New Circuit City Clearence Effective Now!!! (Finally Complete List Up)

bill123

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
Hey all, cane across a new list of clearence of some slow moving games that are to be retagged and thrown into bins to make room for the falls next gen systems.
This being my first thread hopefully I don't mess anything up, if I do please let me know and I'll fix it. Now on to the list.

NOTE: All games are marked at 16.96 as of right now.

GBA
Kirby
Sonic Advance 2
SSX3
Sudoku Fever

GAMECUBE
Bratz:Rock Angelz
Chicken Little
Chronicles of Narnia
Crash Tag Team Racing
Dora: Journey to Purple
Fifa Soccer 2005
Fifa Soccer 2006
Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life
Hello Kitty Roller Rescue
Incredible Hulk
Incredibles Rise of the Underminer
King Kong
Mario Party 5
Mario Party 6 w/mic

Mario Power Tennis
Mario Superstar Baseball(I apologize from the other thread where I stated Mario Superstrikers was the one)
Nascar 2005:Chase the Cup
NBA Live 2005
NBA Live 2006
NHL 2006
Pokemon Colosseum
Shrek Superslam
Star Wars Bounty Hunter
Tiger Woods 2005
Tiger Woods 2006
True Crime New York City
Ultimate Spiderman

Playstation 2
Ace Combat 4
Baldur's Gate 2
The Bible Game
Bratz: Rock Angelz
Brothers In Arms(I think the first one)
Burnout Revenge
Cabelas Dangerous Hunts
Call of Duty: Big Red One Collectors Ed.
Chicken Little
Chronicles Of Narnia
Collectors Edition(This is all it says...going to check Sku on it)
College Hoops 2K6
Champions Of Norrath: Return to Arms
Darkwatch
DBZ:Budokai 3
DDR Extreme
DDR Extreme 2 Bundle
DDR Extreme Bundle

Devil Kings
Devil May Cry 3 (Not sure if greatest Hits)
Disney's Extreme Skate Adv.
Dragon Quest 8
Dynasty Warriors 4:Empire
Dynasty Warriors 5
Enter the Matrix
ESA Foundation Compilation
Eye Toy Groove w/camera
Fifa Street 2
Final Fantasy XI (the one w/ hardrive)
Gran Turismo 3
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas SE
Heroes of the Pacific
Jucied
LA Rush
Madagascar
Medal of Honor Frontline
Megaman X Collection
Mercenaries
MVP Baseball 2005
MX Unleashed
MX vs. ATV Unleashed
Nascar Thunder 2004
Need for Speed Underground
Resident Evil 4 Collectors Ed (Anyone get this for me and I'd be very thankful. Also Hook you up)
Shrek Superslam
Simpsons Road Rage
Simpsons: Hit and Run
Spiderman 2: The Movie
Spongebob:Lights, Camera, Action
Spyro: A Hero's Tail
Star Ocean: Until The End Of Time
Suffering: Ties That Bind
Tekken/UFC 2 Pack
The Hustle: Detroit Street
Tocca Race Driver 3
Tony Hawk Underground 2
TY the Tiger 2
Ultimate Spiderman LE
Worms 3D
X-Men Legends 2: ROA

PSP
Brotherhood of the Blade
Coded Arms
Dynasty Warriors
Fifa Soccer 2006
Go! Sudoku
Gripshift
Harry Potter & Gobblet of Fire
Incredibles Rise of the Imperfects
Lord of the Rings Tactics
Megaman X Maverick
Mercury
MVP Baseball 2005
NBA(Another Unknown..will check Sku)
NFL Street 2 Unleashed
PopoloCrois
Virtua Tennis
World Series of Poker

Xbox
America's Army: Rise of a Soldier
Arena Football
Baldur's Gate 2
BIA: Earned in Blood
Cabela Dangerous Hunts 2
Call Of Duty 2: Big Red One Collector's ED.
Chronicles of Narnia
Close Combat: First to Fight
Da Vinci Code
Darkwatch
DDR Ultramix 2 Bundle
Doom 3
Doom 3 Collector's Ed.
Godfather Collectors Ed.

Guy Game
Halo 2 Expansion Pack
Halo 2 Limited Ed.
Harry Potter & Goblet of Fire
Heroes of the Pacific
Ice Age 2
Jade Empire LTD Ed.
Juiced
LA Rush
Legends of Wrestling
Madagascar
Medal of Honor
MVP 06 NCAA Baseball
NBA Ballers Phenom
NBA Street 2
Need for Speed
Ninja Gaiden
Over the Hedge
Paintball Max'd
Star Wars: Republic Commando (This One as well I'd Love to get if anyone can find one for me)
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Shadow the Hedgehog
Shrek Superparty
Splinter Cell/ Desert Storm 2 Pack
Star Wars: KOTOR
Suffering: Ties that Bind
Super Monkey Ball DX
Tak 3: Great JuJu Challenge
Tony Hawk Underground 2
True Crime New York City Collectors Ed
World Series of Poker
X-Men Legends
X-Men Legends 2: Rise Of Apokolips
Yourself Fitness

That's all for right now folks. If I get any updates on these I'l be sure to update the thread.

