New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

Irsaan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got back from my first trip to Kmart since the incredibly terrible "10-50% off clearance games" ad from 2 weeks ago, and this time there were quite a few unannounced drops. What I saw was:

:ps3:
Bioshock GH $6.99 (previously $9.99)
Front Mission Evolved $9.99 (previously $19.99)
Rock Band Country Pack 2 $4.99 (previously ?)
Dragon Age II $17.99 (previously $19.99)
There were 3-4 other rock band track packs for $4.99 also (previously ?)

:360:
Bayonetta $9.99 (previously $19.99)

:ds:
Glory of Heracles $9.99 (previously $14.99)

If I go again in the next few days, I'll let everyone else know what else went down. Best of luck to everyone finding some other deals!

(PS, if I screwed this up somehow, sorry)

Went back to my local store and Alan Wake was gone. I should have grabbed it the other week when I first saw it.

The one I went to a little ways away had basically nothing clearanced. Goldeneye bundle was marked at $49.99. Nope.

Hit up a couple kmarts and picked up Professor Layton and the Last Specter for $9.97 and the Wii goldeneye bundle for $19.99. Also saw LOTR WitN for the 360 but it rang up at $9,97, would've picked it up at $5.

[quote name='uhnsk']Went back to my local store and Alan Wake was gone. I should have grabbed it the other week when I first saw it.

The one I went to a little ways away had basically nothing clearanced. Goldeneye bundle was marked at $49.99. Nope.[/QUOTE]

Did you scan it? They're rarely ever marked correctly. It should be 19.99 as that is a sale price for the week, not a clearance.

I found the sale of the century...

1y9pVHL.png

I just never understand why people keep posting that there is a tagged price on these games, and then believe it to be the real price. There is an actual sale sticker made for the Goldeneye bundle sale, just the employees are obviously incompetent or don't care enough to put it out because Kmart obviously doesn't put any effort into their electronics sales. EVERY GAME THAT HAS THE COVER ART BARCODE SHOWING WITHOUT A VALUE STICKER OVER IT OR IS "OUT OF THE SYSTEM" IS THE SAME PRICE EVERYWHERE!

Picked up a Goldeneye bundle $19.99 & Splinter Cell Conviction for $4.97. That was the only clearance stuff worth buying at my store.

I got 2 coupons when I bought them, ($10 in Points on Consumer Electronics purchase of $50 or more) &
(redeem up to $1 in points and we'll multiply it by 5 making it worth up to $5 in points valid on next merchandise purchase of $35 or more.)

Was thinking of going back for 2 more Goldeneye bundles to sell them and use both of those coupons (don't know if they'll stack or if consumer electronics includes videogames), but if it's only on sale this week then forget it.

The redeem $1 in points coupon says "Cannot combine with any other coupon for the same item(s) and cannot double. Limit (1) Kmart coupon per transaction."
The $10 in points coupon says "Redemption limit to either digital or in-store other coupon for same item(s) and cannot double. Limit (1) per transaction." I have no idea what that means.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Is the $5 GC instant? Just spent $70 today so would have been nice to have known :D[/QUOTE]

It was mentioned back on page 128. I totally forgot about it myself when I went today.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CAiNiACprime']Did you scan it? They're rarely ever marked correctly. It should be 19.99 as that is a sale price for the week, not a clearance.[/QUOTE]

I didn't scan it because it was behind glass. I just took the fact that they hadn't touched it as a sign that I didn't want to be there any longer.

EDIT: I was on my way home from work and stopped at this Kmart. I wasn't planning on buying anything there, but I figured I would see what they had. Most of the games that should be clearanced were either behind glass or had value stickers. It wasn't worth the effort to me.

[quote name='NeedMoreMoney']I just never understand why people keep posting that there is a tagged price on these games, and then believe it to be the real price. There is an actual sale sticker made for the Goldeneye bundle sale, just the employees are obviously incompetent or don't care enough to put it out because Kmart obviously doesn't put any effort into their electronics sales. EVERY GAME THAT HAS THE COVER ART BARCODE SHOWING WITHOUT A VALUE STICKER OVER IT OR IS "OUT OF THE SYSTEM" IS THE SAME PRICE EVERYWHERE![/QUOTE]

Being a Kmart employee I can tell you its not employee incompetents. We have so much to do and painfully understaffed, sometimes only having 1-2 employees in hardlines on a busy weekend.

