterwards.

As for me on 9/11, at the time I was unemployed and used to sleeping in all day. I didn't wake up until noontime and it was just a typical day. That is, until I turned on the TV. I still had no clue what was going on and was just sitting there, wth is up with the channels because the first couple i turned on just displayed a message " we are off the air today due to the events at the WTC" or something like that. That's when I found out.

I too, didn't really realize the full scope of everything and what it all meant. Boy, do I know a lot more now.

I got to work at around eight AM (central), gearing up for my morning tasks, and one of the guys from the stockroom in the back of the store saw me and said, "Hey, did you hear? Somebody crashed a plane into the World Trade Center." I just rolled my eyes and dismissed it, thinking it was some buffoon in an ultra-light plane who got himself killed by misjudging wind currents or something. Even the guy who told me had a smile on his face when he said it, clearly having heard secondhand himself and also having no idea of the situation's gravity.

They had a radio in the stockroom, though, and within the half hour we knew far more, and did little but work slowly and listlessly near the radio for the morning.

I took an early lunch break and went to a Sonic near my apartment; I remember sitting in the car, watching traffic on the nearby Interstate highway as I waited for the carhop to bring out my order, knowing it was the last moment of relative peace I'd have for some time, as I was taking the food back to my apartment to turn on CNN and get my first actual look at what had happened.

I've never felt so much like a helpless little boy during my adult life, just wanting someone important to tell me that everything was going to be okay.

Amusingly absurd postscript: my boss at the time, a truly soulless creature who never harbored an opinion that she didn't receive in that morning's corporate mailbag, actually gave me a disciplinary write-up for the tasks I failed to get done due to wanting to be near the radio for breaking news that day. True, I got very little done that day, nor did anyone else on the clock. But we're not talking brain surgery or feeding the homeless or anything, either. More like "alphabetize this section of the department" and "re-price this shelf of used merchandise." Clearly tasks of utmost urgency in the face of a national emergency.

I was also at school. I remember being in band, and the principal gave an announcement over the PA system. He made an announcement just as the first plane had hit and the buildings were still standing, so he didn't speak with the sense of a huge national catastrophe.

I remember this one girl who, right after hearing the news, said something like, "It's not that big a deal; we can defend ourselves against bombs." Seemed pretty cold-hearted at the time, and what irked me was that she later joined this big 9/11 aid fund. I didn't, so I know I shouldn't be very judgemental, but I couldn't help but be bothered.

We didn't do much the rest of the day, though my friend Mike and I decided we didn't want to be at school anymore, so we walked to his house and watched the news for a while. When we returned after a few hours, I went back only to find out my math teacher had tried to make everyone correct homework.

Yup I was at school also. I remember the teacher unlocked the door and immediately turned on the tv and said that this may have been the worst attack on america ever.
The whole class sat there and watched the towers crumble.
We were all speachless.

[quote name='bobo2k4'] I remember the teacher unlocked the door and immediately turned on the tv and said that this may have been the worst attack on america ever. [/QUOTE]

im not judging your teacher, because i knowit was a shocking day, time, event, and everything, but thats a bold statement to use in a country that has had such a bloody civil war.

well i came in from gym class we all sat back down and an announcement from the principle came on and she was crying and stuff. Then we watched tv the rest of the day

i was up in college at albany, i live on long island bout an hour away from the wtc, anyway, it was my late day for class, so i was asleep, my dad called and woke me up, he works in manhattan, so i pick upand hes like "you heard what happened right?" and im like half asleep so i say no, and he tells me, im like whattt, but he tells me thats he ok and safe, which helped big time, it sucked enough seeing the whole thing, knowing that a family member of mine was missing wouldve made it worse... my girlfriend's dad tho was missing until about 7pm that night, he lost his cell phone running and we couldnt get in touch with him

but i remember the eerie feeling around campus, it was so strange, it was like everything just stopped instantly, anything u had to do that day u completely forgot about, and didnt even given it second thought, but everyone was in the same boat with u. the days after were equally as strange... but i'll never forget the feelings i had that day

I was at Basic Training in South Carolina. We were in a large formation meeting the new commander of our unit. We got back to the barracks and someone had snuck a radio in. They told us the tower had been hit by a plane, but no one believed them. We weren't told anything for two days after that. I thought it was a joke for a while (a bad one though). For the rest of the 9 weeks, the drill sergeants had plenty of ammunition to threaten us with. It turned out to be a great psychological tool for them to have. "The U.S. has been attacked. We are at war people, what I'm teaching you will save your life."

