New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

Irsaan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got back from my first trip to Kmart since the incredibly terrible "10-50% off clearance games" ad from 2 weeks ago, and this time there were quite a few unannounced drops. What I saw was:

:ps3:
Bioshock GH $6.99 (previously $9.99)
Front Mission Evolved $9.99 (previously $19.99)
Rock Band Country Pack 2 $4.99 (previously ?)
Dragon Age II $17.99 (previously $19.99)
There were 3-4 other rock band track packs for $4.99 also (previously ?)

:360:
Bayonetta $9.99 (previously $19.99)

:ds:
Glory of Heracles $9.99 (previously $14.99)

If I go again in the next few days, I'll let everyone else know what else went down. Best of luck to everyone finding some other deals!

(PS, if I screwed this up somehow, sorry)

[quote name='BladeZ']Just picked up the LBP GOTY plush bundle for $4.49. None left in NYC Kmart in Penn. sorry. :)[/QUOTE]

According to bestbuy's site the game trades in for 5-6 depending on version lol

[quote name='PimpBot2000']
ps3monitor.jpg

rb3kb.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Just picked up the PS3 3-D display for $150 plus an extra pair of PS3 3-D glasses for $20 and added the 2 year replacement deal for $24 just in case this display is a lemon. :)

I picked up Vanquish for PS3 for $10 and the 360 Wireless Racing Wheel for $20 in Elizabethtown, Ky. The TV was still $300 and the Epic Mickey nunchucks were $8.

[quote name='caMOFOg']Just picked up the PS3 3-D display for $150 plus an extra pair of PS3 3-D glasses for $20 and added the 2 year replacement deal for $24 just in case this display is a lemon. :)[/QUOTE]

I don't think it is a good idea to get a replacement plan on a clearanced item, because they might not have anything to replace it with since that item is probably not manufactured any more. At worst you probably can get your $150 back...

[quote name='caMOFOg']Just picked up the PS3 3-D display for $150 plus an extra pair of PS3 3-D glasses for $20 and added the 2 year replacement deal for $24 just in case this display is a lemon. :)[/QUOTE]

Which Kmart did you go to!?

Picked up:

LBP Collector's Edition w/ sackboy $14.97
COD World at War $14.97
Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99

figured I'd give the 3rd one a shot for $10. Been wanting to try LBP so I gave the plush to my girl's kid. WAW at it's lowest on sale lately I've seen at $15 retail. So not a bad deal IMO. Figured once it dropped to $10 considering it's a COD game.. it won't be there.

I was really hoping for the GOW controller pack or Deblob 2 but neither were there. There was however a 250gb 360 HDD for 60 bucks. I don't really need the space though.

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Passed on Fallout New Vegas CE for $49.97. I'd be a buyer around $30[/QUOTE]

Yeah 29.99 is the lowest they went (GS), so it is a must buy at $30 or less. It is one of my top 3 CEs.

[quote name='slowdive21']Yeah 29.99 is the lowest they went (GS), so it is a must buy at $30 or less. It is one of my top 3 CEs.[/QUOTE]

I'd really want it if it came with a steelbook or something!

I hope that's universal. I definitely want a Rock Band Keyboard for $20.

I managed to pick one up earlier today, even got a $5 award card and 10,000 bonus SYWR points for it.

Sparse selection, but picked up the following at the Anaheim, CA location today:

3DS
Centipede: Infestation $4.97
Cubic Ninja $4.97

PS3
deBlob 2 $4.97

You Don't Know Jack $9.97

There were no GoW/controller or LBP/plush bundles anywhere though, bummer. And I can confirm seeing the Wii Rockband 3 keyboard bundle marked down to $30 as well.

Found the PS3 Display at a KMart in STL, MO for $150. Hopefully I'll find a 2nd pair of 3D glasses for $20. I'm going to use this as a 2nd monitor for my Gaming Laptop. Maybe play some co-op on the PS3. I'm interested in seeing the non-split screen co-op.