I went into Kmart a couple days ago and they didn't even have the air conditioning on, it was like 90 degrees in the store, they also had almost every game with a value sticker on it so I did not see any deals at all, it was a total bust. They also had almost no staff, they probably had 3-5 employees in the store.

[quote name='Neoreloaded313']Being a Kmart employee I can tell you its not employee incompetents. We have so much to do and painfully understaffed, sometimes only having 1-2 employees in hardlines on a busy weekend.[/QUOTE]

I agree with your statement in some cases. I have seen electronics employees stocking toilet paper to the rafters and having to retrieve carts leaving the entire area with no employees in sight. However, with some Kmarts, just like any retail store, it is incompetence of the employees. But I feel your pain. I hope it gets better for you.

[quote name='Neoreloaded313']Being a Kmart employee I can tell you its not employee incompetents. We have so much to do and painfully understaffed, sometimes only having 1-2 employees in hardlines on a busy weekend.[/QUOTE]

I feel your retail electronics pain man. It's funny how many people complain how certain things are in a store, but pick up shit and leave it in different sections for someone else to clean up, or just in general mess things up, or my personal favorite: bring the kids in at a quarter till close to go through every aisle to play and mess up crap they're not going to buy instead of having their kids at home getting ready for bed like a decent parent.

Yeah, customers can be a real pain. When I go through the clearance section, I can tell people just indiscriminately rummage through items and don't care what kind of mess they create. I also find games with torn factory seals and sometimes empty cases as well. I usually mention that to an employee, but it seems like they're used to seeing that.

[quote name='NeedMoreMoney']I agree with your statement in some cases. I have seen electronics employees stocking toilet paper to the rafters and having to retrieve carts leaving the entire area with no employees in sight. However, with some Kmarts, just like any retail store, it is incompetence of the employees. But I feel your pain. I hope it gets better for you.[/QUOTE]

The problem is corporate level incompetence that has gone on for DECADES. KMART maybe could have saved itself 10-15 years ago. But seems like it's all but over now. Crazily around me they have been closing their DECENT stores first, and the one that's staying open is the ghetto store that looks like it hasn't been renovated since the 1970's. The worst of the worst locations.

There is an old lady at this store that cashiers electronics, and she probably cares far more than the average KMART store employee. But that doesn't really matter when they don't even get new games stock anymore (a trend that has rapidly accelerated the last two years to the point where KMART and especially Sears have almost no new games at all), slap value stickers on ancient games, have Madden 10 and NCAA 10 on the top row behind the glass (taking up prime real estate), etc. KMART is so far gone, that individual store employee competence is almost irrelevant to the overall picture.

Besides that point, I don't particularly think Best Buy or Wal-Mart employees are particularly "competent" at all on average, but that doesn't stop them from having fully stocked game cases, more routine/better weekly sales on games, faster service, etc.

The closest Kmart to me doesn't even have many games behind the case anymore, I would say only a few titles, what was once full cases is now empty cases, and all the games are in dump bins or out for the public to grab or steal.

Kmart is the only store:

That blatantly sells expired food
That doesn't fix their air conditioner or doesn't put it on
That doesn't get any new stock of games
Is the only store with PS2 games still in stock now with value stickers
The only store where prices constantly ring up wrong in the register
The only store that charges more than almost every store in the area for almost everything that is regular price.

Most importantly, they are the only store that MARKS UP stuff that is already on clearance and is not selling. Really, if its not selling at $2 it is not going to sell at $15. Walmart's clearance is also very questionable but they seem to ship out things that don't sell these days instead of leaving them for 10+ years in the store and they also replace those things with fresh stock of items.

This store is making Walmart look like a palace, even Sears has it together now, they know they aren't selling any games so they reduced the stock and moved in a different line of products, their electronics department is clean and neat and things are easy to find. There aren't dump bins of stuff everywhere and things are not disorganized. Heck other than the lack of clearance which has clearly spoiled me and their small selection their organization is actually better than BB where things seem to be scattered all over the place and products that are not in the places you expect them to be. They have about 3 places where you can find different Xbox 360 controllers for example, instead of having all the controllers in one place where you can see the selection.

Also when a store has dump bins, messy racks of stuff, and extremely disorganized clearance racks of course people are going to dig through it and make a mess, there really is no other way to see what is on those shelves, if the organization system was better (not the employees faults as they have to do what corporate says) then people wouldn't make such messes when looking for stuff.

