New Best Buy Clearance Starting 3/17 (YMMV in Stores)- LIVE ONLINE NOW!

MasaTFC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
423 (100%)
iconbestbuy.gif
Sale is Live Online Now (thanks YoshiFan1)! Limit 3 of each title I believe.

Just heard that BB is having a clearance sale starting 3/17. Games up for grabs will be

3DS - Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! - 9.99
3DS - Classic Games Overload - 7.99
3DS - Finding Nemo: Escape to the big blue - 9.99
3DS - Pokemon Rumble Blast - 9.99
3DS - Rabbids Rumble - 7.99
3DS - Rayman Origins - 7.99
3DS - The Trash Pack - 9.99
NDS - Finding Nemo: Escape to the big blue - 7.99
NDS - Kirby Mass Attack - 7.99
NDS - Lego Ninjago Bundle - 9.99
PS3 - Battlfield Bad Company 2 Greatest Hits - 7.99
PS3 - Darksiders II - 14.99
PS3 - DJ Hero 2 Stand Alone Software - 2.99
PS3 - Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - 7.99
PS3 - MLB 12: The Show - 9.99
PS3 - NHL 12 - 9.99
PS3 - Saints Row The Third - 9.99
PS3 - Socom 4 - 9.99
PS3 - Starhawk - 9.99
PS3 - Xcom: Enemy Unknown - 14.99
Wii - Metriod: Other M - 7.99
Wii - Nintendo Selects: Pikmin 2 - 4.99
Wii - Sin & Punishment 2: Star Successor - 9.99
Wii - uDraw Dood's Big Adventure - 2.99
Wii U - Darksiders II - 19.99
X360 - Battlefield Bad Company 2 Platinum - 7.99
X360 - Darksiders II - 14.99
X360 - Dragon Age 2 - 4.99
X360 - Fable: The Journey - 9.99
X360 - NBA Baller Beats - 9.99
X360 - Red Faction Armageddon - 4.99

Stock will be limited at stores (think 1-5 copies a store), and since this is clearance there will not be any more copies made available/shipped out. Once they gone, they gone!

Other clearance items will include various phones and computers as well as unlisted games (again YMMV on those especially, thanks midnightmetal for that info), but I don't have much info on those. Happy Hunting!

Note-
"If you have rewardzone points they can be used in-store as well. Either print off the certificate from https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/ or ask the cashier to look up the certificate for you on the register....in order to do so they need your reward zone card or they can just look it up with your phone number. "

Note #2

emails are going out for a seperate clearance as well (credit to CrossFireXT17 for the link and stuff)

Here is the link to the big clearance for lots of things (the movies link doesn't work yet) http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Global-P...paignID=369667 ... think that should be pretty universal

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TooPoor']How is XCOM with a controller? Is it better on the :pc:?[/QUOTE]
it is good, but you cannot beat the mouse control. pc is the prefer version, if you have the choice

Just go into the store and look...the website showed sold out, but they had plenty of copies of each (although they all weren't on the usual racks, and the majority of the clearance was on an end cap) So look around! And or have the store look up the inventory on the computer to know you should look harder....

[quote name='snakeinthegrass']I hope you also price matched Targets B2G1 sale ;][/QUOTE]

Sadly I did not. I have tried to PM in the past with B2G1 but it hasn't even worked. I had a gift card and walked out paying very little out of pocket so I consider it a win.

I also was in desperate need of a new game to play and was going to buy XCOM at Gamestop just yesterday and it was quite a bit more than $15 so yet another win.

So the general consensus is that it can easily be matched at Target?

My store has a ton of Saints Rows and I could really use some flipped credit to pay off both my Injustice and The Last of Us Collectors Editions!

Order online at about 8am - usually get the emails that they are ready before they open (10am here). Was out and about...nothing by noon. Go to the store and pick what I was looking for off the shelf. Waiting to see if I ever get my order confirmation email or a store pickup email.

:)[quote name='Vulgarism']I've made that mistake twice. Arden?[/QUOTE]

Citrus Heights....but got everything I wanted now so all good.

As others have said, the "check stores" option on the website doesn't work well. Glad I went this morning and checked myself.

Just a heads up that the Avengers BB exclusive Blu ray gift set that's normally $69.99 is on sale for $19.99...def worth grabbing, just thought it'd let the fellow CAG's know to look for it on your treasure hunts today!

0_o pikmin 2 for $5 , the rereleased one

i call bs on the store locator, i saw a ton the other day at my store, will buy another one

[quote name='bbedwards']Just a heads up that the Avengers BB exclusive Blu ray gift set that's normally $69.99 is on sale for $19.99...def worth grabbing, just thought it'd let the fellow CAG's know to look for it on your treasure hunts today![/QUOTE]

Thank you. Just picked 1 up and there's 1 more left in the south coast plaza area if anyone wants it. Also the bb website is wrong. I found a copy of pikman 2. Seemed that was the last one here but I would recommend looking if you ever get the chance

[quote name='BryanDGAF']Thank you. Just picked 1 up and there's 1 more left in the south coast plaza area if anyone wants it. Also the bb website is wrong. I found a copy of pikman 2. Seemed that was the last one here but I would recommend looking if you ever get the chance[/QUOTE]

Do you guys by any chance have a SKU for that? I would love to add that set to my collection!

