New Circuit City Clearence Effective Now!!! (Finally Complete List Up)

bill123

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
Hey all, cane across a new list of clearence of some slow moving games that are to be retagged and thrown into bins to make room for the falls next gen systems.
This being my first thread hopefully I don't mess anything up, if I do please let me know and I'll fix it. Now on to the list.

NOTE: All games are marked at 16.96 as of right now.

GBA
Kirby
Sonic Advance 2
SSX3
Sudoku Fever

GAMECUBE
Bratz:Rock Angelz
Chicken Little
Chronicles of Narnia
Crash Tag Team Racing
Dora: Journey to Purple
Fifa Soccer 2005
Fifa Soccer 2006
Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life
Hello Kitty Roller Rescue
Incredible Hulk
Incredibles Rise of the Underminer
King Kong
Mario Party 5
Mario Party 6 w/mic

Mario Power Tennis
Mario Superstar Baseball(I apologize from the other thread where I stated Mario Superstrikers was the one)
Nascar 2005:Chase the Cup
NBA Live 2005
NBA Live 2006
NHL 2006
Pokemon Colosseum
Shrek Superslam
Star Wars Bounty Hunter
Tiger Woods 2005
Tiger Woods 2006
True Crime New York City
Ultimate Spiderman

Playstation 2
Ace Combat 4
Baldur's Gate 2
The Bible Game
Bratz: Rock Angelz
Brothers In Arms(I think the first one)
Burnout Revenge
Cabelas Dangerous Hunts
Call of Duty: Big Red One Collectors Ed.
Chicken Little
Chronicles Of Narnia
Collectors Edition(This is all it says...going to check Sku on it)
College Hoops 2K6
Champions Of Norrath: Return to Arms
Darkwatch
DBZ:Budokai 3
DDR Extreme
DDR Extreme 2 Bundle
DDR Extreme Bundle

Devil Kings
Devil May Cry 3 (Not sure if greatest Hits)
Disney's Extreme Skate Adv.
Dragon Quest 8
Dynasty Warriors 4:Empire
Dynasty Warriors 5
Enter the Matrix
ESA Foundation Compilation
Eye Toy Groove w/camera
Fifa Street 2
Final Fantasy XI (the one w/ hardrive)
Gran Turismo 3
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas SE
Heroes of the Pacific
Jucied
LA Rush
Madagascar
Medal of Honor Frontline
Megaman X Collection
Mercenaries
MVP Baseball 2005
MX Unleashed
MX vs. ATV Unleashed
Nascar Thunder 2004
Need for Speed Underground
Resident Evil 4 Collectors Ed (Anyone get this for me and I'd be very thankful. Also Hook you up)
Shrek Superslam
Simpsons Road Rage
Simpsons: Hit and Run
Spiderman 2: The Movie
Spongebob:Lights, Camera, Action
Spyro: A Hero's Tail
Star Ocean: Until The End Of Time
Suffering: Ties That Bind
Tekken/UFC 2 Pack
The Hustle: Detroit Street
Tocca Race Driver 3
Tony Hawk Underground 2
TY the Tiger 2
Ultimate Spiderman LE
Worms 3D
X-Men Legends 2: ROA

PSP
Brotherhood of the Blade
Coded Arms
Dynasty Warriors
Fifa Soccer 2006
Go! Sudoku
Gripshift
Harry Potter & Gobblet of Fire
Incredibles Rise of the Imperfects
Lord of the Rings Tactics
Megaman X Maverick
Mercury
MVP Baseball 2005
NBA(Another Unknown..will check Sku)
NFL Street 2 Unleashed
PopoloCrois
Virtua Tennis
World Series of Poker

Xbox
America's Army: Rise of a Soldier
Arena Football
Baldur's Gate 2
BIA: Earned in Blood
Cabela Dangerous Hunts 2
Call Of Duty 2: Big Red One Collector's ED.
Chronicles of Narnia
Close Combat: First to Fight
Da Vinci Code
Darkwatch
DDR Ultramix 2 Bundle
Doom 3
Doom 3 Collector's Ed.
Godfather Collectors Ed.

