NEW CAG Club Nintendo U (I2B - WWHD; See 1st Post for New Info)

[quote name='io']So, Antipodes, did you register a "Selects" code or a regular one. Maybe they lied and the regular one dropped as well.[/QUOTE]

I registered the original SMG.

[quote name='io']Well, see, that pisses me off - I traded away some Metroid Other M before the drop date because they said it was going to be 20. Meanwhile, I held on to SMG to redeem for the next club year because it was supposed to stay at 50 :bomb:.

Dropping the points is one thing, but giving us the wrong upcoming values when warning us of the change on July 1st was pretty lame.

And yeah, the second post needs to be updated then. I didn't realize they had (quietly) modified the points list on Club Nintendo - I thought what we had in the second post reflected the most up to date changes (well it did in terms of what they said they would change to originally).

So what other big changes were there? S&P was always going to stay 50 - that isn't a surprise. Metroid Other M definitely is though.[/QUOTE]

Second Post lists all of these changes.

[quote name='KingBroly']Second Post lists all of these changes.[/QUOTE]

io is referring to this list which Nintendo provided prior to July 1 (and which the new values for old games list seems to mirror). He and probably others made a decision on when to register games based on that list. So when the time for the values actually came around, some values that were supposed to hold, fell. I noticed that the vanilla :wii:Animal Crossing was supposed to hold at 50 went down to 20 as well as :ds:Pokemon Conquest, which went from 40 to 30. No one noticed more of the discrepancies in the list of new values for old games until now.

[quote name='KingBroly']Second Post lists all of these changes.[/QUOTE]

Nope - it has the list Nintendo released prior to July 1st but things apparently have changed since then. I was basing my earlier post off those numbers but Billytwoshoes linked to the new new list on Club Nintendo that has some modifications like Super Mario Galaxy (both versions, not just Selects) at 20, and Metroid Other M at 50 (instead of the 20 we all thought it was going to be).

I don't think there are too many other changes, but those two (SMG and Metroid Other M) in particular annoy me because I redeemed a couple of Metroid Other M before the deadline when I didn't need to (already had Platinum) because I thought they were going from 50 to 20 and on the other hand I held on to SMG for the new Club Year because I thought it was staying the same. So that meant I could have saved 100 coins for the new year and gotten 30 more for my SMG than I will now. I was trying to plan it out according to what Nintendo told us would happen but then they went and changed it after the fact.

Well, Other M is marked as being changed to 20 coins. SMG (Non NS) is marked as 50, while the NS version is 20. I'm going to check their numbers if they've still got them up and fix the list I currently have.

[quote name='maigoyume']Looks like the Hanafuda cards are gone, bugger I wanted to get those too[/QUOTE]

I was going to get those, but since they were off the site, I got the gold controller instead. Hopefully they will be back in the future.

[quote name='TidalDreams']Shouldn't KH 3DS be worth 50 coins since it's within 4 weeks of release? I only received 40.[/QUOTE]

You will get another 10 when you do the survey in 1 week.

Reminder: Today is the last day to fill out those Intend to Buy surveys for NSMB2 (physical and digital). I filled out both but I only really intend on getting the physical version atm.

3DS Classics Excitebike (150 points) replaces Golf as the 3DS redeemable game.

*Edit, 3DS Classics Excitebike was free for a month when the eShop launched June 2011.

Coins Added - Mario Hoops 3-on-3 40 coins
Coins Added - Mario Hoops 3-on-3 10 coins

Mario Hoops gets coins and survey now. I reg it years ago.

[quote name='Sway']3DS Classics Excitebike (150 points) replaces Golf as the 3DS redeemable game.

*Edit, 3DS Classics Excitebike was free for a month when the eShop launched June 2011.[/QUOTE]

I have an excite code for trade. They sent it to me by mistake when I ordered the golf code, whe I tried it, it said I already had it. They later sent me the correct code and said I can keep the Excite bike code.

[quote name='Sway']Reminder: Today is the last day to fill out those Intend to Buy surveys for NSMB2 (physical and digital). I filled out both but I only really intend on getting the physical version atm.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update on Excitebike...I grabbed it as it was a part of my childhood...minus the 3D of course. By the way, I couldn't seem to find where the Intend to buy NSMB2 was on the site...any help Sway?

[quote name='nixmahn']Coins Added - Mario Hoops 3-on-3 40 coins
Coins Added - Mario Hoops 3-on-3 10 coins

Mario Hoops gets coins and survey now. I reg it years ago.[/QUOTE]

Source? I registered this game 2 years ago for zero points.

