NEW & IMPROVED Pokémon X/Y & OR/AS distribution event thread (current - Darkrai, Registeel, Regirock, Regice, Zygarde)

In ORAS take Shaymin to the Berry Master's house to get the flower item that lets you change Shaymin to Sky Form in the daytime. The house is on route 123 East of Mauville City.
The item is called Gracidea. It can be found in the Key Items folder of your backpack (rather than where regular items usually go).

Does anyone have a spare code for this month's legendary? I'll trade a Darkrai code for it. PM if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
One-time use code for Mew: A6Z5GLPCGGZWE4SK

Please post when it's used!
Code said invalid, so somebody used it :(

two Darkrai codes good til 8/31/16

ASZ3Y8NL7DTWDD4L

ASZ3QWECKHH4THRQ4

post when used.
Second one has too many letters, and the few combinations I tried didn't work.

My son recently got a 3DS surprise from his grandma, so he just missed Arceus. If anyone could spare a code, please PM me!

if someone needs Darkrai, reply to this. i dont want lurkers getting it.

i will give to someone who's been here for at least a year.

Keldeo is now available through Internet Mystery Gift.

American carts that did not get a code for Darkrai can use the code Darkrai20 until the end of October to download one.  The code for Europe and Australia is DARKRAI2016.  Source: Bulbapedia

Volcanion code cards will be available at Gamestop in the US starting on the 10th.  Codes in EUR / AUS are available today in many locations.

Anyone have a spare Jirachi that they got from the April event? Somehow totally missed that one.  I've got 4 of nearly all the others though, so happy to trade one for one if so. 

Anyone willing to trade 2 Volcanion codes for some Gears 4 dlc? I need a code for myself and for my little brother since I know he's been dying to get the pokemon ever since he saw the movie. 

I didn't even know about Volcanion until I just checked here > <

Does anyone have 2 codes (for me and my brother) they wouldn't mind parting with? I don't really have much for trading but I have a few movies codes if you're interested. 

Thank you!

I didn't even know about Volcanion until I just checked here &gt; &lt;

Does anyone have 2 codes (for me and my brother) they wouldn't mind parting with? I don't really have much for trading but I have a few movies codes if you're interested.

Thank you!
I dont think that other guy wants the code or if he even have Gears code. Which movies do u have?

My local Gamestop said they never received the Genesect code cards, but they were able to print codes at the register.  The girl happily printed five codes for me and my daughters!

If someone needs an arceus code, I have one but it expires soon PM me if you want it.

Gone

I have a few arceus codes. Let me know if you need one. Must be redeemed by November 30.  

I no longer have anymore codes

fuck me rough and raw! I have a bunch of Arceus codes that expire today. No time to deal with pming codes to people, so have at it. Sorry if lurkers snatch them up, but better someone get them than going to waste

A5Z42DTWWKDT878T

A5Z4EM3N6G5X3D3Q

A5Z4EM24D32YWFHW

A5Z4ELYY6Q3DYX96

A5Z4ELWLAXDZYUW5

A5Z4ELWJ24HPRDLF

I have a bunch of Arceus codes that expire today. No time to deal with pming codes to people, so have at it. Sorry if lurkers snatch them up, but better someone get them than going to waste
Ditto, I've got 3 extra Arceus too. If anyone is feeling generous, I missed out on Genesect...
A5Z443AMCUFA8R9C
A5Z4X8HD7MH74HG9
A5Z4439LWWM5F8MM

bread's done
Back