New Jersey CAGs unite

ananag112

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So, you guys found any good deals in your area?

The Blockbuster in Teaneck (on Cedar Lane) has Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition (PS2), Oddworld Strangers Wrath, and Doom 3 for $9.99 each and they have a buy 2 get one free deal as well.

The BestBuy in Garden State Plaza is usually good for penny guides. I know they have had a few GTA:SA and Destroy all Humans left (as of 2 weeks ago), but I have not had the time to go there. They do not make a fuss about selling penny guides and the manager is cool about selling them. However, I have recently noticed that they started throwing away a lot of guides to make room for new games.

Although not in NJ, Palisades Mall is a great place for getting games and penny guides. The BestBuy always seems to have the best selection of guides in the area. Also, the Circuit City seems to always have bargin games somewhere in the back.

EDIT: I will switch it to NJ in general

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']I'm at Summit here, didn't know you were so close.[/QUOTE]

I drive through Summit every day on my way to work.

[quote name='akalboy']Woah, someone else from Summit here? o_O[/QUOTE]

Well, moving there in a few days. Weird that there's someone else in the same town.

[quote name='icedrake523']Has anyone been to Digital Press? I might be going tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

It's an awesome place. If you are into classic gaming bring a lot of cash.

I was actually disappointed by it. Didn't see much that caught my eye. I should have bought Sonic 3 though since the label on mine looks like it got wet or something.

It's a shame GameStop has stopped carrying the old stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
From South Plainfield here as well! Where is this Digital Press place? Old games are def better than the new shit thats comin out.

[quote name='SexyPoot 9/20']From South Plainfield here as well! Where is this Digital Press place? Old games are def better than the new shit thats comin out.[/QUOTE]
Address is 387 Piaget Ave in Clifton, NJ. On the Garden State Parkway, it's exit 154 and you just stay on the road you get off and it will be on your right.

[quote name='icedrake523']Address is 387 Piaget Ave in Clifton, NJ. On the Garden State Parkway, it's exit 154 and you just stay on the road you get off and it will be on your right.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man. Ill def try to get there. Seems like an awesome place.

It is a cool store but I was disappointed by the selection. I may have been expecting too much though.

It may be better to do when they have some special event.

I don't know if this was covered in this thread yet but I go to GameZone all the time in Hillsdale, NJ. They have classic games and the prices are very good.

The BestBuy in Garden State Plaza is usually good for penny guides
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

Didn't know this thread existed. Live in Watchung, so I check the Target on rt. 22 once in a while. The Walmart never, ever has good clearances.

In case anyone here is interested:

The Best Buy in Brick, NJ is having a blood drive this Sunday Aug. 16 from 11 am - 4 pm. All donors will receive a $20 gift card.

For more information call BCNJ
1-862-266-0216

All donors must present signed or picture I.D.

-- For anyone interested, Brick is right off of exits 91 or 88 on the GSP north and exit 90 on the GSP south. We're right by the shore, so if it's sunny that day and you live far enough that you're wondering if you should go... i suggest you save yourselves the hassle of driving through traffic.

[quote name='TheShepherdSauce']In case anyone here is interested:

The Best Buy in Brick, NJ is having a blood drive this Sunday Aug. 16 from 11 am - 4 pm. All donors will receive a $20 gift card.

For more information call BCNJ
1-862-266-0216

All donors must present signed or picture I.D.

-- For anyone interested, Brick is right off of exits 91 or 88 on the GSP north and exit 90 on the GSP south. We're right by the shore, so if it's sunny that day and you live far enough that you're wondering if you should go... i suggest you save yourselves the hassle of driving through traffic.[/QUOTE]

damn! I dont mind giving blood at all since im the one to take it all the time..shooda checked sooner. thanks anyway

There is an game store opening in the gibbstown shop rite shopping center right off exit (Forget the number will check when I go to check it out tomorrow) off 295. Opens September 1st looks to be an independent mom and pop store, name is Game Alley.

