New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

Irsaan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got back from my first trip to Kmart since the incredibly terrible "10-50% off clearance games" ad from 2 weeks ago, and this time there were quite a few unannounced drops. What I saw was:

:ps3:
Bioshock GH $6.99 (previously $9.99)
Front Mission Evolved $9.99 (previously $19.99)
Rock Band Country Pack 2 $4.99 (previously ?)
Dragon Age II $17.99 (previously $19.99)
There were 3-4 other rock band track packs for $4.99 also (previously ?)

:360:
Bayonetta $9.99 (previously $19.99)

:ds:
Glory of Heracles $9.99 (previously $14.99)

If I go again in the next few days, I'll let everyone else know what else went down. Best of luck to everyone finding some other deals!

(PS, if I screwed this up somehow, sorry)

OK, I went to my nearest Kmart. Im pissed. I checked the game section and they had a bunch of Madden and NHL games on clearance. When I was about to leave I see this man at the register with 3 pink 3ds XL, 2 Xbox 360 250gb bundles (were marked $137, don't know if they were lower) and a few more (video game) stuff in his cart. Apparently he hes friends with the employees on that section. Now I know why I can't find something good at these kmarts.
Next time take a picture of the elusive El Hoardo and send it in to the tabloids.

St. Paul Kmart was ravaged. Games were almost non-existent, but I managed to find PS Vita Starter Lit normally $39.99 marked down to $8.00. With SYWM points, brought down the total to $3. Worth the drive!

actually it might end in july if they remove them from system then discounts vary based on store discretion if any.
^----What he said. Sorry, i haven't had a chance to reply on the list i posted. In July, most of these titles that are posted will "Penny-out", that's retail talk for "going out of the system at 90%" more then likely sometime (no exact date, in July) these games will be returned to the vendor and no longer available for the public to buy. BUT sometimes Kmart will try to sell them at 90% off the retail price. ($59.99 game will then be $5.99) to make some sort of money on them. Thats why Kmart is YMMV.

I went to the Cudahy K-Mart out of boredom today, nothing I wanted, but this is what I saw for anyone interested:

:vita: Hot Shots Golf World Invitational $5
:360: Dishonored $10
:360: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance $10
:360: DmC Devil May Cry $10
:360: NeverDead $10
:360: Fuse $10
:360: XCOM Enemy Unknown $10
:360: Army of Two The Devil's Cartel Overkill Edition $10
:360: Mass Effect 3 $10
:360: Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition $15
:360: Doom 3 BFG Edition $10
:360: Dragon's Dogma Dark Riser $10
:360: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition $15
:3ds: Steel Diver $4
:ps3: Star Trek $10
:ps3: Fuse $10
:ps3: NeverDead $5
:wiiu: Assassin's Creed III $10
:wiiu: Zombiu $10

:vita: Car Adaptor $6

There was also a bunch of PC games, Sports and Dance games on clearance, but I didn't bother looking up the price.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol I got one of those when they were $35 and the manager at the store allowed me to exchange jt that same day for the blue one no problem
For that ridiculous price (obvious store error), they should have at least forced you to keep the pink color.

I checked Burbank K-Mart, ultra disappointing. The only thing they had on clearance was :wiiu: Zombiu tagged $24 and :360: Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition tagged $24 behind the case, I don't know if it will ring up differently if price checked.

i went in awhile ago about two three weeks ago found many nintendo games go lucky for clearance

pokemon conquest Ds $10

mario tennis open 3ds $15

Uncharted golden abyss ps vita $5

Ultimate Marvel Vs capcom 3 $10 (this will no longer be printing new copies due to marvel being owned by disney = ( there goes my hope for marvel Vs capcom 4)

dragons dogma with the first game for xbox 360 $10

7X 4GB ps vita memory cards at $2 each 

wipeout ps vita $5

Dungeon hunter ps vita $5

hotshots golf invitational $5

they also had the legend of zelda for wii with music CD skyward sword but didnt fell like wasting my money since i own it 22.00 went down in price a little. I went back 2 weeks later it was gone lol

I got the last Zombi U ($10) at my local store today, which was really the only thing I was looking for. They didn't really have anything else of note.

