New Genesis RPG: Pier Solar (Kickstarter Campaign for Xbox360, PC, Mac, DC versions)

^ They posted in the forums last week that people shouldn't worry right now, just be patient and wait a little longer. They checked all the tracking numbers and all copies are accounted for, none were lost... yet. Probably just being held up in customs or something. So I won't bug them just yet. Besides they have several extra copies on hand just in case some get lost so I'm not too worried.

[quote name='Rodimus']Now I'm starting to get a little worried, my copy still hasn't arrived. Think it's about time to fire them an e-mail.[/QUOTE]
That sucks. :( Picked mine up from the post office finally. Such bad ass packaging.

[quote name='Rodimus']I e-mailed them like 4 days ago with no response yet. Hope all you bastards are enjoying your copy.[/QUOTE]
Lovin' it over here. :D Unplayed, though to be fair I'm waiting for my friend so we can both check it out together. That really, really sucks though, Rodimus. You may be a more devout fan of old school than me and you're getting screwed over. I wonder if it's stuck in customs for some bizarre reason (and how you would check to see)

Apparently I'm not the only one. I guess they're looking into it but the communication has been a little lacking. I know it's a small team but it wouldn't take much effort to post a little update on the forums every other day or so.

EDIT - Got an e-mail with a tracking number. Doesn't exactly say where it is but it's a little reassuring. They said give it a few more days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the double post but this is frustrating and I need to vent. Obviously I haven't received my game yet. This Watermelon team is the worst when it comes to communication. A week ago they said "give it a few more days" but now it feels like meaningless reassurance. What pisses me off the most is I bought this in full 2 years ago and I keep being told to wait a few more days with very little reassurance other than it's stuck in customs. Am I being impatient?

I've purchased games very similar to this one from other teams with no problems. (Super Fighter Team ,you guys are the best) But this team just don't seem to give a fuck. And if they do they're not showing it.

That really, really sucks. If it helps any, I've had stuff take a while to show (Held up in customs?) but you have been waiting a lonnnng time now. I'm really hoping they send you a replacement.

After hearing all the negativity about shipping times/customer service, I now have all the justification I need to purchase a first run game of Pier Solar off ebay.

Thanks Sonic. I've tried commenting on their forum but my posts don't go through for some reason. I noticed they have links to other forums talking about Pier Solar. Hopefully someone from the team stumbles across these posts and is able to address my frustration.

I'm a very patient guy, but I'm reaching my limit. I just need to let people know that while the product may be good the customer service is crude. I'd respect them more of they simply said "We don't know WTF is going on either." Instead of giving me the run around every couple weeks saying "Wait a few more days, it's stuck in customs."

WOW these things are going for $150 - $200 on ebay.

Hey Rodimus, I think I have an account for their forums. If so, I'll post your storyand complain about the order not showing up to see if that garners attention.

Thanks dude. I hate sounding like an impatient troll but I think the more pressure put on them to get this done the better.

FINALLY came in today and Valentines Day of all days. My wife called me at work saying I got a package from Guang Zhou China so I'm assuming that's it. It took forever but I'm relieved to finally get it.

It would've been awesome to get this a week or two ago when I had absolutely nothing to play. Now I have Pier Solar, MVC3 and Back to the Future all at once.

I opened it but haven't played it yet. I'll pop it in later tonight when I get more time. But I did examine the packaging and boy, is it nice. Especially when you think about what you get in games nowadays, the game and a 4 page black & white manual. I kinda felt bad opening everything up since it was so nicely packaged, but I didn't spend $50 and wait 2 years just to look at it. I can't wait to play.

My copy was 168 of 800.

I finally got the cash to pick this up thanks to selling a few games on the ebay,

but apparently the reprint was sold out mid January?? and yet theyre still accepting orders...

do I dare throw $45 to the wind in hopes of receiving random treasure months and months later??

Started this up a few nights ago. Very detailed and colorful, but it looks like ass on my TV. So I moved it to the smaller 32' in my bedroom and it still looks fuzzy and unfocused. Anyways I played it till the first boss and he dominated me. Guess this is a grinder.

[quote name='Rodimus']Started this up a few nights ago. Very detailed and colorful, but it looks like ass on my TV. So I moved it to the smaller 32' in my bedroom and it still looks fuzzy and unfocused. Anyways I played it till the first boss and he dominated me. Guess this is a grinder.[/QUOTE]

So far, the game seems pretty well balanced to me. I'm about 18 hours in and I haven't had to do any grinding. I've lost to a couple bosses, but only because I didn't recover right before fighting them.

bread's done
Back