New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

Irsaan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got back from my first trip to Kmart since the incredibly terrible "10-50% off clearance games" ad from 2 weeks ago, and this time there were quite a few unannounced drops. What I saw was:

:ps3:
Bioshock GH $6.99 (previously $9.99)
Front Mission Evolved $9.99 (previously $19.99)
Rock Band Country Pack 2 $4.99 (previously ?)
Dragon Age II $17.99 (previously $19.99)
There were 3-4 other rock band track packs for $4.99 also (previously ?)

:360:
Bayonetta $9.99 (previously $19.99)

:ds:
Glory of Heracles $9.99 (previously $14.99)

If I go again in the next few days, I'll let everyone else know what else went down. Best of luck to everyone finding some other deals!

(PS, if I screwed this up somehow, sorry)

[quote name='SolarUxie']Curious, how much was that new vegas CE? lol[/QUOTE]
$50, I think. PS3 copy. The outer shell/wrapping looked beat all to hell thanks to the spiderwrap.

[quote name='goodnight144']Picked up Final Fantasy 012 Dissisida for psp for $2.97.[/QUOTE]

Confirming I found DUODECIM for $3... regular Dissidia rang up for $15

Was quite surprised, picked it up even though I own it. Can't pass up $3 :)

My KMart doesn't really have any noteworth games unfortunately. Went there to use up my gift card.

Hm, I'll be on the lookout for that when I go back. Anyone know if there have been new clearance drops for this month (or however Kmart does it) ?

They more than likely converted them to used by now, but for those finding Fallout New Vegas CE's at Kmart and having them come up $50 or so, you might wanna try Gamestop. They lowered the price of the FO NV CE down to $29.99 in their system a while ago. I grabbed one for laughs and it's sat here sealed since then.:whistle2:#

My KMart had a Gears 3 CE (with the cog) and a CE of PS3 version of Brotherhood (or maybe Revelations, was in a black box). They were behind glass so I didnt bother to look.

Nothing that I want at my Kmart, but I did ask the employee there for a price check.

360 Fable II Limited Edition - $39.99
PS3 Warhawk bundle w/ bluetooth headset - $4.00
360 Eternal Sonata - $5.00
360 Viva Pinata Limited Edition - $3.00
360 Front Mission Evolved - $5.00

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']I would've bought that for the headset.[/QUOTE]
Me too. That is, if I didn't have the official BT one from the Socom Confrontation bundle from Sears AND that one they charged me $.01 for when BB had that @Gamer coupon that woulda made it free.;)

[quote name='Invicta 61']That headset was crappy.[/QUOTE]

*hisses*:bomb:

Lol! Gonna get that bundle if I find 1 for $4 or less!:D

I saw you mentioned getting a PSP. Was it 1 of the ones for $90+?

I actually found one some weeks back for $4, but I decided against it. The game would not be worth it since it's fully online and very old so the only people left if any would be very experienced ones and the headset is the cheapest jabra headset possible w/ a very old never recharged battery that will probably not charge to even 50% of its original charge. If it was the official sony one then it would be different story not that POS jabra one.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']*hisses*:bomb:

Lol! Gonna get that bundle if I find 1 for $4 or less!:D

I saw you mentioned getting a PSP. Was it 1 of the ones for $90+?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that headset is a Jabra. I would grab one for $4 too if I needed one, just don't expect quality.... or much usage.

Yes, I grabbed one of the core PSP systems for about $104 including tax. I want one and I don't want to buy used. There are no bundles anywhere nearby, the cost of travel to find one would outstrip the savings. I have kept it sealed in hopes of another price drop, they have a few more that are not price marked. If you're needing one, let me know.

My kmart has tons of collector's editions of games. multiple copies of CoD MW3 Hardened for both PS3 and 360, Gears of War 3, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, SW:TOR, Dues Ex, SW:TFU2... all CEs. And there are more, just can't think of them atm.

[quote name='Invicta 61']Yeah, that headset is a Jabra. I would grab one for $4 too if I needed one, just don't expect quality.... or much usage.

Yes, I grabbed one of the core PSP systems for about $104 including tax. I want one and I don't want to buy used. There are no bundles anywhere nearby, the cost of travel to find one would outstrip the savings. I have kept it sealed in hopes of another price drop, they have a few more that are not price marked. If you're needing one, let me know.[/QUOTE]

Eek! I've been missing this thread! Thanks for the offer!:D I'm going to go and see if the 1 near me has dropped to the $84 price. If so, gonna buy it and leave it sealed for as bit.

