New Circuit City Clearence Effective Now!!! (Finally Complete List Up)

bill123

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
Hey all, cane across a new list of clearence of some slow moving games that are to be retagged and thrown into bins to make room for the falls next gen systems.
This being my first thread hopefully I don't mess anything up, if I do please let me know and I'll fix it. Now on to the list.

NOTE: All games are marked at 16.96 as of right now.

GBA
Kirby
Sonic Advance 2
SSX3
Sudoku Fever

GAMECUBE
Bratz:Rock Angelz
Chicken Little
Chronicles of Narnia
Crash Tag Team Racing
Dora: Journey to Purple
Fifa Soccer 2005
Fifa Soccer 2006
Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life
Hello Kitty Roller Rescue
Incredible Hulk
Incredibles Rise of the Underminer
King Kong
Mario Party 5
Mario Party 6 w/mic

Mario Power Tennis
Mario Superstar Baseball(I apologize from the other thread where I stated Mario Superstrikers was the one)
Nascar 2005:Chase the Cup
NBA Live 2005
NBA Live 2006
NHL 2006
Pokemon Colosseum
Shrek Superslam
Star Wars Bounty Hunter
Tiger Woods 2005
Tiger Woods 2006
True Crime New York City
Ultimate Spiderman

Playstation 2
Ace Combat 4
Baldur's Gate 2
The Bible Game
Bratz: Rock Angelz
Brothers In Arms(I think the first one)
Burnout Revenge
Cabelas Dangerous Hunts
Call of Duty: Big Red One Collectors Ed.
Chicken Little
Chronicles Of Narnia
Collectors Edition(This is all it says...going to check Sku on it)
College Hoops 2K6
Champions Of Norrath: Return to Arms
Darkwatch
DBZ:Budokai 3
DDR Extreme
DDR Extreme 2 Bundle
DDR Extreme Bundle

Devil Kings
Devil May Cry 3 (Not sure if greatest Hits)
Disney's Extreme Skate Adv.
Dragon Quest 8
Dynasty Warriors 4:Empire
Dynasty Warriors 5
Enter the Matrix
ESA Foundation Compilation
Eye Toy Groove w/camera
Fifa Street 2
Final Fantasy XI (the one w/ hardrive)
Gran Turismo 3
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas SE
Heroes of the Pacific
Jucied
LA Rush
Madagascar
Medal of Honor Frontline
Megaman X Collection
Mercenaries
MVP Baseball 2005
MX Unleashed
MX vs. ATV Unleashed
Nascar Thunder 2004
Need for Speed Underground
Resident Evil 4 Collectors Ed (Anyone get this for me and I'd be very thankful. Also Hook you up)
Shrek Superslam
Simpsons Road Rage
Simpsons: Hit and Run
Spiderman 2: The Movie
Spongebob:Lights, Camera, Action
Spyro: A Hero's Tail
Star Ocean: Until The End Of Time
Suffering: Ties That Bind
Tekken/UFC 2 Pack
The Hustle: Detroit Street
Tocca Race Driver 3
Tony Hawk Underground 2
TY the Tiger 2
Ultimate Spiderman LE
Worms 3D
X-Men Legends 2: ROA

PSP
Brotherhood of the Blade
Coded Arms
Dynasty Warriors
Fifa Soccer 2006
Go! Sudoku
Gripshift
Harry Potter & Gobblet of Fire
Incredibles Rise of the Imperfects
Lord of the Rings Tactics
Megaman X Maverick
Mercury
MVP Baseball 2005
NBA(Another Unknown..will check Sku)
NFL Street 2 Unleashed
PopoloCrois
Virtua Tennis
World Series of Poker

Xbox
America's Army: Rise of a Soldier
Arena Football
Baldur's Gate 2
BIA: Earned in Blood
Cabela Dangerous Hunts 2
Call Of Duty 2: Big Red One Collector's ED.
Chronicles of Narnia
Close Combat: First to Fight
Da Vinci Code
Darkwatch
DDR Ultramix 2 Bundle
Doom 3
Doom 3 Collector's Ed.
Godfather Collectors Ed.

Guy Game
Halo 2 Expansion Pack
Halo 2 Limited Ed.
Harry Potter & Goblet of Fire
Heroes of the Pacific
Ice Age 2
Jade Empire LTD Ed.
Juiced
LA Rush
Legends of Wrestling
Madagascar
Medal of Honor
MVP 06 NCAA Baseball
NBA Ballers Phenom
NBA Street 2
Need for Speed
Ninja Gaiden
Over the Hedge
Paintball Max'd
Star Wars: Republic Commando (This One as well I'd Love to get if anyone can find one for me)
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Shadow the Hedgehog
Shrek Superparty
Splinter Cell/ Desert Storm 2 Pack
Star Wars: KOTOR
Suffering: Ties that Bind
Super Monkey Ball DX
Tak 3: Great JuJu Challenge
Tony Hawk Underground 2
True Crime New York City Collectors Ed
World Series of Poker
X-Men Legends
X-Men Legends 2: Rise Of Apokolips
Yourself Fitness

That's all for right now folks. If I get any updates on these I'l be sure to update the thread.