Gonna go check it out tomorrow after work, hoping its got some good deals as its only about five minutes from my house.

I went to the Target in Watchung. Picked up a WT w/ 2 Les Paul bundle for $22 (last one as far as I know). They also had one for PS3, as well. They had a lot of SFIV on clearence. The price tag said $27. However, may be cheaper as the bundle I picked up had a $60 sticker.

I live in Long Hill (next to Watchung) and I got Rock Band (original game + whole kit) for PS3 for $20 at the Sears on Rte.22 in Watchung/Scotch Plains.

This was last week though.

CAG that works in the Bergen county area in LODI specifically and I live in Ranoldph NJ (Morris County) friend request me on xbox live and I'll be willing to share any deals I find, etc. or pick and games and hand them off to ppl and vice versa.

New member willing to share info on deals in the Northern Jersey area as I find them, looking forward to hearing deals from other CAG's in the area. :D:D

Representing Raritan,and also proud to be new member of CAG(awesome site btw: D ) Looking forward to making new friends on here: D Before I forget,does anyone know where I can find an import game store in central or nearby, thats not too far? Im looking for Yakuza 3 for PS3,but cant find any stores that carry imports: ( I would buy online,but it'll cost an arm & a leg,especially with S&H. Any help would be greatly appreciated: D

Representing in Trenton. I'm glad I got the chance to be a new CAG in training. Yet, this site is full of awesome. I am looking forward to making new friends on here as well.

Here's my own first Early Black Friday List I have finished below:

Amazon.com (A part of my Early Black Friday shopping experience)
Devil May Cry 4 (360) [$22.95], Free 2-day Shipping, Amazon Prime 1-month Trial (Purchased on 11/11/09, shipped by FedEx on 11/12/09, delivered on 11/14/09)

Xbox 360 120GB HDD (Used, Very Good) [$71.76], Free 2-day shipping, Amazon Prime 1-month Trial (Purchased and shipped by UPS on 11/13/09, delivered on 11/17/09)

Borderlands (360) [$44.00], Free 2-day shipping, Amazon Prime 1-month Trial (Purchased and shipped by UPS on 11/25/09, delivered to front door on Black Friday '09)

Fellow CAG user, Xellos2099

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Limited Edition [$38.00] (Shipped after the end of last week when the transaction is cleared on PayPal for waiting three days, received it by USPS on around 11/22/09)

Microsoft :p
Xbox Live 12-month membership @ $39.99, no effing tax FTW!

GameStop
Xbox Live 1600 Microsoft Points Card as a small Black Friday gift, lol. [$19.99, no tax]

That's all of the 360 games and accessories I have gotten through the deals online. I lovez mah 360, lol.

Here is one in Newark NJ it is a cool independent that carries everything from Old School Atari 2600 to the latest stuff PS3, 360 and wii. They usually have the Hot Games a bit early and their prices are on Par with the market price actualy they come out a bit cheaper they are only 3.5% sals tax wich saves you 50% of the sles tax they have everything even the hard to find stuff that the big stores are out of like PS3 systems and Wii's. the name and address of the store is
Cash for games
853 Broad street
Newark, NJ 07102
973-643-0998

fuck, I am not looking forward to this summer when all the shoobies and bennys clog up our intersections with fuggedaboutit and "joisey". I get offended when people say joisey, it seriously pisses me off and we get a lot of NYers here since I was born and raised and still live at the Jersey Shore (I hate the MTV show).

Found a store in Newark, NJ that is selling Super Street Fighter early. Picked up my copy today. If anyone wants to check it out you can call the store at 973-643-0998. I don't know if anyone has posted about them before though. They have a few other deals going on as well.

[quote name='AquaKnight']i'm from Teaneck, NJ. shout out to all my fellow NJ CAGS[/QUOTE]

Woah. Now the question is, did you go to TJ or BF?

Flemington representing! Living in PA for most of the year due to school but all my hunting gets done in NJ since my area of PA is the pits for games and deal hunting. We have a Walmart and that's basically it.

bread's done
Back