I used to work there, but something must have happened within the company, when I was there we had prices that were lower than Walmart and we had the cheapest candy bars in the area, they were like 37 cents each at the time when everyone else had 50 cents or more. We still had super old merchandise in the store and it was very disorganized but we did have cheaper prices. Now the prices are higher than even Walgreens and Rite Aid. At the end of my time there was when the clearance mark ups started to happen, and I personally saw the employees marking up things with my own eyes.

[quote name='SaraAB']Most importantly, they are the only store that MARKS UP stuff that is already on clearance and is not selling. Really, if its not selling at $2 it is not going to sell at $15.[/QUOTE]

Perceived value man, they gotta make you think you want it by marking it back up!

[quote name='Pookymeister']Is the $5 GC instant? Just spent $70 today so would have been nice to have known :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='amusedtoe']No, the paper specifically says that it's usable next week only.[/QUOTE]

^ You're correct; the award card is supposed to be valid next week only HOWEVER and I say this from experience every time any of my local Kmarts have had a promotion like this they never have the right award card and end up putting the promo value on either a merchandise return card or an older promo gift card. I think the ones I got this week say "Valid 4/11-xx/xx" and they worked instantly.

I feel kind of like a douche because I was blatantly taking advantage of the deal but my girlfriends friend was talking about wanting to buy her daughter a pink 3DS XL at $179.99 but our best buy didn't have any in stock.

I knew about this Kmart promotion so I told her I'd get one and sell it to her for $180. So I went to Kmart and bought 8 straight $25 gift cards in separate transactions on the same SYWR card and got 8 $5 promo cards that were valid immediately (This is YMMV depending if your store actually had the right cards).

During those transactions I also got a "Earn $20 in points when you spend $100 or more on electronics" coupon.

So the 3DS XL cost $210 with tax which I covered in gift cards and still had $30 in gift cards left over and I also earned $20 in points with the coupon (Coupons work with purchases made by gift cards because gift cards are treated like cash) I mentioned and for at least the first two Gift Cards I bought I'll get $2 in points back on each.

Yeah I've come to accept that about Kmart and I actually feel bad for some of the employees who if you can locate are helpful and friendly. I think the guy that normally works in electronics is also responsible for running layaway which is on the other side of the store and he also gets called to help people load items into their vehicles.

[quote name='amusedtoe']I've noticed that there seems to be a lot of those sorts of things, signs for deals that aren't online or in the paper. I didn't see that one myself though.

Speaking of SYWWR, I just got an email saying I'm a silver member now which is weird because I think I've spent like $60 or $70 since signing up. I bring that up though because it had more of those coupons like you get when checking out. Being a new member are those stack able at all or is it one per transaction? I ask because if I could stack them in anyway I would be tempted to take back Tiger Woods 12, get a couple $25 GCs, use the bonus points and discount coupon and get Tiger Woods 14.[/QUOTE]

I just signed up 2 weeks ago and have spent around $100 and received the same email.

[quote name='ThusSpokeZarathustra']I found Alice: Madness Returns at Kmart for $9.97 and the code for the original Alice game still worked. Good deal or no?[/QUOTE]

Someone said they found it for $5, but if it comes with a code for the first Alice (which I hadn't heard of) I would consider that equally good personally.

[quote name='ThusSpokeZarathustra']I found Alice: Madness Returns at Kmart for $9.97 and the code for the original Alice game still worked. Good deal or no?[/QUOTE]

good deal on a great game with or without the code. I paid 60 bucks for it on release day and didn't regret it (rarely do I ever spend 60 bucks on a game). totally underrated, just buy it!:applause:

[quote name='SaraAB']The closest Kmart to me doesn't even have many games behind the case anymore, I would say only a few titles, what was once full cases is now empty cases, and all the games are in dump bins or out for the public to grab or steal.

Kmart is the only store:

That blatantly sells expired food
That doesn't fix their air conditioner or doesn't put it on
That doesn't get any new stock of games
Is the only store with PS2 games still in stock now with value stickers
The only store where prices constantly ring up wrong in the register
The only store that charges more than almost every store in the area for almost everything that is regular price.