Please Leave any comments

Thanks,
Bill

[quote name='nwaugh']Does the premium edition have different game content? I thought the game included was the same and it just came with some trinkets and maybe a soundtrack or something.[/quote]

Yeah, but the PE is only $17. And i the regular edition is still like $30+

[quote name='SynGamer']I assume that since they returned it, it was going to be part of their 'collection' :cry:

I still have hope that someone from the forums may find a copy and be willing to sell it. This has been on my to play list for months now...and the Premium Edition would be amazing to play.[/QUOTE]

I was happy to find a copy months ago for $50. It was kinda rare at regular price. When I saw $17 for it and have yet to open mine, I felt kind of bad. Then I realized my town's so well informed, there's no way in hell I would have gotten it other wise.

Nice piece if you can get your hands on it though. Cheaper than the actual game, which is one of the few worth the full $50 in the first place IMHO, and cooler. At the very least, the tin case is quite nice.

I cant afford $50 for the game though. Thats a huge hit to my already limited budget (curse you college) so when i heard $17, i was extremely excited.

Hey! I accidentally made orders for games I already had. Nothing to exciting, but I'll sell for the cost to me+plus shipping if anyone's interested
Finding Nemo (GBA)
Drake (Xbox)
LoTR Two Towers (GBA)
Mark of the Kri (PS2)

No clue if $17 is really a good price, but got Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland today at a store that easily had a dozen copies, while my nearer stores have zero.

[quote name='robbart914']I was happy to find a copy months ago for $50. It was kinda rare at regular price. When I saw $17 for it and have yet to open mine, I felt kind of bad. Then I realized my town's so well informed, there's no way in hell I would have gotten it other wise.

Nice piece if you can get your hands on it though. Cheaper than the actual game, which is one of the few worth the full $50 in the first place IMHO, and cooler. At the very least, the tin case is quite nice.[/quote]
Same here, except that mine has been opened and played...it would have been cool if the drop would have happened awhile ago so I could PM, but I wouldn't have paid that much in the first place if I didn't consider it to be worth that much...

[quote name='rcaido']Oh BTW Dance Dance Revolution Bundle for the Xbox rang up regular price $50+ They had a couple left, does anyone have a scanned receipt?[/quote]

I think the problem is that DDR2 Bundle is the one on sale. Most CC's have several of the plain ol' DDR bundle which is still $50. :roll:

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']I was SOL in finding anymore Mario Tennis. Went back by one that had a small stash and was told someone went by over the weekend and bought all the new 16.99 dropped games etc etc blah blah.[/quote]

Thanks for looking. :)

Can somebody tell the OP the right way to spell CLEARANCE ?

I understand misspellings can happen often, but we don't need to advertise that gamers are semi-english speaking ignoramuses, do we?

[quote name='bmulligan']Can somebody tell the OP the right way to spell CLEARANCE ?

I understand misspellings can happen often, but we don't need to advertise that gamers are semi-english speaking ignoramuses, do we?[/quote]

Sure, CLEARANCE is spelled kleerans. Az a CAG i valuu speling mor then cheep veedeeo gamez.

[quote name='super_nerd']Sure, CLEARANCE is spelled kleerans. Az a CAG i valuu speling mor then cheep veedeeo gamez.[/quote]

got a laugh out of me:lol:

If anyone has the FFXI with the HDD please PM me ASAP, I can work out a negotiation because I really want it. :)

Anyone still need a Mario Party 6? My store has one in perfect condition and one that looks like the box is slightly bent.

[quote name='SynGamer']! Why? $17 for the game? Let me guess, you werent going to play it were you? :([/QUOTE]

I did not know if the contents had been tampered with had I ripped open the rest of the shrinkwrap and some of the contents inside the case were missing I would have been stuck with it in hindsight I should have traded or sold it to another CAG.

[quote name='Demontooth']Weren't you going to open it anyway?[/QUOTE]

Eventually. I own the Gamecube version.

I just picked up Doom 3 Collector's for the XBox for $16.96. It was the last one they had in stock. I also got the Mega Man Anniversary Collection for 13.96.

The Circuit City that I went to in Norwalk CT did not have any of the updated prices marked on any of the games. Doom 3 was marked at 29.99.

No finding any of the Mario games or RE4 CE. Copped the following:
Coded Arms (PSP)
Darkwatch (Xbox)
Chibi Robo (GC)
Godfather CE (Xbox)
SW Repulbic Commando (Xbox)

Thinking of checking another site, but extremely doubtful....

[quote name='phear3d']how much does Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden black go for? $8.96?[/QUOTE]

Regular Ninja Gaiden is $16 and Ninja Gaiden Black is still $30.

bread's done
Back