Guy Game
Halo 2 Expansion Pack
Halo 2 Limited Ed.
Harry Potter & Goblet of Fire
Heroes of the Pacific
Ice Age 2
Jade Empire LTD Ed.
Juiced
LA Rush
Legends of Wrestling
Madagascar
Medal of Honor
MVP 06 NCAA Baseball
NBA Ballers Phenom
NBA Street 2
Need for Speed
Ninja Gaiden
Over the Hedge
Paintball Max'd
Star Wars: Republic Commando (This One as well I'd Love to get if anyone can find one for me)
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Shadow the Hedgehog
Shrek Superparty
Splinter Cell/ Desert Storm 2 Pack
Star Wars: KOTOR
Suffering: Ties that Bind
Super Monkey Ball DX
Tak 3: Great JuJu Challenge
Tony Hawk Underground 2
True Crime New York City Collectors Ed
World Series of Poker
X-Men Legends
X-Men Legends 2: Rise Of Apokolips
Yourself Fitness

That's all for right now folks. If I get any updates on these I'l be sure to update the thread.

Please Leave any comments

Thanks,
Bill

The only thing I found at Curcuit City was lots of empty shelf space the people that got there before me ransacked the store.

People are snapping these games up this fast at $17 a pop? Did I miss something somewhere? I never would have thought a "clearance" at this price would generate this much interest when we're used to seeing $5 titles at CC's clearances.

[quote name='darkwingduck13']People are snapping these games up this fast at $17 a pop? Did I miss something somewhere? I never would have thought a "clearance" at this price would generate this much interest when we're used to seeing $5 titles at CC's clearances.[/quote]

Resident Evil 4: Premium Edition...thats all i (and a few others) are looking for @ $17 :)

Argh! I just realized that RE 4 Premium Edition is one of the clearance games I saw three when I went yesterday now I am broke.

[quote name='CGH']Argh! I just realized that RE 4 Premium Edition is one of the clearance games I saw three when I went yesterday now I am broke.[/quote]

3...where did you see three copies of RE 4 Premium Edition?!

[quote name='CGH']Argh! I just realized that RE 4 Premium Edition is one of the clearance games I saw three when I went yesterday now I am broke.[/quote]

3 copies of the PE!? If you can guarantee a copy, i'll send money via paypal now (or sometime today should you or i not be online...im installing OSX on my dell laptop...so problems may arise)!

and if they are really on the ball, they will call the store to confirm if they are in stock

If the game was in stock...why would someone want to pricematch?

[quote name='PROLIFE333']and if they are really on the ball, they will call the store to confirm if they are in stock

If the game was in stock...why would someone want to pricematch?[/quote]

Even though im hoping someone could do this, i thought pricematching is usually a result in say buying the game at Walmart for $50 and then seeing that CC is selling it for $17. Take your receipt and/or ad to Walmart and show them the CC price and they should match that (give you back money...like $33).

[quote name='darkwingduck13']People are snapping these games up this fast at $17 a pop? Did I miss something somewhere? I never would have thought a "clearance" at this price would generate this much interest when we're used to seeing $5 titles at CC's clearances.[/quote]

Well the Mario games rarely drop to this level. Even with PC prices like 29.99 . RE4 : PE is like hard to find and a steal at that price. The other stuff is just meh. I don't think these games will be around for the next wave of drops.

[quote name='PROLIFE333']Is that the PS2 version?[/quote]
Yes, it is, and that's one of the real finds of this sale. That, and the Mario games, which aren't likely to get much lower than $19.99, most likely $29.99.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']Snagged another mario party 6, and two mario tennis if anyone is interested. Would greatly appreciate it if someone could trade me a Godfather SE for Xbox.[/QUOTE]

I have a Godfather SE XB, but I am looking for either:

Resident Evil 4 Collectors Ed PS2
Call Of Duty 2: Big Red One Collector's ED. XB

Or

Fatal Frame 3 PS2 (from recent gamecrazy deal)
Stubbs The Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse XB (from recent gamecrazy deal)

[quote name='hotwls13']I have a Godfather SE XB, but I am looking for either:

Resident Evil 4 Collectors Ed PS2
Call Of Duty 2: Big Red One Collector's ED. XB

Or

Fatal Frame 3 PS2 (from recent gamecrazy deal)
Stubbs The Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse XB (from recent gamecrazy deal)[/QUOTE]

Appreciate the offer but someone pm'd me and offered me the godfather in trade.