[quote name='nietzsche74']I can confirm that the original LittleBigPlanet bundle w/ the LittleBigPlushie is available for the LittleBigPrice of $14.99[/QUOTE]
Thanks for posting this. I went down to my local K-Mart and grabbed the one there. Probably will trade/sell the game, but I wanted to plushie for me (or my girlfriend).

Berwick Pa Kmart

only a few notable items

:psp: mlb the show 11 and gran tourismo bundle $120
:ps3: Playstation move heros $5
:ps3: 3d display $150

everything else was shovelware or ~MSRP

[quote name='BladeZ']Just picked up the LBP GOTY plush bundle for $4.49. None left in NYC Kmart in Penn. sorry. :)[/QUOTE]

Sure, if you had a $10 gift card. Pretty sure it's $14.xx across the country.

[quote name='sdcranford']Found the PS3 Display at a KMart in STL, MO for $150. Hopefully I'll find a 2nd pair of 3D glasses for $20. I'm going to use this as a 2nd monitor for my Gaming Laptop. Maybe play some co-op on the PS3. I'm interested in seeing the non-split screen co-op.[/QUOTE]

Which K-Mart? Did they have any more? I'm in the STL area too and looking for one. Thanks!

[quote name='Pyloric']Which K-Mart? Did they have any more? I'm in the STL area too and looking for one. Thanks![/QUOTE]

The Fairview Heights, IL store had one left. It's on top of the video game case with spider wire on it. Sealed and in excellent condition. It's marked $300 but rings up $150.

Update: I'm at the KMart on Dunn road and they have a 3D Display, it's in the case and I haven't looked at it but they also have 2 pairs of 3D glasses for $19.99. I bought 1. So if this one is closer and you want a 2nd pair of glasses you might better hurry, fortunately it's in the case and out of plain sight and not marked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Store thats furthest away from me seems to be cleared of most of its good stuff (And i remember they had like 3+ LBP bundles).

But the store right up the street hasnt dropped anything yet, been checking every day hoping to snag the last LBP bundle they have.

I went to a Kmart a little out of the way because I remember seeing the 3D glasses there and sure enough they were on clearance for $19.99. There was an actual tag on the peg with an "end date" of 09/23. Picked up the last two. Maybe this is a universal clearance.

Also, these still appear on the Kmart website which is how I tried to verify that the store I was going to actually had them "in stock."

While there also picked up:

:ps3:
LBP Bundle with Plush $14.99
Vanquish $9.97
Band Hero $2.99

:3ds:
Cubic Ninja $4.97
Centipede Infestation $4.97
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 $4.97

Thankfully I have lots of Kmarts in my area of Metro Detroit. That Sony display sounds awesome for $150. Anyone know if Kmart allows putting clearance items on layaway?

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Thankfully I have lots of Kmarts in my area of Metro Detroit. That Sony display sounds awesome for $150. Anyone know if Kmart allows putting clearance items on layaway?[/QUOTE]

KMarts in my area claim they cannot put clearance on lay-a-way. Worth asking tho.

Hope this helps!

Anyone know if Kmart is supposed to be carrying the Indiana Jones Bluray collection. Just went there today and didn't see it; also spoke to an employee, but he seemed a somewhat "out of it". Store price would be helpful too.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Thankfully I have lots of Kmarts in my area of Metro Detroit. That Sony display sounds awesome for $150. Anyone know if Kmart allows putting clearance items on layaway?[/QUOTE]

Probably YMMV, watched a woman get a $300 starwars 360 bundle put on layaway

I saw one Sony 3D monitor at a Detroit-area Kmart earlier today, marked at $150. PM me if you want the location.

Also saw the :360: remote control for $13, the new black style, not the old original (larger) white one. Also saw the PS3 Move charge station for $12. Quite a few games marked down to $9.97 as well, mostly garbage. Only memorable title was Duke Nukem, and it's been that price or lower just about everywhere.

Got the LittleBigPlanet 1 with the plush. Saw some other things, like Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3DS for $10, PS2 memory cards for $7, and a 4000 MS points card for $40. I'll get those after they get 50% cheaper. Alice Madness Returns is still $20. Waiting for $10.