[quote name='bbedwards']Just a heads up that the Avengers BB exclusive Blu ray gift set that's normally $69.99 is on sale for $19.99...def worth grabbing, just thought it'd let the fellow CAG's know to look for it on your treasure hunts today![/QUOTE]
can someone post the sku? searching for avengers yields wonky results because it takes you to some weird promo page for it.

[quote name='PublikDefender']can someone post the sku? searching for avengers yields wonky results because it takes you to some weird promo page for it.[/QUOTE]

It's not on the website but the SKU is 6571643.

Though the Online Stock Manager listed most as "sold out", I scored Pikmin, Dragon Age II and Pokemon 3DS in store. I also snagged the Avengers, and the $30 Sideshow Collectables Card IS still active (Till Sept).

Went this morning and grabbed Pikmin 2 and Darksiders II for Wii U. Used a 10 dollar rewardzone cert. Ended up paying about 16 dollars and some change.

[quote name='nesmaster75']do you guys by any chance have a sku for that? I would love to add that set to my collection![/quote]

Edit: someone beat me to it but yeah there you go buddy

[quote name='BryanDGAF']6571643

Edit: someone beat me to it but yeah there you go buddy[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Thanks, guys! I have one being held for me!

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Hmmm...:whistle2:k

Was that the "wink" person that people on here yap about?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='YBX87']maybe he was wanting a kiss good bye[/QUOTE]

I sure hope not! That's not the kind of service I'm looking for from BB!*

*Unless it was the girl behind the counter.

If you check Milo, either online or on phone app, it will tell you if an item is in stock. The app has worked for me without exception. Was able to grab the games I wanted by using that app.

just as i thought, the online store checker is garbage ! i found the last pikmin 2 copy and i found some kirbys. nyc cheapies if you want kirby 62 street has two copies left

[quote name='Blaster man']IIRC it didn't sell well on release. I wonder if giant bomb giving it GOTY helped sales?[/QUOTE]

It sold triple on Steam than it did as a physical product. It was the No. 1 game on Steam in October & has still been in the top 10 or 20 since then if I remember correctly.

Only 1 copy of SR3 left. 3 copies of XCOM were left but I have it on 360 already. Also like 3 copies of Starhawk and about a dozen copies of Darksiders II for PS3 but no 360 copies.

Thanks. I just saw this thread early this morning so was only able to order Saints Row PS3 for store pick up but when I showed up at the Union City, CA bestbuy, there was still 5 copies of XCOM, so I picked that up too. There are also 2 copies of Starhawk available if anyone is interested.

Went to a local Best Buy. To my utter surprise, it had 10 copies of Pikimin 2 when it said Unavailable. Left with 2 copies.

They also had some XCOM and Starhawk. But no Saints Row 3.

[quote name='caltab']The online store checker isn't garbage, it just list things as unavailable when there are only a couple left.[/QUOTE]

It's hit or miss with my experiences. There were four copies of Pikmin 2 and it was listed as unavailable. There were two copies of Saints Row but was listed as available.

When Skyward Sword was on sale for $19.99 a few months ago it was listed as unavailable but there were at least 10 copies in the store.

Just went to my local best buy and bought Dragon Age 2 and the collectors edition Halo 4 guide (mine rang up $5.94). So I was just over $11 out the door so I qualified for the additional 500 bonus points with the Facebook app. Sounds like a steal to me!

[quote name='caltab']The online store checker isn't garbage, it just list things as unavailable when there are only a couple left.[/QUOTE]

i really wonder if that is the case. Ive seen several games listed as available and then i went to the store and there was 1 left. also seen some listed unavailable and several have been at the store. its all based on the stores inventory, so theft/human error probably play a bigger part in it than anything.

Well, Amazon changed their value on SR3 pretty quick.

Anyone know if gamestop is still $15 TIV for it? I need to buy one more game to get the extra $10 at gamestop, would be worth it if they didn't kill the TIV yet.

Two copies of Xcom and one of Pikmin 2 at the Sonora Village location in Scottsdale, AZ. Plenty of AC and Halo guides as well.

i just got my saints row from east 86 street in manhattan and they have

.21 darksiders 2 for 360 (5 are limited edition)
.3 xcom for ps3
.1 saints row 3

they also have 3 red faction for 360 on their 25% off clearance shelf so you might be able to get it for under 5$ (they have to manualy imput the discount off the scanned price). they all have yellow stickers on them

[quote name='strait edge follower']i just got my saints row from east 86 street in manhattan and they have

.21 darksiders 2 for 360 (5 are limited edition)
.3 xcom for ps3
.1 saints row 3

they also have 3 red faction for 360 on their 25% off clearance shelf so you might be able to get it for under 5$ (they have to manualy imput the discount off the scanned price). they all have yellow stickers on them[/QUOTE]
LOL, 21 copies of darksiders 2? , that is crazy

Just got back from Altamonte Springs, FL BB. Picked up Adventure Time 3DS, Rayman Origins 3DS, and Pikmin 2. AT and RO were the last ones, but there were 3 more Pikmin 2. All three were listed as oos on the online tracker, so it's definitely worth going in person to see what they really have. Was able to pm Target's b2g1 to get Pikmin 2 for free.

[quote name='iRandom']Anyone tried getting XCOM ($15) for the 360?[/QUOTE]
I checked on the copies I have in my store and they are still full price...sorry

bread's done
Back