Please Leave any comments

Thanks,
Bill

[quote name='Kelegacy']Report them. Go online to Circuitcity.com and file a complaint or comment. Really, man. He's supposed to be working, not doing a side scam.[/QUOTE]

It's not like he ignored the customer to keep looking @ CAG. He probably wants good gaming deals too. Reporting him would be petty.

As a note on computer lookups, the stock levels in the computers may be incredibly inaccurate.

I was at a store that had 3 copies of FFXI w/ hard drive and the computers showed 0 as being in stock. From what I could glance at the screen, the same thing showed when I had a copy of Mario Party 6 price checked at another store.

It may be that these items will show as out of stock regardless of whether or not they actually are.

[quote name='knee']It's not like he ignored the customer to keep looking @ CAG. He probably wants good gaming deals too. Reporting him would be petty.[/QUOTE]
He's an employee. He shouldn't eve be surfing the net during work hours, trying to clear out the CC shelves so that he can profit personally.

It's not good business, and being petty would get some results. If it were me, I would be pissed enough to do this. I care not for some asshat CC employee using CC as his side biz.

[quote name='Demontooth']I was thinking if I couldn't find it at CC I could just get it at Best Buy in a few weeks for $24.99.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy or CC or Target or someone will run a 2 for $30 on GH / PH / PC one day, so Mario Baseball for $14.99 sounds about right.

[quote name='Cpt Hooks']Taking ALL the games is being an asshole[/quote]
I did PM that guy who grabbed three copies of RE4: PE, so im still hoping he cancels that deal and helps out a few CAGs.

I hate to say it, SynGamer, but yeah right! From the looks of it, that dude ain't comin' off nothin' through the goodness of his heart....expect at least a 25-50% markup.:bomb:

[quote name='Knoxximus']I hate to say it, SynGamer, but yeah right! From the looks of it, that dude ain't comin' off nothin' through the goodness of his heart....expect at least a 25-50% markup.:bomb:[/quote]
Well, its Sunday, and he has to wait until Monday to send them out. So he coudl easily cancel the deal. I mean, how shady is that, selling all of them to just 1 guy!:cry: I figured it was worth a try. I was just really looking forward to the game. Anyway, hopefully one of us can get a copy somehow, both would be awesome.

i find it very weird that the guy who had them only has 3 posts and hasent yet responded in this thread...

i mean, it wouldnt make any sense to lie about it but it still is weird

just scored the one and only RE4 premium left at my CC in Newprt News, VA. It made my day ;) thanks CAG

[quote name='Jedi1979']i find it very weird that the guy who had them only has 3 posts and hasent yet responded in this thread...

i mean, it wouldnt make any sense to lie about it but it still is weird[/quote]

He prolly is confused....I mean, he didn't think he was doing anything wrong by selling all of them to the "hoarder", but yet he is getting bashed and feels like he doesn't deserve it. It seems that he didn't know any better (I think he is a CAG in training).

So basically, the transaction is complete, he got his money, and the hoarder will get his merch. He will prolly lay low, let this die out, and take this as a lesson learned in the future.:cool:

Edit: I'm bout to go the CC on the other side of town, Syn....I'll let you know if I come up on loot!

got

extra copy of

mario party 5
Mario baseball

need ps2 rpgs

if cant get red of them here within a few days going to ebay. flame me all you want but there were 3 of each remaining after i grabbed my 2

[quote name='Knoxximus']He prolly is confused....I mean, he didn't think he was doing anything wrong by selling all of them to the "hoarder", but yet he is getting bashed and feels like he doesn't deserve it. It seems that he didn't know any better (I think he is a CAG in training).

So basically, the transaction is complete, he got his money, and the hoarder will get his merch. He will prolly lay low, let this die out, and take this as a lesson learned in the future.:cool:

Edit: I'm bout to go the CC on the other side of town, Syn....I'll let you know if I come up on loot![/quote]
/me prays for a miracle :) Good luck, fingers are crossed.

SynGamer I hope he responds to the PM withgood news for you and a copy of RE4!
I agree with some other CAgers that it is weird the individual with the games has not rtesponded to the thread!
We could simply burn the hoarder at the stake, all problems would be fixed!