[quote name='Rollobobo']Thanks for the update on Excitebike...I grabbed it as it was a part of my childhood...minus the 3D of course. By the way, I couldn't seem to find where the Intend to buy NSMB2 was on the site...any help Sway?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately yesterday was the last day for the Intend to Buy surveys for NSMB2. Sorry. :whistle2:(

*I can't read.

[quote name='backseatdog']Source? I registered this game 2 years ago for zero points.[/QUOTE]

me. I registerd it years ago also. Then all of a sudden there was registration survey on my to do list then a survey on the to do list after I finished it.

picture.php

PS: oh yeah, I have more points for the gold nunchuck if anyones interested in trading, CML for wants and haves

[quote name='nixmahn']me. I registerd it years ago also. Then all of a sudden there was registration survey on my to do list then a survey on the to do list after I finished it.

picture.php
[/QUOTE]

Strange, but I can't find the survey/registration anywhere on my account.

[quote name='Sway']Unfortunately yesterday was the last day for the Intend to Buy surveys for NSMB2. Sorry. :whistle2:(

*I can't read.[/QUOTE]

Ah, gotcha. No biggie. I thought I was going nuts and I searched the site and couldn't find it. Thanks for clearing that up.

[quote name='Rollobobo']Thanks for the update on Excitebike...I grabbed it as it was a part of my childhood...minus the 3D of course. By the way, I couldn't seem to find where the Intend to buy NSMB2 was on the site...any help Sway?[/QUOTE]
I posted these links earlier, and I know they are supposed to have expired, but they are still working. I'd say it's worth a shot since the game has not released yet.

NSMB2 intend to buy: Physical, DL.

I'll post this in the other thread, too. I got mine today. Basically what you'd expect. Should be noted that it does NOT come in any fancy packaging like the Japanese version did, or like Platinum prizes tend to. Mine arrived in my mailbox in a generic white mailing box. Upon opening, the nunchuk is inside of a white bag with a black Nintendo logo on it. It comes with the receipt paper loose in the box. It does NOT come with the "thanks for registering, register more, etc" card that normally accompanies all Club Nintendo products. I'd post pictures, but photobucket is being quite fucky right now.

I just hit 900 coins after registering the recent Best Buy pickups, but am wavering on the controller. I'd only pick it up to flip it as I have no need for another nunchuck.

Got my nunchuck today too. Surprised the packaging was so bare. It's like they just grabbed extras off the assembly line and sent them out. Ready to pack in with a game or something, in a bag like a happy meal toy. Better than not getting them at all though, so I should shut up.

My only complaint with the nunchuk is that I wish the C and Z buttons were white, which would match the Zelda remote. It also would have the added benefit of making the white cord make some sense.

Still, it's a small complaint for finally having a full 'set' (remote, nunchuk, CC) of gold controllers.

[quote name='007']My only complaint with the nunchuk is that I wish the C and Z buttons were white, which would match the Zelda remote. It also would have the added benefit of making the white cord make some sense.

Still, it's a small complaint for finally having a full 'set' (remote, nunchuk, CC) of gold controllers.[/QUOTE]

Within a month someone will have painted the cord gold. Pics incoming I'm sure.

[quote name='ZForce915']Within a month someone will have painted the cord gold. Pics incoming I'm sure.[/QUOTE]

Well, that's the thing... with the gold remote having so much white on it, the cord doesn't actually look wildly out of place. It's actually the nunchuk being completely gold that makes it off-putting.

It's like... if they had just made the buttons and the cord the same color, it'd be fine. Gold or white, doesn't matter. They had two options and took the least appealing one. I just can't see the cord as the core problem with it, you know?

Maybe I'm just a little too OCD.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']The gold nunchuk is sold out![/QUOTE]

This really ticks me off. Come on Nintendo it is not fair to finally give us a pretty decent prize to be at a very high price when people have given up on Club Nintendo having cool prizes. I would like to have had this as A Club Nintendo Platimum reward.

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']This really ticks me off. Come on Nintendo it is not fair to finally give us a pretty decent prize to be at a very high price when people have given up on Club Nintendo having cool prizes. I would like to have had this as A Club Nintendo Platimum reward.[/QUOTE]

They said it was limited. Was Is supposed to last forever? There is a fairly decent chance that they just took a handful from the Japanese CN and decided to release them here. And if this was the platinum prize, people would be pissed that it wasn't a gold wii u controller.

NICE! I was just looking at this the other day and the ridiculous prices people are charging for the JPN copies.

In for 2.

I2B is up for Kirby Collection, link is here

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='maigoyume']Its a wiki post so anyone can change it.[/QUOTE]

You can edit the content of the post but not the title.

[quote name='maigoyume']Ah my bad, has it always been like that?[/QUOTE]

Not sure, this thread is the only one I actively help update the wiki post and even then only just started with the new CN year.

bread's done
Back