I turned on the CNN every morning as my daily routine (checking news & stocks), only to see the 2nd plane hit. I felt a pit in my stomach & knew that this was on a much higher scale the car-bombings in the late 80's early 90's. I continue to watch only in disbelief to see that there were others hijacked as well. I proceeded to drive to work to NewYork (not in the city). Got to work and people briefed me on the situation. I worked in Client Services for a Financial Data Distrubutor & noticed that the phones were SILENT. We had a major POP (point of presence) under the WTC and that was severed causing havoc on our network but yet the phones were not going crazy.

Then our supervisor sent us home early due to the fact that our offices are like 2 exits away from an airport. The fact that we provided the worlds stock trading data makes us a prime target to take out. If people were in the dark about trading, the market would collapse. Scary times indeed.

I recall going to the mall after work to pick up a game or a book to get my mind off things only to find out that the malls were closing (also very close to a municipal airport). I remember this punk kid grumbling to his buddy that 'It was only a fucking plane that hit a building..' I went off on him explaining the gravity of the situation & he was like 'oh my bad'.

The facade of 'American Invisibility' was washed away that day.

I was working in NYC when a co-worker told me that a plane had crashed into the WTC. We both assumed it was a small, personal airplane but I turned my radio on to 1010 Wins (NYC's all-news station) and the rest of the horror began to unfold.

When the second plane hit, I thought to myself "Holy shit, somebody hates us." I went outside to, what seemed like the first time ever in NYC, panic on the streets. Women were crying and running -- where to, I have no idea, just away. Rumors were running wild -- "there are 8 more planes missing" -- and I had no way out yet. Living on LI, I figured I'd just walk to Penn Station and take a train home -- but they sealed the city off and unless I walked home (40+ miles), I had to wait.

I went back to my office where my boss told me to go with him to the Radio Shack across the street. We bought a TV to try and see what was going on, but we couldn't get any reception. We went up to a floor in my building that was under construction and had a clear view across the city, I watched the first building collapse. I went back to my desk and sat there for a minute, thinking about what was going on and how many people could be dead -- including people I know.

The rest of the morning/afternoon is pretty much a blur, we sat around listening to the radio (as long as we had reception), tried to get info off the web (which was overloaded with traffic -- I seem to remember one of the sources we had were some news postings on Anandtech's OT forum). At around 3, subway service was restored in limited fashion -- I could hop on a subway train to Jamaica where I could pick up a LIRR train home -- except that it seemed like thousands of others had the same idea. We packed unsafe numbers of people into each car and made our way to Queens.

When we got there, someone tried to break the tension saying something like "We're safe now, no one's going to bother to attack Queens" to a few nervous chuckles. About 90 minutes later, I was home (a usual 20 minute ride from Jamaica) and didn't return to work until the 13th.

That's when it seamed surreal to me, National Guard and police in the streets, thousands of missing posters on every street, an eerie quiet and the dense, stale fog that you knew was just a mix of death and destruction.

I was living in AZ at the time, had just woken up and decided to check my old AOL email...saw the planes hitting on the AOL front page...I showed my roomate and he thought AOL got hacked.

It was strange that day... I woke up late for work, so I didn't turn on the news (which was, at the time, a ritual for me...). Then, on my way to work (a 20 min drive), I usually turn on NPR... but for some reason, I felt like listening to a CD that day.

Anyway, I get to work (late - that tends to happen to me a lot), and everyone is freaking out yelling about what's going on. At the time, I worked at Wal-Mart and the Wal-Mart TVs Network gets patched into CNN during times of crisis (neat, eh?) so everyone was glued to the TVs all over the store.

Later that day, I went to go eat. At this Chinese place I always eat at, there was this guy sitting alone eating as well. He was total redneck trucker - and he starts talking to me out of the blue asking me what I think about it all. Eventually, in the conversation, he goes "I becha it was those damn ahabs." Mind you, this is way before we knew *anything* about anything...

And going home sucked... badly. I needed gas. It wasn't a "Oh, gas is going to go up to $5 a gallon tommrow, I better fill up"-thing, it was "I'm on E"-thing.

The wait in line was about an hour and a half. People were filling up every gas canister they had.

And the people who came into Wal-Mart - dang, we sold out of bottled water (mind you, Wal-Mart tends to keep a *lot* of bottled water in stock) and people just went insane because we were out. Canned goods were stripped from the shelves... It was like semi-organized panic...

In the following days, we sold out of flags. It's weird, typically, flags aren't that big of a seller - in fact we'd just sent back a *ton* of unsold flag merchandise a week or two after the 4th of July. Anywhoo, we're out of flags. People want flags. It's our fault we don't have flags in stock (mind you, every store in the dang country is selling out of flags and the sweatshops in China just can't make the things fast enough) and we're "Un-American" because we don't have flags in stock. It's times like this you just want to say "Why are you just *now* wanting to buy a flag?!?"

