New Battlefield Clan Topic - WE NEED SOME MORE PEOPLE!!

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I will be on anytime after 7:30. Going to be glued to the race, but will have no problem playing BF and watching the race.

Also I think I have gotten a lot better since I last played with a lot of you guys. I spent yesterday and today getting better. I have been having a much higher KD ratio and been scoring really well on most of the servers I have been playing on. I think slowing down and taking my time was really the key to me getting better.[/QUOTE]

cool and congrats. I havent played in a little while cause I was to busy playing hulk and baten kaitos. Also I was just trying the Bet on Soldiar demo which was pretty cool . I am going to try and be on tonight hopefully I wont be so tired.

you guys may have to start without me because my dad just told me my uncle invited us over for dinner tonight. Should be home around 9 or 10.

sorry for the delay. I am on Teamspeak right now and am going to start playing right now. Whenever you guys want to get things going just hop on TS and join my game or just tell me and we can find another server

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Its harder than it looks running the clan isnt it? It makes it really hard when no one wants to play.[/QUOTE]

yes it is. Believe me, over the past few weeks I have gained a good deal of respect for the effort you put forward because it is really hard to get things going

sorry for not showing up much just that these last few weeks are killers for me , im doing alot of overtime at work . Imma be on and off till I think october. Im still here with yah casey so what ever happens let me know man .

[quote name='jam3582']sorry for not showing up much just that these last few weeks are killers for me , im doing alot of overtime at work . Imma be on and off till I think october. Im still here with yah casey so what ever happens let me know man .[/QUOTE]

Its cool. Last weekend was the first weekend in a long time I got to get in a good amount of gaming.

Also I got my copy of HL2 in today along with my sound card, so we could play some Half Life 2 deathmatch or CS:S sometime with everyone

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Its cool. Last weekend was the first weekend in a long time I got to get in a good amount of gaming.

Also I got my copy of HL2 in today along with my sound card, so we could play some Half Life 2 deathmatch or CS:S sometime with everyone[/QUOTE]

oh cool let me know what you think of the single player and ill be down for the multiplayer anytime.

Were having a problem with our server...the problem = NO ONE EVER GOES IN IT!!!
could you give me some ideas to keep ppl in teh server, or were going to have to kick it down to a 16plr server, then possible get rid of it. were considering only having it run a select few maps and see if that helps. i dont get it we are advertised for the listing, never had problems with our css server it was full almost 24/7 for 3+years and now we have a dud bf2 server.

any helpful thoughts?

thanks

i didnt post our ip addy because i didnt know if you would consider that as advertising and if you would appreciate it.

[quote name='Mr.Perrel']Were having a problem with our server...the problem = NO ONE EVER GOES IN IT!!!
could you give me some ideas to keep ppl in teh server, or were going to have to kick it down to a 16plr server, then possible get rid of it. were considering only having it run a select few maps and see if that helps. i dont get it we are advertised for the listing, never had problems with our css server it was full almost 24/7 for 3+years and now we have a dud bf2 server.

any helpful thoughts?

thanks

i didnt post our ip addy because i didnt know if you would consider that as advertising and if you would appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

is it ranked? I think that is a big problem with a lot of servers because most people want to unlock the weapons. If it is not, I think it will probably have things pick up in the next little while because I think the mods will start to pick up steam

and I don't care if you post the IP, feel free to

yes it is a ranked server, the only way we seem to get ppl in it is if we all wait on TS for ppl then all go in at once.

-=WC=- server 70.86.26.67

thanks for the advice

If you have XFire add me and we could play together over there. I should be on a lot of the weekend as I am going to try and work on becoming a corporal

[quote name='Mr.Perrel']yes it is a ranked server, the only way we seem to get ppl in it is if we all wait on TS for ppl then all go in at once.

-=WC=- server 70.86.26.67

thanks for the advice[/QUOTE]

cool I should be getting some more playtime on saturday.

i think i have an xfire account it would be under the name MrPerrel or Mr.Perrel ill look into it and get back to you when i get home from work...if i remember i usually do all my postings durring work :)

Anyone playing this weekend? I haven't played in a while and would like to get a game in. I'll more than likely be on xfire so hit me up if you want to get a game going.

[quote name='xxdeadp0olxx']Anyone playing this weekend? I haven't played in a while and would like to get a game in. I'll more than likely be on xfire so hit me up if you want to get a game going.[/QUOTE]

I should be on tonight

[quote name='xxdeadp0olxx']Awesome game tonight. I should be around tomorrow so just hit me up on xfire and I'll definitely play.[/QUOTE]

going to try and get on around 9 EST. Maybe a little earlier.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']going to try and get on around 9 EST. Maybe a little earlier.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good to me, just let me know when you are ready.

another round of great games with deadpool. Was a lot of fun. Hopefully if some of you guys have some free time we can get a good sized game going

[quote name='jughead']ok, just bought BF2 today. I want into the CAG clan. What do I do? thanks.[/QUOTE]

you need to download XFire and Teamspeak

and when you make your Battlefield 2 username, make it so {CAG} is in front so we can identify you when we play.

ok, I have a mic on the way. should I just wait to get teamspeak? I don't even know what it is. My mic will be here tomorrow or tuesday.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']another round of great games with deadpool. Was a lot of fun. Hopefully if some of you guys have some free time we can get a good sized game going[/QUOTE]

Yea, awesome games last night. Had a ton of fun. Definitely let me know when you want to get another game together.