Most importantly, they are the only store that MARKS UP stuff that is already on clearance and is not selling. Really, if its not selling at $2 it is not going to sell at $15. Walmart's clearance is also very questionable but they seem to ship out things that don't sell these days instead of leaving them for 10+ years in the store and they also replace those things with fresh stock of items.

This store is making Walmart look like a palace, even Sears has it together now, they know they aren't selling any games so they reduced the stock and moved in a different line of products, their electronics department is clean and neat and things are easy to find. There aren't dump bins of stuff everywhere and things are not disorganized. Heck other than the lack of clearance which has clearly spoiled me and their small selection their organization is actually better than BB where things seem to be scattered all over the place and products that are not in the places you expect them to be. They have about 3 places where you can find different Xbox 360 controllers for example, instead of having all the controllers in one place where you can see the selection.

Also when a store has dump bins, messy racks of stuff, and extremely disorganized clearance racks of course people are going to dig through it and make a mess, there really is no other way to see what is on those shelves, if the organization system was better (not the employees faults as they have to do what corporate says) then people wouldn't make such messes when looking for stuff.

I used to work there, but something must have happened within the company, when I was there we had prices that were lower than Walmart and we had the cheapest candy bars in the area, they were like 37 cents each at the time when everyone else had 50 cents or more. We still had super old merchandise in the store and it was very disorganized but we did have cheaper prices. Now the prices are higher than even Walgreens and Rite Aid. At the end of my time there was when the clearance mark ups started to happen, and I personally saw the employees marking up things with my own eyes.[/QUOTE]

Im going to take a shot in the dark and say the South Buffalo store had no air eheh or Walden.

I went to Walden last week and got a couple deals. Nothing crazy.

Last Fall I accidently bought LBP2 CE for 31 at Depew, then returned it to Walden. Sadly Walden has kept it at the same price (49.98) for 6 months or so. I should have just returned it to Depew again, might have actually dropped by now

[quote name='xDerekRx']Im going to take a shot in the dark and say the South Buffalo store had no air eheh or Walden.

Last Fall I accidently bought LBP2 CE for 31 at Depew, then returned it to Walden. Sadly Walden has kept it at the same price (49.98) for 6 months or so. I should have just returned it to Depew again, might have actually dropped by now[/QUOTE]

I usually check out the West Seneca store... Didn't find much in the way of deals today (they've "value-gamed" a lot of it), but it's not too bad of a store, overall (lately, they've even had employees working the electronics section relatively consistently...go figure)...and I did find a clearance copy of Professor Layton and the Last Specter in the case last week.

[quote name='xDerekRx']Im going to take a shot in the dark and say the South Buffalo store had no air eheh or Walden.

Last Fall I accidently bought LBP2 CE for 31 at Depew, then returned it to Walden. Sadly Walden has kept it at the same price (49.98) for 6 months or so. I should have just returned it to Depew again, might have actually dropped by now[/QUOTE]

I have been to Walden before, they are actually the worst one in this area probably, when I was there they had these dump bins of toys and toys were all over the place, all over the floor and everything. There were tons of open toys, empty packages, and a lot of toys with tags torn off (the plush toys that had codes on the sealed tags for online play). The Delaware ave location, I think that is the right street, had the most games the last time I was there, but really, nothing spectacular.

Regardless all of these stores have a level of disorganiztion that simply does not exist at other retailers, again, they make walmart look like a palace, and I refuse to shop at Walmart after a certain incident happened to me there, its not like I can't get everything I need elsewhere. It is truly a disgusting store as well.

I shop almost exclusively at Target now, they have a fresh stock of items, coupons on their website, free Wifi in store, and a price matching policy that they actually honor. My only complaint is that the clearance prices in our area are much higher than the prices reported on this website in other areas but that is a minor complaint. Also if you have a coupon and use it at Target and the item is cheaper than the value of the coupon they take off the whole price of the coupon regardless so you can get stuff for free + money off your bill if you play your cards right.

Does Kmart ever have consoles on clearance? I ask because one near me has both the 320GB uncharted and Infamous 2 PS3 bundles. The Infamous 2 one has been out of production for about a year and a half now and the Uncharted one probably less than a year.

[quote name='JP73']Does Kmart ever have consoles on clearance? I ask because one near me has both the 320GB uncharted and Infamous 2 PS3 bundles. The Infamous 2 one has been out of production for about a year and a half now and the Uncharted one probably less than a year.[/QUOTE]

Yes. I got a PS2 silver for $10.