In times of national crisis, people still like to yell at the customer service employees.

I was at school at the time... It was my second week of High School. I was sitting down in Earth Science, getting ready to take a test, when another teacher came in and said a plane had just hit one of the twin towers. We were confused, but continued on with our test. When the second plane hit, we went to go listen to the radio, to figure out what was going on. Then there was the crying, the whole "scared shitless" feeling, and the paranoia. With over half the student body's parents working in NYC, everyone was trying to get in touch with relatives and the like. Idiots spread rumors ("There's a Nuke in Penn Station!") and everyone was on edge. At least until someone started telling us that no one was gonna attack here, i mean, who care's about a stereotypical long island suburb?

The end result for my town: two firefighters dead, one of them the father of a kid at my school.

One of the things that struck me as to the gravity of the situation was the way people in school were acting. I noticed the social hierarchy of high school completely collapsed. I hate the preps and wiggers (I'm not here to piss anyone off, but for those who don't know, 'wiggers' are white guys that act ghetto) as much as the next guy, but for that day, the preps became normal and dropped the holier-than-thou attitude, the wiggers talked and acted normal, and for that one day, everyone seemed equal. I was extremely suprised. I figured there'd be at least one jerk making jokes.

One of the things that bothered me the most post 9-11, and still does, is the patriotic people that buy the flags and the magnets and suddenly love the country.. where was your patriotic love BEFORE 9-11?

[quote name='Scorch']

One of the things that bothered me the most post 9-11, and still does, is the patriotic people that buy the flags and the magnets and suddenly love the country.. where was your patriotic love BEFORE 9-11?[/QUOTE]

Lost in complacency.

sadly i was stupid and went down there when this occured. I went to high school about a mile away from there and after hearing what happened with the first plane me and my friends ran down to see what happened. Needless to say that is a memory I wish i could never have.

Was in school...I got taken out early, and there I was thinking it was a great day...until I found out

I remember walking to Critical Writing class and this real flamboyant kid walking through the halls saying "OH GOD, A PLANE HIT THE TWIN TOWERS" or something to that effect. Regardless, most people brushed off his drama queen antics, myself figuring that at worst a small ultralight may have hit the side of the building.

That is until I got into the class, and saw that the few students already there were gathered around a radio with my teacher. I put my stuff down, and went over and listened. I didn't really understand what was happening. We spent that class listening to the radio. We heard the second plane hit the other tower. It was time to pass to the next class, but our teacher instead ushered us into a lecture hall with a few other classes where we watched everything on television. We watched the towers collapse. They made an announcement trying to calm people, but I don't recall it havin any significant impact.

I remember moving on to my later classes, with everything echoing in my head. I sat at my seats in these silent classrooms, and looked out the windows at the sky. I live in CT near Bradley Airport, so there is always a plane coming or going. Not that day. The sky that day, and for many days following, was silent. That was the eeriest part for me.

~stew

I woke up right after the first one and saw it on CNN right away. Then after a while I was bored of it and wanted to watch SportsCenter but ESPN switched to covering the towers as well.

I was at school. My friend and I decided to leave early and we watched CNN all day at my house. I remember it.... twas a sad day :\

I was at school. I never watch TV in the morning so didn't know what happened. I got to school, was waiting where I would usually wait for my friend. He arrives and says "Hey did you see what happened? A plane crashed into the towers" And I didn't believe him until I got to class and we saw it on TV. It was crazy.

The craziest part of it all was the poor people jumping out of the towers..... they showed a couple (so it would seem) jump together holding hands, and then as they fell to their death, they let go. :(

I worked out with a friend of mine doing some martial arts. We went to get some food at the cafeteria. A friend of mine came up to me and said "Holy shit man, an airplane hit the World Trade Center." He usually said some sensationalist stuff (and often repeated Urban Myths as fact) so I took it with a grain of salt...until two minutes later I sat down in front of the tv in the cafeteria and saw them covering it.

For the rest of the day I pretty much sat on my computer, watching CNN and correcting people on the forum I worked when it came to misinformation. I figured if people were going to talk about it, they should speak accurately from information they actually know.

I had one class that day. I went to it, everyone sat down and the teacher said "I don't think there's anything that we could go over today that would be more valuable then you making sure your friends, family and most importantly yourself are safe. If you need to talk I am here. Other than that, class dismissed."