OK, I went to my nearest Kmart. Im pissed. I checked the game section and they had a bunch of Madden and NHL games on clearance. When I was about to leave I see this man at the register with 3 pink 3ds XL, 2 Xbox 360 250gb bundles (were marked $137, don't know if they were lower) and a few more (video game) stuff in his cart. Apparently he hes friends with the employees on that section. Now I know why I can't find something good at these kmarts.
Boo Hoo. You know damn fucking well that you were there to sweep up everything good for yourself. You're just mad that someone beat you to it

Boo Hoo. You know damn fucking well that you were there to sweep up everything good for yourself. You're just mad that someone beat you to it
What's with all the hostility? You don't know that. He might have just been looking for one cheap game or system. And why defend the hoarder anyway? He doesn't deserve to buy all that stuff to resell. The nerve of some people...

What's with all the hostility? You don't know that. He might have just been looking for one cheap game or system. And why defend the hoarder anyway? He doesn't deserve to buy all that stuff to resell. The nerve of some people...
but when someone here sweeps through their local Sam's Club stores and grabs all the Titanfall LE Xbox One controllers, you're all like "if he wants to resell them at a profit, it's his business." Suddenly it's different when someone not here on CAG picks the stores clean and they're the asshole for doing it?

I don't think that was a flipper. He got it for $50 and they retail for (an overpriced) $65. After shipping and fees, he won't make anything. It's not sold out either, or it isn't in my area, anyway. Probably just bought it for multiplayer. And the only one "defending" him was that troll, Liquid Metal who was just trolling, not actually trying to defend him.

Trolling my ass.

I hate the haters on "flippers or "resellers". Everyone has flipped or resold to some extend on this site. Just because you have "limits" doesn't mean everyone should limit themselves to your standards. As long as its nothing illegal, who cares.

Some trolling clearance prices today.

Anaheim on Lincoln Ave. K-Mart:
:360: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 with DLC Collection 1 $40
:ps3: Rayman Legends $34.96
:360: Kung Fu Panda 2 $10
:ps3: Dead Space 3 Limited Edition $10
:ps3: Doom 3 BFG Edition $10
:360: The Darkness II Limited Edition $10
:ps3: NCAA Football 12 $5
:3ds: Brain Age Concentration Training $10
:wiiu: Zombiu $36
:360: Fable III Limited Collector's Edition $49.97

Anaheim on Katella Ave. K-Mart:
:wii: Metroid Other M $12
:360: FUSE $10
:360: Fable The Journey $10
:360: Hunted The Demon's Forge $15
:360: X-Men Destiny $30
:360: Just Dance 3 $15
:360: Dance Central 2 $10
:360: Golden Eye 007 Reloaded $25
:360: Star Trek $10
:360: Nike+ Kinect Training $10
:360: Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City $10
:360: The Darkness II Limited Edition $18
:360: Metal Gear Rising Revengance $10
:ps3: Tomb Raider Trilogy $20
:ps3: NFL Head Coach 09 $25
:ps3: Driver San Fransico $25
:ps3: Blood Stone 007 $25
:ps3: Golden Eye 007 Reloaded $20
:ps3: NHL 14 $40
:ps3: Diablo III $48
:ps2: Women's Volleyball Championship $10
:ps3: Create $10
:ps3: NHL 12 $5
:ps3: Star Trek $10

I haven't seen any clearance items at my local K-Marts. These drops require manager approval I assume?

I haven't seen any clearance items at my local K-Marts. These drops require manager approval I assume?
Nope, they ring up automatically regardless of if the store has them marked or not. 5/6 of the stores ive been to have not had the games marked with the price stickers.

The "complete" list that was posted has been a godsend.

Nope, they ring up automatically regardless of if the store has them marked or not. 5/6 of the stores ive been to have not had the games marked with the price stickers.

The "complete" list that was posted has been a godsend.
At my Kmart, I believe I saw Game and Wario marked $25. So if I had them ring it up at the register, it'd ring up for the $10 that other CAG members have been finding it for?

i got zone of the enders for 360 for 8.10 pretty good deal ^w^ i was looking for poke park though ]: and they didnt have it.

Costa Mesa K-Mart:
:ps3: NBA2K 13 $10
:ps3: Doom 3 BFG Edition $10
:ps3: Mass Effect 3 $10
:ps3: Saints Row The Third $15
:ps3: Dishonored $10
:ps3: Army of Two The Devil's Cartle Overkill Edition $16
:ps3: Medieval Moves Deadmund's Quest $5
:ps3: Madden NFL 12 $5
:ps3: NHL 12 $5
:ps3: Medal of Honor Warfighter LE $10
:ps3: XCOM Enemy Unknown $10