Does anybody know who much the Halo Reach Legenday Edition is? There's one in my Kmart. They also have about 25 copies of the regular Halo Reach. I think that one's $40.

[quote name='Fukurou']Does anybody know who much the Halo Reach Legenday Edition is? There's one in my Kmart. They also have about 25 copies of the regular Halo Reach. I think that one's $40.[/QUOTE]

It's still holding strong at like $80ish when I checked this last Saturday at my KMart.

[quote name='thisisthetito4']I was able to find the xbox 360 stars wars bundle on clearance for 300$@ the lancaster,ca store[/QUOTE]

Really? Thats an incredible deal.
Biggest HD and Kinect for the price of a standard console.

Pretty nice. I thought I was doin well with a Modern Warfare 3 bundle for 315.

[quote name='Carbonite']Really? Thats an incredible deal.
Biggest HD and Kinect for the price of a standard console.

Pretty nice. I thought I was doin well with a Modern Warfare 3 bundle for 315.[/QUOTE]

Kmart clearanced those awhile ago now, good luck finding one

Well I've been looking for a Playstation 3D Display and have been coming up empty however had a pretty good score today:

XBOX 360 Limited Edition Gears Of War Console 320GB $210

I also grabbed a pair of 3d glasses for $20 in case I find a display at some point. Either way pretty happy.

[quote name='coopscohen']It's still holding strong at like $80ish when I checked this last Saturday at my KMart.[/QUOTE]
Terrible. Just terrible. It'll never sell that way.

[quote name='jkam']Well I've been looking for a Playstation 3D Display and have been coming up empty however had a pretty good score today:

XBOX 360 Limited Edition Gears Of War Console 320GB $210

I also grabbed a pair of 3d glasses for $20 in case I find a display at some point. Either way pretty happy.[/QUOTE]

I grabbed one also. They still had it marked for $280 at my Kmart. I asked the guy to scan it and at first he said its $280 and was shocked it rang up at $210. He said he would have bought it if he'd known that was the price.

Managed to PM my prior 3D display purchase at BB, got $50 back on a new gift card, even though the CS got frustrated trying to look this up on the website and never really called to verify stock or price.

If anyone in SoCal is interested I spotted one at the Kmart on N Bellflower Rd in Long Beach, it was up behind the electronics register next to the 3D glasses, neither of them were marked as clearance and I rushed in just to check if they had any and didn't have anyone scan them or anything, but I would imagine they would ring up at the clearance price.

[quote name='kerouac kid']My local store has both the SW & GoW3 consoles.[/QUOTE]

at the clearance price or msrp? I've seen kmarts stil have them but they are the MSRP ones.

[quote name='brandtron8000']Managed to PM my prior 3D display purchase at BB, got $50 back on a new gift card, even though the CS got frustrated trying to look this up on the website and never really called to verify stock or price.

If anyone in SoCal is interested I spotted one at the Kmart on N Bellflower Rd in Long Beach, it was up behind the electronics register next to the 3D glasses, neither of them were marked as clearance and I rushed in just to check if they had any and didn't have anyone scan them or anything, but I would imagine they would ring up at the clearance price.[/QUOTE]
That's My local Kmart too lol

[quote name='Kovorkian']at the clearance price or msrp? I've seen kmarts stil have them but they are the MSRP ones.[/QUOTE]

Clearance price. I picked up a SW bundle about a month ago. There are 2 SW bundles remaining and 1 GoW3 bundle in the glass case.

[quote name='kerouac kid']Clearance price. I picked up a SW bundle about a month ago. There are 2 SW bundles remaining and 1 GoW3 bundle in the glass case.[/QUOTE]

No more Star Wars ones in my area. I would have much rather had that one, I dont particularly like the look of the GOW one, but couldnt pass it up for $210. Anyone wanna trade consoles? :lol:

I'm sorry if this has been discussed before, but is it known how KMarts figure clearance? Like regional or store by store?

Found a store tonight with both the Star Wars ($300) and Gears consoles but sadly the Gears was still $349. Tomorrow I'll be about an hour away with another two KMarts sort of close and wondering if it's worth checking them out.

bread's done
Back