[NEW] Beverly Hills Chihuahua [Blu-Ray] $10 off Instantly! [Use Coupon Sticky Above]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Credit goes to 71Makaveli96 (From CAG) :hot:

Please Note: If the coupon couldn't scan, please tell them to cover the barcode on the right side then scan it on the left barcode. If the scan doesn't rang up, just override them by typing -10 and hit enter.

[NEW] Beverly Hills Chihuahua [Blu-Ray] - $10 off [Expires April 30, 2009]

f4d7_1.JPG

Hi-Res: [Insert Link]

Courtesy to ...

Actual size in inches: 5-5/16" x 3-5/8"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[hiddenlist]

[DEAD] The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian [Blu-Ray] - $10 off [Expires January 31, 2009]

vsibeh.jpg

Hi-Res: http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/894/princecaspianyh7.jpg

Courtesy to wormraper for the coupon scan!

[DEAD] College Road Trip [Blu-Ray] - $10 off [Expires October 31, 2008]

1zovy4y.jpg

Hi-Res: http://i37.tinypic.com/1z4fmtk.jpg

[DEAD] College Road Trip [Blu-Ray] - $3 off [Expires October 31, 2008]

2uz32at.jpg

Hi-Res: http://i38.tinypic.com/x25c11.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[DEAD] National Treasure 2 [Blu-Ray]

fc5vzd.png

Hi-Res: http://i25.tinypic.com/wjxvt4.png

[DEAD] Enchanted [Blu-Ray]

10xhx1u.png

Hi-Res: http://i28.tinypic.com/285e7l.png

[DEAD] No Country for Old Men [Blu-Ray]

19t6jl.png

Hi-Res: http://i28.tinypic.com/2v9rh2t.jpg

[DEAD] Dan in Real Life [Blu-Ray]

wt86tf.png

Hi-Res: http://i27.tinypic.com/1zmp3l2.jpg

[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
I used the same trick for the NT2 coupon that I did on the Enchanted coupon. Changed the DPI on the image from the default (this time, 96 DPI) up to 300DPI, and kept the size the same. Ended up being the 3.5" by 5.5" inch that looks perfect for the DVD-size it should be.

I just printed it out in black and white. Took it to circuit city, had them price match the 2 for $40 deal that walmart had on it (according to their website). Then told them I had a manufacturers coupon after they agreed to the price match. Also, I still had my $10 giftcard from GTA4. I ended up spending $20 of my own money. It was glorious! So thanks for the coupon, OP!! Lets keep em coming!

[quote name='shrike4242']Has anyone checked Target B&M or Walmart B&M to see what the in-store price is, and if the 2-pack is even available there?[/quote]

Walmart has them for $25 each but i didnt see any two pack bundles,how much are the 2 pack bundles?

[quote name='joker______']Walmart has them for $25 each but i didnt see any two pack bundles,how much are the 2 pack bundles?[/quote]Target.com and WM.com say they're $40, like Amazon. Not sure if they're the same price in-store, though I was hoping to find out before I headed out the either one today. I know the coupon works without any issue at either one of those, so finding out if they're at the B&M store at the $40 price makes it easier.

Well, ran to Target and WM and didn't find any 2-packs, so I guess they're online only.

Looks like this coupon is a pass for me, as I don't think I could pull off a PM + coupon usage successfully.

[quote name='shrike4242']Target.com and WM.com say they're $40, like Amazon. Not sure if they're the same price in-store, though I was hoping to find out before I headed out the either one today. I know the coupon works without any issue at either one of those, so finding out if they're at the B&M store at the $40 price makes it easier.[/quote]

oh ok thanks for the heads up shrike i guess ill just keep the NT2 that i bought the other day

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I don't remember this? LOL![/quote]

Could you update the OP? The only coupon still within the expiration date is the National Treasure 2 coupon.

I guess I know why there's a coupon needed for this movie. :rofl:

Makes me wonder what the other three ones would be. NCFOM, Enchanted and NT2 were some nice ones.

[quote name='shadowrage']What's up with that barcode on the right?
I don't think I've seen one like that before.[/quote]
I think this is the new barcode. I never seen that before.

[quote name='dsskid']Can you actually use both coupons on a single BD?[/quote]
You have to pick one. Or use the self-checkout at your local Wal-Mart.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']You have to pick one. Or use the self-checkout at your local Wal-Mart.[/quote]

So the Walmart self-checkout will let you use both for the same disc?

It was already flagging too many coupons after the first $10 one at Walmart self checkout so I didn't even bother to try the $3 one--coupons say 1 per product anyway. For some reason, the movie flagged an age restriction and someone had to come override--the movie is rated G--why do they need to verify you over 17?!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']So the one you have at the front would be too small to scan as it stands right now right?[/QUOTE]

oh yeah, very small :(, I'm hoping we can have someone upload it soon. I'm hoping to hit up walmart tonight :D

[quote name='CombatCraig']Gonna try to use this tomorrow at Sears

Any printing tips for best results?[/QUOTE]

It looks like we could use a higher-res scan, if anyone can do it.

[quote name='hellmutt']It looks like we could use a higher-res scan, if anyone can do it.[/QUOTE]

yes!! please!!, someone has got to have gotten hold of it by now

d**n the one week were I don't buy a paper. Now I hope the store by my job still has a paper left. so I can price match this deal. Thanks OP for the Coupon now just to manipulate it at work later today ;)

[quote name='wormraper']wow, I'm really surprised no one here or at slickdeals has posted a scan of the Caspian coupon yet[/quote]

You mean the one on the first page?

[quote name='CombatCraig']You mean the one on the first page?[/QUOTE]

that's not really a scan (but yes that one), but a tiny image that Pinoy snagged off of ebay that someone is using to show what they are selling, horribly small resolution. Can't be used at all.

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']Was wondering this as well. I seriously doubt that would fly[/QUOTE]

lol, yeah, even without expanding the size it is already stretched and distorted. Barely readable at 4 inches

[quote name='thewatcher']im reading reports that the coupon is only in the 3 disc Narnia not the single.[/QUOTE]

yup, I got the single disc edition and returned it multiple times, no coupon. Several others reported the same thing.

I can't believe no one has the coupon, I definitely want to take advantage of this while it's on sale at sears

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back