[quote name='SynGamer']3 copies of the PE!? If you can guarantee a copy, i'll send money via paypal now (or sometime today should you or i not be online...im installing OSX on my dell laptop...so problems may arise)![/quote]

Completely off topic but, OSX on your Dell? I know Emulation has been in the works for a while but last I read functionality was merely novel and not very usable yet. But that was about six months ago now that I think of it.

I got a copy of Call of Duty Collectors Edition for PS2 that I'm looking to trade for the XBOX version. Or...if you just have hte XBOX version, I'll buy it off you at your cost + shipping.

I'm also looking for RE4:pE but I gave up on that awhile ago, lol.

Also, if anyone has the Godfather: SE for XBOX, I'll also buy that off of you.

Just picked up 2 Xbox live 12-Month starter kits with PGR2 for $5 each. They had more at lunchtime... they also had Gamecube dance pads for $5.

I was looking for DDR2 Ultra Bundle for Xbox, but they were out. They DID have DDR Ultra and DDR3 Ultra Bundles, but those weren't on sale.

On a side note, the Lewisville Circuit City has LOTS of X-Men LEgends 2 and a few Republic Commandos for Xbox, among other things.

I'm looking for Mario Party 5 and Mario Baseball. I've got a bunch of games including available for trade including masterquest and radiata stories (unopened), pm me if interested at all.

Looking for Mario Party 5 and Mario Superstar Baseball. My CC had Godfather: SE for XBox, 1 more Mario Tennis, Jade Empires: SE, and a few others left.

I talked my cousin into going to Circuit City. When we got to our destination we did not see any copies of Resident Evil 4 Premium Edition but we were persistent we found two copies of RE 4 PE hidden behind a row of Spartan Total Warrior.:) We looked for the third copy but it was nowhere to be found oh well one for him one for me thank you CAG!

You people who found the RE4 PE are very lucky.......

Does anyone know if they will bring out more when the sale goes in the ads?

I mean like last time with the $8.86 sale they kept stock in the back of some circuit citys.

Picked up 4 RE4 PE's. I'm just a little bit peeved though, their computer said they had 5 in stock.

Sorry guys, 3 of the RE4's are for my friends, one is for me.

EDIT: Forgot to thank CAG for this amazing deal.

Now all I need is to find a Mario Power Tennis, Gran Turismo 4, Dragon Quest VIII, Shadow of the Colossus, GTA San Andreas, Final Fantasy w/ HDD, Zone of the Enders 2 and I should be set for a while.

Picked up a new Digital Devil Saga II for PS2 today.

It is not sealed, but is new. Doesn't have the cardboard slip cover, however, unfortunately.

The case, disc and manual are brand new. It was only opened to demo the disc.

If anyone is interested, I'm looking for either of the following:

Mario Tennis (Gamecube) - "NON Best Seller" logo version only

Fatal Frame III (PS2)

If you have one of these and would like to trade, please let me know.

I also have a sealed Phantom Brave that I would trade for either of these two games as well.

Thanks,
Steve

I was in a rush and this was when there was only a preliminary list on CAG, so I only managed to find one game at CC. I found Coded Arms, and I know that they didn't have the Mario Party games, but hopefully I'll be able to make it out to them tomorrow and browse carefully to see if they have any other PSP games there.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Is BG: DA2 supposed to be something really special?[/quote]
As a game it's so-so, but it's pretty rare so it's a great find.

I'm looking for DDR Extreme 2 Bundle for the PS2. I'll be able to do Price + Shipping, or give me a game you're looking for and I can check my CC for it.

I managed to find RE: PE, BG DA II, and DDR Extreme 2 Bundle at my CC. Picked up MMX Collection for PS2 while I was at it cause I've been wanting it a while. The DDR bundles were on a shelf still marked as 59.99, but all of the normal size games were in marked clearance bins. There were 5 DDR E2 bundles left when I got mine Sunday (I had recalled seeing them during the 8.96 sale months ago, and it seemed none had been sold since). I came back today to get another one for someone, and there was only one left. When I went to checkout, the cashier practially gave me the evil eye as she said, "Someone told you these were on sale, didn't they?" She seriously seemed upset that I was buying it.

