New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

Irsaan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got back from my first trip to Kmart since the incredibly terrible "10-50% off clearance games" ad from 2 weeks ago, and this time there were quite a few unannounced drops. What I saw was:

:ps3:
Bioshock GH $6.99 (previously $9.99)
Front Mission Evolved $9.99 (previously $19.99)
Rock Band Country Pack 2 $4.99 (previously ?)
Dragon Age II $17.99 (previously $19.99)
There were 3-4 other rock band track packs for $4.99 also (previously ?)

:360:
Bayonetta $9.99 (previously $19.99)

:ds:
Glory of Heracles $9.99 (previously $14.99)

If I go again in the next few days, I'll let everyone else know what else went down. Best of luck to everyone finding some other deals!

(PS, if I screwed this up somehow, sorry)

ran into kmart earlier today, epic yarn was stickered for $49.99 and I couldn't get anyone in the electronics department to price check it for me. What are the chances it'll be $4.99 and can I just call and see if that's the price?

I am going back tomorrow before work to the one I found it at about two weeks ago, it was still marked 9.97.

Its dark and I don't wanna get shot right now. that kmart is in a shady place yo

Stopped by today. I picked up:

Warhammer Space Marine PS3 $5

Killzone 3 $5

Metroid other M $5

Saw some other games already mentioned on here, Top Spin 4, DW7, 2W2, Pilotwings, etc. all for $5

What was more exciting was the clearance toys section. All clearance toys are 50% off clearance price. Since its Kmart the toy aisles were all fucked up beyond recognition. I probably spent an hour digging though everything. I found a couple of things my kids specifically want for a steal!

The highlight though was the Spy Gear Spy Listener. A kids toy that lets you place an oversized bug and listen in on conversations. It was marked $22, scanned at $11, and the contents felt bulky and was loose and rolling around in the box. I decided not to get it simply because it uses 2 9V batteries. Went I went to put it back up on the shelf the flap opened and a handgun fell out onto the ground. I took it to an employee and she looked freaked out. She figured out that it was a CO2 operated airsoft gun. It didn't have any orange on it though. It was heavy and looked real as shit. The grip was opened on the side and you could see where I guess a CO2 cartridge would go. I seriously almost bought this. Good thing I hate 9Vs.

Ah Kmart.
man, I would have bought it, $11 for a CO2 gun, I'm in

Grabbed Kirby Epic Yarn for $5. Such a sweet deal. The Kmart in my area has their electronics in shambles so I had to fish for it. Forgot what other deals you guys posted so I'm going to have to check back in tomorrow. Probably going to grab another Kirby as a gift if I can find another. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I just joined about 2 months ago, and haven't bought anything with SYWR yet. I got 5 bucks in points. I got pilotwings resort for free with it.

Pineville, NC (South Charlotte) K-mart - Noticed Kirby Epic Yarn ($5), one Flingsmash w/ Wiimote Plus ($20), and one Goldeneye w/Controller ($20) in the Wii games.  Didn't need any of them and used my SYWR on an Enderman plushie for my son's Xmas stocking.

Kirby Epic Yarn $5
Dynasty warriors 7 for the 360 $9.97
Pokepark Pikachu Adventure $39.99
NASCAR 2011 360 $9.97

Went to see if they had Metal gear rising. Couldn't tell everything was behind glass. There was plenty of space to put them in the rows,lots of empty ones. Most games where just stacked on the bottom of the case four stacks back. First row was nothing but around 50 copy's of GTA V. Saw a bunch of COD ghost. No telling what else was in there. Guy working was no help, so I left empty handed. Wanted to use my SYWR points. Oh well...I'm sure it will be on sale somewhere else before long.

Forgot to mention I was also looking for DW7. They did have the Golden Eye controler bundle there if anyone in Greensboro NC was looking for it.

One Goldeneye Wii bundle locally, was expecting $10 like the guy above but it rings up at $19.99. :bomb:  I have a return to make.

Did find Killzone 3 and Socom 4 PS3 for $5 each.  Also saw Tomb Raider Trilogy tagged at $25.  Hopefully it will fall soon.

Also looking for a cheap copy of Mortal Kombat Komplete edition, still $20 at Kmart.

Another thing I'm going to keep my eye on is the Wii Mini which is currently $99.  Since they've stopped producing the Wii, you know they had a limited production run on them.