I was at school at the University of Idaho. My friend called (which woke us up) and told us to turn on the TV. This was after the second plane hit but I was able to watch both towers collapse live. Classes were cancelled for the rest of the week and all we could really do was eat, sleep, and watch the news.

This was only two weeks into my freshman year and I never felt more alone than I did on that day. My parents and family were 300 miles away and I only knew a handful of people at school at that point.

I remember sleeping through a phone call from a friend when it happened. I was asleep on my couch in my dorm, phone rang, and the answering machine kicked on. My friend pretty much explained what was going on and I started dreaming about it ( you ever do that? it's weird). Anyways, I remember waking up and seeing the answering machine blinking, so I listened to it and turned on the TV to watch while I called her. I remember saying I think one of the towers just fell, and she thought it was still just behind all of the smoke. We waited and the smoke cleared and there was nothing there. Very creepy feeling down in the pit of your stomach.

I got ready for my Eng 211 class and when we got there, someone in the back of the room asked if we were really going to have class since America was under attack. My teacher dismissed it saying that it was a nice coincidence since we were reading the Iliad and that it's about war too. He truly had no idea what was going on. After class, he asked about what the student said, and the class explained to them that the World Trade Center had been destroyed in an attack. He looked shocked and said that there were two buildings to the WTC, and everyone in the class confirmed that both were gone. He absolutely astonished.

The only other class of the day was my genetics lab. Half of the lab showed up and Dr. Calie dismissed us immediately and invited us to watch the large TV wheeled out in the hallway for the professors if we didn't want to watch alone.
The next day during genetics lecture, we spent the whole class talking about what happened and how America responded to the attack. Very surreal.

Our BSU has services on Tuesday nights, and since 9-11 was on a Tuesday, the cancelled the usual service and held a special prayer. They showed the footage that had been airing all day while a couple of the praise band members played softly. I'm not gonna lie. I was crying my eyes out. It was just hard to watch.

I was downstairs playing video games, before school, when my dad told me about it. I came upstairs and wasn't really paying attention. But the destruction of the attacks finally dawned on me at school.

I remember what I thought that day, above all else.

Why hasn't something like this happend sooner. I'm not suprised at all.

My hope then? That this country, our country, would lose some of it's total disregard of the outside world and become more mature in thinking about the effects that some of our decisions have upon the rest of this planet.

I've been generally dissapointed. It's terrible what happend to the people in New York. But it's equally sad how little it seems this country has learned from such a historical event.

It's weird how just reading this thread can bring up such strong emotions. My heart is racing now just thinking about it.

I was late for work and I was listening to Mancow on the way to work. I heard the Mancow crew doing the OMGOMG... the WTC has been hit by a plane. I thought this was even to sick of a joke for Mancow, I switched the radio station and every talk show was talking about it. I told the guys @ work and we watched the second tower get struck and the towers go down. That night I went to the bar to have a few drinks and shoot the shit with my buds about the days events. No one was at the bar except one regular, my two drinking buds and myself. I had a few beers for all that was lost on 9/11/01.

I was getting to school a little before 8. I went an hour early because I needed to do some final preparations on our school's weekly TV programs. I had just finished completing the master copy of the program when a teacher asked if we had a television. Being a studio, we had several, and I told her that there were several that she could use. However, she just looked panicky and ran off into the hallway. One of my teachers came in and asked about the TV program. The panicky teacher returned and told him something about a plane crashing in New York, and then proceeded to go and tell others. My teacher turned on the TV, and it defaults to CNN. That's when we saw one of the towers wrapped in flames. My teacher motioned to me and asked me to bring him some videotape from the storage closet. He popped the tape in the VCR and started recording the footage.

Some of my friends popped in to say hi to me, but then they saw the footage and were shocked. We all then walked up to class together. The teacher was already watching the news, and people started showing up to class. A couple showed late, but the teacher didn't care. My teacher then started calling some relatives. A couple of assholes were cracking jokes; stupid stuff like "Where's Superman? Can't he do something?" Ugh. They didn't realize the gravity of the situation until the second plane hit and the towers started to fall. Everyone was just gasping and on the border of crying. My teacher had left to use the restroom and we told her that one of the towers fell while she was gone. She almost started to cry.

That day, all we did was watch the news during classes. Then, I had to go to driver's ed after school, and it was hard for everybody to concentrate on the lessons... especially when during breaks, there were people reading extra-edition newspapers with headlines like "New York Destroyed."

For a while, I was wondering if my city was going to be OK. We have some big military/naval bases, refineries, and such... so we'd be a big target. However, I quickly calmed down and just reflected on life that night.