Anyway, I got that and then went to the front desk to correct a mistake on my previous purchase. I saw employees crowded around 3 or so of what looked like vacuums behind the counter . One of them said something like "Make sure you keep mine." It sounded to me like they were hoarding them. Now I know what probably happened to the other 4 bundles (still not marked on sale) in the span of one day ;)

[quote name='kaminari2']I managed to find RE: PE, BG DA II, and DDR Extreme 2 Bundle at my CC. Picked up MMX Collection for PS2 while I was at it cause I've been wanting it a while. The DDR bundles were on a shelf still marked as 59.99, but all of the normal size games were in marked clearance bins. There were 5 DDR E2 bundles left when I got mine Sunday (I had recalled seeing them during the 8.96 sale months ago, and it seemed none had been sold since). I came back today to get another one for someone, and there was only one left. When I went to checkout, the cashier practially gave me the evil eye as she said, "Someone told you these were on sale, didn't they?" She seriously seemed upset that I was buying it.

Anyway, I got that and then went to the front desk to correct a mistake on my previous purchase. I saw employees crowded around 3 or so of what looked like vacuums behind the counter . One of them said something like "Make sure you keep mine." It sounded to me like they were hoarding them. Now I know what probably happened to the other 4 bundles (still not marked on sale) in the span of one day ;)[/quote]

Any chance you have an extra copy of RE4: PE?

[quote name='shrike4242']You, me and everyone else wanting one, of course.[/quote]
It still kills me that the one guy had 3 copies and sold them all to one person...and then there's the copies on ebay going for $60+ now, who are members of this forum/site :bomb:

[quote name='SynGamer']It still kills me that the one guy had 3 copies and sold them all to one person...and then there's the copies on ebay going for $60+ now, who are members of this forum/site :bomb:[/quote]
What's done is done, nothing worth muttering about the past.

I grabbed two copies of Resident Evil 4 Premium Edition to sell on EBay for $400 a piece.

Or I snagged one for me and one for my friends at CAG for trade :)

CML if you're looking for RE 4: Premium Edition.

I'm heading over to CC tomorrow, wish me luck, I'm honestly just going to see if they have any resident evil 4 collectors editions.

Can someone please grab me the Final Fantasy XI with the hdd I'd greatly appreciate it. I may even give a good reward!

hmmm...most of these games are gonna drop to $20 anyways using ggc I would still get it cheaper than trying to fight or race some hardcore CAG here. I found that a lot of CAG's are very fast at hoarding so what's the point?

[quote name='oni-link']hmmm...most of these games are gonna drop to $20 anyways using ggc I would still get it cheaper than trying to fight or race some hardcore CAG here. I found that a lot of CAG's are very fast at hoarding so what's the point?[/quote]

Well, I don't think Mario Tennis, Baseball, Resident Evil 4, and the Godfather will all be $20.00 anytime soon. So it's a pretty significant sale.

I don't think there was that much to go around this time. I checked 4 or 5 CC and only managed to find a single copy of RE4:pE. Previously searching for the 8.98 games these games are pretty much non-existent. Unless the other CC's had a bigger stock on these items.

My CC only had 1 regular edition of RE4 on the shelf. The disc was loose inside, and the guy scanned it and said it was $39.99. I asked him to look for the RE4 Platinum Edition and he said the one on the shelf is the only one in the inventory system and it's $39.99 at every nearby store. So I figured it was pointless to drive to the other stores. I haven't found anything worth getting at any CC since the early August clearance deals.

Whaddup dinks,

1 PS2 HDD. . .original dink price: $50-$80+. . . .NEW TEAM SPICOLI PRICE: $16.96 . . .

Keep it hood qweefs. . . .

Just got back from the CC in Irving, Tx

They have a truck load of Call of Duty 2:TBRO LE for PS2 saw NBA Hoops for Xbox 360 for $16.98 and Jade Empire Le for $14.98

Snatch a copy of Call of Duty 2 and Jade Empire LE, I will trade this two for a copy of RE4:pE to anyone in the forum. ;)

[quote name='proxops-pete']Are those DDR bundles with the pads? If so, they are great deals! :D[/quote]

Yes, it's with the pads. But they seem to be pretty difficult to find, so if you find any give me a PM!

And that goes for anyone else, my girlfriend has been bugging me about it. At least that new SuperNOVA one will distract her from it if I can't find it.

bread's done
Back