Found today:

Harvest Moon 3D: Tale of Two Towns $2.00 (would not scan, but was tagged at this price)

Alice: Madness Returns (would not scan either, tagged at $14.97, still too high for me)

Tomb Raider Trilogy (tagged at $14.97)

Found today:

Harvest Moon 3D: Tale of Two Towns $2.00 (would not scan, but was tagged at this price)

Alice: Madness Returns (would not scan either, tagged at $14.97, still too high for me)

Tomb Raider Trilogy (tagged at $14.97)
Alice was down to 5 bucks months ago. It cycled out of the system so thats probably the best you're going to see it for at kmart.

I cannot recommend Alice enough. I bought it launch day (supporting the dev with my wallet) and never regretted it. I would but it for 15 in a heartbeat (especially a PS3 copy, since I have the 360).

Saw tomb raider pack- scanned 9.97 with a 39.99 sticker. going back in a couple weeks to see if it drops to 5. Helped some guy looking for a game for his daughter by scanning the SpongeBob skate surf game (marked 19.97, real price 4.97).

Also, I picked up DW7 for 360- 4.97, marked 19.97. I was looking for a PS3 copy, so if anybody wants to trade me straight up ( I don't care if your copy is opened so long as it is in nice condition and CIB) I would really appreciate it! Please PM me!

Went to look for DW7 to no luck. My Kmart looked cleaned out nothing new put into their shelves since Black Friday. Grabbed 2 games today and scanned a bunch of others. Sadly they haven't been clearance'd yet. Did see 2 Xbox 360s though for $79, might grab one next time if I have the funds. 

Grabbed these two.

:3ds: Golden Sun Dark Dawn - $5

:360: Def Jam Rapstar w/ Mic - $5

Scanned these.

:360:  Sonic Colors - $14.99 (really waiting for this one to drop. lol)

:3ds:  Harvest Moon Island of Happiness - $14.99

:wii:  Harvest Moon Animal Parade - $14.99

Picked up Bluetooth wireless headset for Xbox 360 for $10. The box was marked $29.99 but it scanned as $9.97. Also, the product locator said none were available within fifty miles but one was on the shelf. Oh, Kmart.

Starfox 64 3D is $9.98 now.  I picked up one of two at my store along with Pilotwings Resort for $5 when I was picking up my online order of Donkey Kong Country Whatever 3DS for $30 w/$20 in SYWYSIWYG bucks with purchase (odd glitch thing online from a few days ago).

The real deal this week is their shoes.  They have some sweet-arse shoes for Boys 2 Men B1G1$1. Most of them are $19.99.

yea. the kmart store locator is bullshit.

kind of goes with the theme of the store though. digging through their stock and scanning things to see the real price and then waiting for twenty minutes to have someone show up in the electronics department only to have them say "I don't work in this section" and proceed to ring some god forsaken bell that went off for 10 minutes and nobody showed up to boot- also bullshit.

still looking for DW7 PS3, have a 360 copy or paypal!!!

Man there was a lot of stuff on clearance at our local KM...it's just having to bring things up to check on the price checker.  I think that's why people were staying away from them because they showed prices of $19 or $29 when they rung up at $4.98:

Not sure if I'll regret these...as I could have bought one good game but oh well....

FUSE PS3

Red Faction: Armageddon PS3

Warhammer: Space Marine PS3

WWE All Stars PS3

Blood Stone 007 PS3

Just Dance Wii

Your shape - fitness evolved 2012 - XB360

---

I also saw:

Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions PS3

MotorStorm Apocalypse PS3

Abba PS3

michael Jackson PS3

Child of Eden XB360

Smurfs Wii

Two Worlds 2 PS3

Tom Raider Collection PS3

And a lot of kid games or Tv show games on wii

Anyone know any Kmarts in central Virginia or the Orlando area that have Pilotwings Resort? Or would anyone be willing to pick up a copy for me?

Man there was a lot of stuff on clearance at our local KM...it's just having to bring things up to check on the price checker. I think that's why people were staying away from them because they showed prices of $19 or $29 when they rung up at $4.98:

Not sure if I'll regret these...as I could have bought one good game but oh well....

FUSE PS3

WWE All Stars PS3

Blood Stone 007 PS3

Just Dance Wii

---

I also saw:

Abba PS3

michael Jackson PS3

Child of Eden XB360

Smurfs Wii

Two Worlds 2 PS3

Sorry, a little confused on the wording of your post. These were ringing up at the register at $4.99 or you scanned these and they didn't end up that way?