How did you accidentally purchase it in the first place?

Gotta chime in... Whether it's employee incompetence or a problem of being understaffed I think customers still have every right to complain. Plus when I see three employees up at the customer service area as well as a bunch of others running around not really doing much, there's no reason that the electronics sections should also be unmanned.

I think some people are also missing the point, in some cases we are literally being kept from PURCHASING ITEMS. Think about that, we are walking in the store WANTING TO GIVE YOU MONEY and we are being kept from doing so. Be it by wrong prices, unlabeled items, no staff, or unwilling staff.

[quote name='JKSonic']G

I think some people are also missing the point, in some cases we are literally being kept from PURCHASING ITEMS. Think about that, we are walking in the store WANTING TO GIVE YOU MONEY and we are being kept from doing so. Be it by wrong prices, unlabeled items, no staff, or unwilling staff.[/QUOTE]

I never, ever, understood the logic of keeping staff short and expecting sales to be high. Especially when you only have one or two registers open and lines going out the door. I'm not going to wait 10+ minutes just for a price check on some games.

Then again that seems like the general practice of a lot of the failing stores - low stock and no help mixed in with some stores having rather large price tags and TOO much help. It's just poor corporate management overall in both cases.

Either way retail is not a great place to work most of the time. Even with a half decent wage your hours are all over the place. Right now I work two 2:30-11:30 shifts followed by 1 or 2 6:30-3:30 shifts and mid shifts that range from 9-6 to 12-9:30. Not to mention random days off. Sometimes I wish I just worked 2:30-11:30 everyday just for some consistency.

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']I found the Ace Combat 3DS game at a store the other day for $9.97. Does anyone have any experience with it or can reccomend it at that price?

I enjoy the Sky Crawlers game on Wii made by the Ace team, but I've never played an actual Ace Combat game.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is worth it at that price. Excellent graphics, and fun, arcadey flight combat make it a great pick up for the 3DS.

You know what's even dumber than all of Kmart's practices? Complaining ad nauseum about them in a deal thread on CAG - like the CEO of Sears is just going to be perusing our comments to see how he can improve his stores. :roll:

I gotta say, the most disappointing Kmart experience I ever had was seeing Fire Emblem: Awakening in the clearance bin (no price on it) and being told it was still $40.

I totally expected it. But was hoping to be thrown a bone.

I'm not in Kmart often.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']I never, ever, understood the logic of keeping staff short and expecting sales to be high. Especially when you only have one or two registers open and lines going out the door. I'm not going to wait 10+ minutes just for a price check on some games.

Then again that seems like the general practice of a lot of the failing stores - low stock and no help mixed in with some stores having rather large price tags and TOO much help. It's just poor corporate management overall in both cases.

Either way retail is not a great place to work most of the time. Even with a half decent wage your hours are all over the place. Right now I work two 2:30-11:30 shifts followed by 1 or 2 6:30-3:30 shifts and mid shifts that range from 9-6 to 12-9:30. Not to mention random days off. Sometimes I wish I just worked 2:30-11:30 everyday just for some consistency.[/QUOTE]

People will just pull out a smartphone and buy the item on amazon right while they are in the store if they have to wait more than 10 min to find an employee to get something that is locked up. Then we wonder why retail is failing and online is thriving. It has taken me over 30 min in some cases to find an employee in a retail store to get something for me.

I am lazy, busy and in a hurry most of the time and my time is worth something, I am sure everyone else is in the same situation. I am not going to walk up to the service desk, be told that the only person in the store authorized to open the electronics case is on break and will not be out for another 15 min, wait at the service desk and then walk back to the electronics while someone fumbles with the key and spends another 10 min trying to get the game out of the case that won't open etc.. then get to the register and the game doesn't ring up the right price so I have to wait for a supervisor to come over and do an override then with some luck I might finally get my game, especially if the game is a full priced game that I could order online at a lower price and wait a couple days to have shipped right to my door. Even if I am saving $5 on the game by going through all this its probably not worth an hour of my time to wait it out to save that $5, when I could just order it online in minutes.

I am also not going to wait 30 min in a checkout of people 10-15 deep to pay for an item, I will leave the item behind at the register and then drive to another store to get it if I really need it that badly, I have left items behind at the register so many times because I could run to the store down the street, get the item for a lower price, and be out of there in less time it would take me to get through a long checkout line. Moreover I also won't be shopping at your store if I cannot find an employee to ring me out. Retailers do not realize the register experience is the most important part of a shopping trip, yet it is the part where they put in the least effort and cut the most corners.