[quote name='Cpt Hooks']SynGamer I hope he responds to the PM withgood news for you and a copy of RE4!
I agree with some other CAgers that it is weird the individual with the games has not rtesponded to the thread!
We could simply burn the hoarder at the stake, all problems would be fixed![/quote]
Up to the admin/mods. I think it was really shady on both parties, to buy all 3 and to sell all 3...i mean, logic asks me, why does someone need 3 copies?

I say if you get no respones we watch Ebay and when the games appear their we continually buy them from the hoarding assholoe and never pay.
Yes you will get neg. feedback but the seller will have to pay Ebay fees over and over!

[quote name='Cpt Hooks']I say if you get no respones we watch Ebay and when the games appear their we continually buy them from the hoarding assholoe and never pay.
Yes you will get neg. feedback but the seller will have to pay Ebay fees over and over![/quote]
Fine by me :) We could simply contact ebay and tell them the story about how this guy bought the games for about $17 and is selling them for like $50+ i bet.

Picked up a Popolocrois for myself and an extra for trade.

Looking for Mario Tennis or Mario Baseball, both Gamecube from this CC clearance.

PM if interested. Thanks.

[quote name='Cpt Hooks']So aoLat you are the hoarder who bought all the games!
HaHaHa[/QUOTE]

To put it simply, no.

And my post got deleted. :cry:

Enough with the complaining about the lost copies of RE4. People complain about thread clutter, you're all adding to it. Enough with it.

[quote name='shrike4242']Enough with the complaining about the lost copies of RE4. People complain about thread clutter, you're all adding to it. Enough with it.[/QUOTE]

Sorry Shrike. :(

I got brand new sealed from this sale:

Final Fantasy XI with Hard Drive
Mario Power Tennis

I am looking brand new sealed:

Mario Party 5
DDR Extreme Bundle
DDR Extreme Bundle 2
Mario Superball Tennis

The other CC's were picked clean I reckon, but I did get some consolation prizes at Gamestop.

USED *MINT* Shin Megami Tensei: DDS 1 (!!)
USED *MINT* Firefighter FD 18 (!!)

They even has a coupla used Magna Cartas, but I passed on them....they are still 44.99!!:hot:

[quote name='Knoxximus']
They even has a coupla used Magna Cartas, but I passed on them....they are still 44.99!!:hot:[/QUOTE]

Magna Carta isn't rare at all... that game is everywhere.

I see that RE4: PE is on ebay (6days 23 hours left) with a starting bid of $19.99 and a Buy It Now for $49.99...this CC sale is a huge deal :(

I can get a hold of mario party 6 with mic if someone can get me mario tennis or prefer mario party 5 PM me really looking for MP5

[quote name='phear3d']got Final Fantasy XI with HD. anyone wanna trade their RE4:CE?[/quote]

Im gonna go back to my store tomorrow and see if they have it. If so i will trade with you.

thanks OP

picked up mario party 6 :D

grabbed an extra one for trade...looking for mario party 5 (sealed of course). PM me if interested.

Hey, if someone finds RE4: PE at walmart, can they price match it with a CC receipt? I should work shouldt it? Because i think thats the only way i'll ever get a copy. My walmart doesnt have any copies, and there's not a single CC within 100 miles of me.

Snagged another mario party 6, and two mario tennis if anyone is interested. Would greatly appreciate it if someone could trade me a Godfather SE for Xbox.

Got two Mario Party 6 and one Mario Tennis. Thanks for the post.
They were clueless that the games had even been marked down. LOL!!

[quote name='SynGamer']Hey, if someone finds RE4: PE at walmart, can they price match it with a CC receipt? I should work shouldt it? Because i think thats the only way i'll ever get a copy. My walmart doesnt have any copies, and there's not a single CC within 100 miles of me.[/quote]
They usually only price match local competitors (usually within a 20-30 mile radius) and usually will not price match clearence prices and if they are really on the ball, they will call the store to confirm if they are in stock, so I would say they wouldn't, but you might get a cashier that doesn't care.

[quote name='scsg75']They usually only price match local competitors (usually within a 20-30 mile radius) and usually will not price match clearence prices and if they are really on the ball, they will call the store to confirm if they are in stock, so I would say they wouldn't, but you might get a cashier that doesn't care.[/quote]

See, i dont have a CC near me (but i have 3 or 4 freaking walmarts near me) so i cant try it. I always thought Walmart price matched if it was a legit price (and not a mistake)...btw, this is me being desperate :p, sorry.

Picked up a sealed Phantom Brave Limited Edition (with soundtrack cd) today.

I would trade straight up for a sealed Mario Tennis for Gamecube (non Best Seller logo version) if anyone is interested.

Please let me know!

Thanks,
Steve

bread's done
Back