After reading a few posts, I decided to head back to see what I was missing.  I did managed to pickup Pilotwings for $5 and went back for MotorStorm Apocalypse PS3 for $5.  Unfortunately, couldn't find Starfox 3D and the Harvest Moon would not ring up, so they had to go by the sticker price of $19.99.    Did pricing on Layton for 3DS  and Draqon Quest Monsters Joker 2 and it was $39 (was hoping those two would have gone down in price).

But I did notice the big Nintendo Wii Messenger bags priced at $15 and rang up at $5 too, so got that.  Checked the huge World of Warcraft boxsets  on clearance for $50, in hopes they would ring up lower but they were still $50...

Sorry, a little confused on the wording of your post. These were ringing up at the register at $4.99 or you scanned these and they didn't end up that way?
Sorry about that... I gave them to the clerk to price check at the register and another employee who had a price check scanner and they all rang up $4.98-$5.00. At our store, all the clearance stuff is priced at $19.99 with a green sticker but they have not been re-priced, so you pretty much have to take them all to an employee with a scanner or up to the register to get things priced.

Sorry about that... I gave them to the clerk to price check at the register and another employee who had a price check scanner and they all rang up $4.98-$5.00. At our store, all the clearance stuff is priced at $19.99 with a green sticker but they have not been re-priced, so you pretty much have to take them all to an employee with a scanner or up to the register to get things priced.
Oh okay, so checking them at the price scanners wouldn't give the actual price on them? I've checked a few of those games that actually ended up ringing at 19~29 each.

Oh okay, so checking them at the price scanners wouldn't give the actual price on them? I've checked a few of those games that actually ended up ringing at 19~29 each.
Unfortunately at our location, the nearest price scanner is way out to the hardware/toy section but pretty much I was taking anything that had a green sticker and sure enough everything came out to $5 except the World of Warcraft big boxset.

Forgot to mention that I did look for extra DW7 but they didn't have anymore nor any extra Pilotwings...

Anyway, I think this is the most I have seen for $5 games at KM...usually you find 1-3 but not so many. Hopefully these games are good.

Man there was a lot of stuff on clearance at our local KM...it's just having to bring things up to check on the price checker. I think that's why people were staying away from them because they showed prices of $19 or $29 when they rung up at $4.98:

FUSE PS3
WWE All Stars PS3
Blood Stone 007 PS3
Just Dance Wii

---
I also saw:
Abba PS3
michael Jackson PS3
Child of Eden XB360
Smurfs Wii
Two Worlds 2 PS3

fuse dropped to 5$ ? ill get that with a motorstorm

fuse dropped to 5$ ? ill get that with a motorstorm
Yep..I actually struggled if I was going to purchase this game because it seemed it was geared more for multiplayer but it was the only one left, so I figured I better get it now or else I'll regret it. Also, for Motorstorm Apocalypse, I was reading about how it's racing during earthquakes and stuff, so I found that fascinating for me to go back and pick it up.

But this is my $5 per game haul + a bag...hope most of these games are fun! [forgot to put the XBOX 360 fitness evolved game in the photo...oh well]. Oh, the X-Men game wasn't $5 but was like $9.

11348455414_288a605e11.jpg

Yep..I actually struggled if I was going to purchase this game because it seemed it was geared more for multiplayer but it was the only one left, so I figured I better get it now or else I'll regret it. Also, for Motorstorm Apocalypse, I was reading about how it's racing during earthquakes and stuff, so I found that fascinating for me to go back and pick it up.

But this is my $5 per game haul + a bag...hope most of these games are fun! [forgot to put the XBOX 360 fitness evolved game in the photo...oh well]. Oh, the X-Men game wasn't $5 but was like $9.

i used to have motorstorm apocolypse and i had a blast with it

Return X-Men. All the other games in that picture are 10x the game it is. I'm a huge X-Men fan and I'm starved for decent games, and that one you'll only want to play in 10 minute bursts, otherwise you'll wish for an aneurysm.

dynasty warriors for PS3 totally sucks feet. BUT for 360, its really awesome.

i know what you are thinking- who could i trade my weak version of that game to for the ultra superior version? who????

The world of Warcraft box set is pending clearance. It will soon be $4.97 or $9.97, cant remember which. If I remember I will make a list of all the games and their prices the next chance I get. 

My Kmart had:
SpaceMarines for $5 (didn't get it)

and they had like 6 DW7, unfortunalty they had the $19.99 barcode on top of the real barcode.  Guy scanned it at $19.99 :(

bread's done
Back