[quote name='jughead']ok, I have a mic on the way. should I just wait to get teamspeak? I don't even know what it is. My mic will be here tomorrow or tuesday.[/QUOTE]

its a program that allows people to communicate without having it tied to the game. It works a lot better than the VOIP system that is in the game.

it also makes the game a lot more fun to play

Also I may play tonight, but more than likely I am going to try and get a game going monday

[quote name='CaseyRyback']its a program that allows people to communicate without having it tied to the game. It works a lot better than the VOIP system that is in the game.

it also makes the game a lot more fun to play

Also I may play tonight, but more than likely I am going to try and get a game going monday[/QUOTE]

hey casey sorry I havent been around to play man just been really tired from work lately and also just been addicted to hulk ultimate destruction but let me know when to play ill try and make it .

[quote name='jam3582']hey casey sorry I havent been around to play man just been really tired from work lately and also just been addicted to hulk ultimate destruction but let me know when to play ill try and make it .[/QUOTE]

around 9 on Monday is when I am going to try and put the game together

[quote name='CaseyRyback']around 9 on Monday is when I am going to try and put the game together[/QUOTE]

alright sounds good

[quote name='CaseyRyback']around 9 on Monday is when I am going to try and put the game together[/QUOTE]

Barring anything unexpected, I should be able to make the game as well. Sorry for not being available at better times...

I'll definitely be down for a game at 9, probably only going to play until 11 though. I want to catch the new episode of The Ultimate Fighter 2. Hopefully that's cool with everyone.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']GG tonight everyone. Glad to play with all of you, both old members and new members[/QUOTE]

yeah that was fun glad to be back I didnt feel rusty either .

[quote name='CaseyRyback']GG tonight everyone. Glad to play with all of you, both old members and new members[/QUOTE]

Had an awesome time tonight. Definitely glad to play with Casey, jam, & InuFaye. Hopefully we can do it again soon.

[quote name='Frogger']interesting.... i think ill try to find this server...

:)

my xfire is leland242[/QUOTE]

we don't usually play on the server listed because no one seems to play on it and its unranked.

next time I log in, I will send you an Xfire friend invite

[quote name='CaseyRyback']we don't usually play on the server listed because no one seems to play on it and its unranked.

next time I log in, I will send you an Xfire friend invite[/QUOTE]

thanks!

you know, im not sure i have much to offer a clan. i used to be okay at this game when it first came out, but now all these kids playing all freakin day just pwn me.

anyway, i look forward to seeing you online

[quote name='Frogger']thanks!

you know, im not sure i have much to offer a clan. i used to be okay at this game when it first came out, but now all these kids playing all freakin day just pwn me.

anyway, i look forward to seeing you online[/QUOTE]

don't worry about skill. We just want people to play. Skill is something you can get acquire after a while. Hell my K/D ratio was horrible up until recently (my stats don't reflect what I think has been a positive gain as far as getting more kills than deaths).

Also do you have teamspeak? If you do not, I recommend downloading that so we can all chat during the game. Makes things work a lot better

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. I am probably not going to be able to play tomorrow, Friday or Saturday. My brother is moving to Connecticut on Friday so tomorrow will be my only day to hang out with him for a while. Also, my birthday is this Tuesday coming up so my girlfirend will be coming home from school this weekend for that. So tonight would be the best time to get a game in for the rest of this week. If that's not do able then I guess I'll see you guys next week sometime.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']don't worry about skill. We just want people to play. Skill is something you can get acquire after a while. Hell my K/D ratio was horrible up until recently (my stats don't reflect what I think has been a positive gain as far as getting more kills than deaths).

Also do you have teamspeak? If you do not, I recommend downloading that so we can all chat during the game. Makes things work a lot better[/QUOTE]

I may be presenting myself in a bad light - I've been playing FPS's since wolf3d :)

I've got ts, vent, and xfire. however with BF2, i cant get my headset to work through the in game voip - it would have to be ts. is there a CAG ts server?

Besides, my k/d ratio is just meh anyway - i like more of a support role than just trying to kill as much as possible... thats just one way to rank a player.

yea there is a CAG TS server. Jam has problems with the in game VOIP as well, so I understand that problem.

I PMed you the TS address.

I'm up for some CAG Battlefield 2-ing. What do I need to do? My BF2 name's 'Mirow' and my xfire's 'mirow430'.

[quote name='Mirow']I'm up for some CAG Battlefield 2-ing. What do I need to do? My BF2 name's 'Mirow' and my xfire's 'mirow430'.[/QUOTE]

cool. I will send you an Xfire friend invite. No need to change your name or anything. If you have a mic and don't already have teamspeak, download that as well.

bread's done
Back