Kmart specifically does not need 3-4 employees just hanging around, by the looks of that store, there is always something that needs to be done. They could hire a person for electronics, while there were no customers that person could be cleaning the shelves and organizing, judging by the state of the electronics dept there are plenty of dirty shelves and things that I see with my own eyes that could be better. I do not think this employee would be put to waste. When they are done with cleaning and setting up they could be studying up on the latest electronics during the more dead times and getting information about the products they are selling so that you know, they might actually be able to help customers and answer their questions. The employees at Sears work while there are no customers, they set up electronics and clean and organize, they have come up to me when I was shopping and politely told me that they were working and would help me if I needed help. If the employee was doing work the customer simply has to walk up to them and ask for help, the employee will be in the department so they would only have to go a few feet, not all over the store looking for an employee.

You have to spend money to make money, a store can't run with only 3-4 employees on the floor and no registers actively open, that is just asking for customers to go elsewhere.

[quote name='N3UROP0D']I'd have still bought it. God how I wish I'd had a Wii when that game came out.[/QUOTE]

You might have had one. Awakening is the 3DS Fire Emblem. :lol:

[quote name='crazedracerguy']You know what's even dumber than all of Kmart's practices? Complaining ad nauseum about them in a deal thread on CAG - like the CEO of Sears is just going to be perusing our comments to see how he can improve his stores. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Well we did have an official rep from Sears/Kmart gaming dept here a year or so ago.

Whatever happened to him? I took a hiatus from CAG myself and when I came back he was gone.

[quote name='ThusSpokeZarathustra']Just played the first level of American McGee's Alice and I hate it. I hope Madness Returns is better.[/QUOTE]

Madness returns is pretty good. From what I remember the checkpoints are really far away from each other and that's my only gripe.

[quote name='ThusSpokeZarathustra']Just played the first level of American McGee's Alice and I hate it. I hope Madness Returns is better.[/QUOTE]

It was a really good game on the PC (IMO), but the controls are TERRIBLE on the console.

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']Well we did have an official rep from Sears/Kmart gaming dept here a year or so ago.

Whatever happened to him? I took a hiatus from CAG myself and when I came back he was gone.[/QUOTE]

I think his name was Josh. He got laid off and corporate axed "Kmart Gamer" altogether. Sad long story really.

BTW i haven't updated any of the Wii clearance games prices, mostly because CAGs have posted everything that i have in my store so far. sorry for the late response.

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']Well we did have an official rep from Sears/Kmart gaming dept here a year or so ago.

Whatever happened to him? I took a hiatus from CAG myself and when I came back he was gone.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sweatysides']I think his name was Josh. He got laid off and corporate axed "Kmart Gamer" altogether. Sad long story really.

BTW i haven't updated any of the Wii clearance games prices, mostly because CAGs have posted everything that i have in my store so far. sorry for the late response.[/QUOTE]

SHC Gamer (I think that was his name) / Josh use to be here, so it's not as crazy as some would think. If I recall correctly, he basically turned around the WHOLE gaming department (I certainly recall going to Kmart a lot back then), which I believe caused corporate to think their woes were gone and removed the program. Real shame, since he appeared to be extremely nice.

[quote name='admiralvic']SHC Gamer (I think that was his name) / Josh use to be here, so it's not as crazy as some would think. If I recall correctly, he basically turned around the WHOLE gaming department (I certainly recall going to Kmart a lot back then), which I believe caused corporate to think their woes were gone and removed the program. Real shame, since he appeared to be extremely nice.[/QUOTE]

Or the coupons got abused and they lost more money then they got.

[quote name='summer']It was a really good game on the PC (IMO), but the controls are TERRIBLE on the console.[/QUOTE]

That's good it hear. The controls are the only gripe I have about it, really... It's not fun trying to attack enemies with the knife, especially ones that fly around the room. I usually miss like 95% of the hits.

all this Josh/SHC-Kamer talk made me look into things. apparently Josh formed a company called "frontburnr"

oh and strait did you try the $25 gc promo?

Really? Never played it on console, have both on PC, and the first game is generally regarded as the better game. I enjoyed both though.

bread's done
Back