Still waiting for those MOVE bundles to hit clearance. I think it was at TRU, or it may have even been KMart come to think of it...someplace I saw a few of them dropping but still WAY too expensive.

i had that headset from the socom confrontation bundle that was clearanced somewhere else. the $10 razorfish headset from the best buy blowout is far superior. in fact, i just traded in that sony headset for $11 at gamestop yesterday.

[quote name='Kovorkian']Shamokin Dam Kmart had the Gears of War 3 Xbox360 marked down to $280[/QUOTE]
Oooh damn, if I saw that one at my local Kmart, I'd probably pick that baby up.

[quote name='Twitter']Anyone know if Dead Space 2 is still $19.99 for PS3?[/QUOTE]

I checked about a week ago to a week and half ago and it was : /

[quote name='Burning Karma']Oooh damn, if I saw that one at my local Kmart, I'd probably pick that baby up.[/QUOTE]

If i was in the market to get an xbox i would have, but im looking to snag a cheap ps3 from Kmart / Sears

My store put those generic upc stickers over the actual upc's of most clearance games. So it's 19.99 for just about everything. The thing is that many of these games were 19.99 and didn't sell, so what do you accomplish by preventing the clearance price?

[quote name='bgame2']My store put those generic upc stickers over the actual upc's of most clearance games. So it's 19.99 for just about everything. The thing is that many of these games were 19.99 and didn't sell, so what do you accomplish by preventing the clearance price?[/QUOTE]

My sister gets coupons from Kmart and alot of them are INVALID on clearance items, thus a standard price of 19.99 will be applicable to say a 25% discount while a cleareance 19.99 is not

I'd say I did pretty well today at my Kmart

-Mass Effect 3 for $20
-12 month XBLive pack for $40 (came with 12 months, a headset, keypad, and PGR4) My Live runs out in about a month anyway, so I figured why not.
-God of War/Dualshock bundle for $12. It had a $60 sticker on it, had the guy ring it up. I couldn't grab it back fast enough after I saw it said $12 lol.

Saint'sRow911;9888963 said:

-Mass Effect 3 for $20
-12 month XBLive pack for $40 (came with 12 months, a headset, keypad, and PGR4) My Live runs out in about a month anyway, so I figured why not.
-God of War/Dualshock bundle for $12. It had a $60 sticker on it, had the guy ring it up. I couldn't grab it back fast enough after I saw it said $12 lol.

In the new or old package? Origins?

Yeah I went my store today and they had the 12 month bundle but it looked quite old. but it was 40 too so. I was going to pick it up but was wondering if the live card could have expired or anything?

[quote name='k24justdoit3']Yeah I went my store today and they had the 12 month bundle but it looked quite old. but it was 40 too so. I was going to pick it up but was wondering if the live card could have expired or anything?[/QUOTE]

I haven't opened mine. Obviously I'll return it if the card is somehow expired. Still stoked about the 12 controller bundle and 20 Mass Effect 3.

My Kmart dumped most of the clearance games into the mess of a bin in the front of the store, but I did see these:
de Blob 2 (ps3): $4.97 (edited - was tagged at $9.97 but rang up for $4.97 when I went back)
Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (psp): $9.97 (think that dropped from $15)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='k24justdoit3']Yeah I went my store today and they had the 12 month bundle but it looked quite old. but it was 40 too so. I was going to pick it up but was wondering if the live card could have expired or anything?[/QUOTE]

I got that same bundle with the headset and PGR4 recently and the 12 month card still worked fine.

Saint'sRow911;9888963 said:

-Mass Effect 3 for $20

Is the God of War/Dualshock bundle still on sale?

[quote name='PublikDefender']i had that headset from the socom confrontation bundle that was clearanced somewhere else. the $10 razorfish headset from the best buy blowout is far superior. in fact, i just traded in that sony headset for $11 at gamestop yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Even more of a reason to buy the $4 bundle!

[quote name='MissRiot0721']Is the God of War/Dualshock bundle still on sale?[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna try and push my self to check on the GOW:Origins bundle. Ugh! Another 20 minute wait!:whistle2:# Hopefully they are faster at getting a person to electronics, then getting the keys.

I'll mention what I find out, if it's still there!

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Even more of a reason to buy the $4 bundle!

I'm gonna try and push my self to check on the GOW:Origins bundle. Ugh! Another 20 minute wait!:whistle2:# Hopefully they are faster at getting a person to electronics, then getting the keys.

I'll mention what I find out, if it's still there![/QUOTE]

Let me know if it's still available I really need a PS3 controller.