The next day, and pretty much the whole week, was crazy at school. The district ordered all schools on lockdown. No one comes in, no one leaves. The only way out is if a parent/relative picks you up and gets you signed out. Several hundred parents came to get their kids during the day, claiming that they felt safer having their children with them. My parents considered getting me out, but I refused. I figured that I would just go on with life as planned.

It's scary how a lot of us think of the United States as the world's superpower, but that day we felt like the weakest place on Earth...

I was in school. Since I was a senior, I had early release, so I got out at 12pm instead of 2. Around the last period, I remember hearing a teacher say a plane hit the WTC, but some crazy reason, I didn't think very much of it at least. I got out at 12, found out my ride home couldn't make it, so I had to walk home. I go home, turn on the tv, and my jaw almost hit the floor. I saw both towers in flames, and I thought it was live. Minute later, they cut to the live feed. I almost threw up.

OK, enough boring you now. Seriously though, I remember this day to the very minute, and I probably will never forget it.

I was on tour with my old band somewhere in Florida. We had played a show on the 10th, partied at the bar, and slept in until the hotel kicked us out at check-out time. Everyone at the hotel was acting real weird, and we didn't know why...
We actually just listened to music all day in the van, and didn't find out until my wife called me on my cell phone around 4 pm or so. When we arrived in Orlando for our show on the 11th, the club owner and his employees were just sitting at the bar with a few regular customers; they were watching TV and drinking whiskey. There was no reason to play the show that night - no one was coming out anyway - so we just joined them at the bar and talked about it all night.
Not very "rock n' roll" but it was the only thing to do.

I remember waking up, and turning on the TV. Instantly, I knew what had happened.

I didn't shower, thinking the water may have been contaminated. When things like that happen, I probably error in the direction of overcautiousness.

I really wasn't hungry for breakfast. I just felt a deep sense of loss for the people who had lost their lives that morning.

that was my day off and i remember waking up aroun 10 and seeing it on the local new channel, i didnt think much of it they werent showing the videos, so i turned it to ESPN to catch SportsCenter, and the news was on there too. so i watched and then they showed the planes slamming into the towers, and i was freakin, i woke up my room mate and showed her what was goin on, then i went to campus and found my fiance, and she came home and we just sat in shock all day watching the aftermath.

I was at work at the college bookstore. My sister was working at the college library and called me to tell me there was a plane that crashed into the Twin Towers. Soon we found out another plane crashed. The UPS guy came in a little while later and told us that fighter jets were being scrambled. I watched the news till 3 am that night. I think I may still have a VHS tape of some of that day somewhere.

i walked into my psych class and everyone was watching it on tv right after it happened, before the second plane hit. The whole time i was in class we just watched it and no one said a word.

when 9/11 happened I was in a class in college at the time, I saw on the news what happened when I got out of class and went to the lunch room where we have a tv in the cafateria

I was in my 8th grade science class when we first heard (2nd period.) My teacher just kinda news blipped it and said... 2 towers being hit by 2 planes was most likely not an accident. We didnt know the extent of it until the next period where our history teacher let us watch CNN. Crazy.

I was at school on 40th street and 6th ave. me and some clasmate were outside b4 our class started, chilling in bryant park . We all tried using our cell phones but they were not working for some reason . Until a friend of mine runs all the way from 5th ave he come running to us telling us that the wtc has just been bombed.

Out of disbelief we ran to 5th ave (you can see the towers on 5th) and all we saw was smoke and ash. Then I found out from a cop who was heading that way what had just happened. I was surprised and shocked didnt kno what to do . Classes were canceled for the day . I worked at that time at the disney store on 42nd street . I went there to see if they were open and they werent.

Subways and buses closed for the day ofcourse so I had to walk toward that area .I lived in the lower east side near china town . That wasnt to far away from the towers. It was crazy cause I see people going uptown and Im going downtown like a foold, who knew what was down there I was just trying to get home.

My attitude toward the world had changed that day .

[quote name='punqsux']im not judging your teacher, because i knowit was a shocking day, time, event, and everything, but thats a bold statement to use in a country that has had such a bloody civil war.[/QUOTE]

the civil war wasnt really an attack on america.

but anyways i was in school, we were having our break which lasts about 30 minutes after our first 2 classes.

my friend who didnt have all of his facts straight, but pretty much so had the idea of what happened told me.

i wasin the gym talkin with some friends and my other friend came in and was like.. 'did you hear what happened? Some people bombed the world trade center and the pentagon and now the whitehouse is being evacuated."

so of course seeing as i wasnt fully aware of terrorism at the time, i thought some foreign country had declared war on us. And for some reason i was imagining chinese soldiers running into my school and killing everyone... which kinda freaked me out..

bread's done
Back