[quote name='PublikDefender']i had that headset from the socom confrontation bundle that was clearanced somewhere else. the $10 razorfish headset from the best buy blowout is far superior. in fact, i just traded in that sony headset for $11 at gamestop yesterday.[/QUOTE]
My old headset(a PS2 Socom wired one) kept breaking up what I was saying during co-op on games, so even though I don't like those in-ear ones I finally cracked open mine and wouldn't go back to a wired one. Albeit I rarely do co-op, so most of the time the Sony headset is just sitting here in it's cradle collecting dust anymore.

But for the clarity it provided when I last played any co-op(either Dead Island or Inversion) I wouldn't go back to the wired ones for anything.

Picked up a PS3 dual shock controller with resistance dual pack for $36. It was the only one they had left.

Also saw:

Epic Mickey Paintbrush Nunchuk for Wii - $4 (might pick them up tomorrow)
Xbox 360 4000 point card - $40
Xbox 360 1600 point card - $13
Alot of random DS crap on clearance
12 Month Xbox live kit with PGR4 + keyboard thing + headset - $40.00

[quote name='evuong']Picked up a PS3 dual shock controller with resistance dual pack for $36. It was the only one they had left.

Also saw:

Epic Mickey Paintbrush Nunchuk for Wii - $4 (might pick them up tomorrow)
Xbox 360 4000 point card - $40
Xbox 360 1600 point card - $13
Alot of random DS crap on clearance
12 Month Xbox live kit with PGR4 + keyboard thing + headset - $40.00[/QUOTE]

Was $1 in Loyalsock (Williamsport)

I got the Rock Band 3 Keyboard Stand for $3, it rang up as check shelf label for pricing but since it was tagged for $3, they entered it in as that price.

I also saw DJ Hero game only PS3 for $3

[quote name='Kovorkian']Was $1 in Loyalsock (Williamsport)[/QUOTE]
Damn. You get around, don't ya? :lol: The other day you were saying bout Sears in Bloomsburg at the Columbia Mall and now you're in Williamsport.:shock: I used to head out to Bloomsburg area for a lil 2 lane auto auction out there, but that one closed up a few years ago.:cry:

1600 points for $13?? I'm going to have to stop in the local kmart and see if they have that deal. That's a good one! And in case it's not obvious, that is a better deal than the one on the 4000 point card. $39 gets you 4800 points!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Damn. You get around, don't ya? :lol: The other day you were saying bout Sears in Bloomsburg at the Columbia Mall and now you're in Williamsport.:shock: I used to head out to Bloomsburg area for a lil 2 lane auto auction out there, but that one closed up a few years ago.:cry:[/QUOTE]

I go to college in Bloomsburg, and williamsport is not much farther from there. Also the movie theater there is much nicer than the local one

[quote name='YoshiFan1']-Snip-

I also saw DJ Hero game only PS3 for $3[/QUOTE]

Was clearanced to $2 at Shamokin Dam Kmart [Sidenote: Bestbuy trade-in value for this game was $3 Pre bonus a few days ago]

Interesting. Although I thought that the Shamokin Dam Kmart closed down during their last bankruptcy years ago. I know in the one area where a new shopping center opened up with a Gamestop in it there was an old Ames down a big hill almost across the road from there or so.

No wait. That Kmart is the one that's by itself in a lil alcove, right? It's been a while since I was down that way.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Interesting. Although I thought that the Shamokin Dam Kmart closed down during their last bankruptcy years ago. I know in the one area where a new shopping center opened up with a Gamestop in it there was an old Ames down a big hill almost across the road from there or so.

No wait. That Kmart is the one that's by itself in a lil alcove, right? It's been a while since I was down that way.[/QUOTE]

The one in Shamokin Dam is by itself where 11 & 15 Split off from each other

The Gamestop is in the mall, which is technically Hummels Wharf even though people call it the mall in selinsgrove >.>

No. I'm talking along I think Route 11. There was a lil shopping center with GS and maybe 2-3 other places and across the road was a hill going down to where there was a former Ames store at one time. Although I don't think the former Ames store was right across from it.

All I know is I hit this dumpy looking Goodwill right along that same route and found a couple decent things. But that was YEARS ago(2006-2008 or so).

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']No. I'm talking along I think Route 11. There was a lil shopping center with GS and maybe 2-3 other places and across the road was a hill going down to where there was a former Ames store at one time. Although I don't think the former Ames store was right across from it.

All I know is I hit this dumpy looking Goodwill right along that same route and found a couple decent things. But that was YEARS ago(2006-2008 or so).[/QUOTE]

I take Rt 11 up to Bloomsburg and there is nothing of the sort between the strip(11&15 through Hummels Wharf and Shamokin Dam) and Bloomsburg

There was an Ames over in Shamokin however and a shopping complex with a Gamestop that are somewhat nearby but that is located off of Rt. 61

bread's done
Back