New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

Irsaan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got back from my first trip to Kmart since the incredibly terrible "10-50% off clearance games" ad from 2 weeks ago, and this time there were quite a few unannounced drops. What I saw was:

:ps3:
Bioshock GH $6.99 (previously $9.99)
Front Mission Evolved $9.99 (previously $19.99)
Rock Band Country Pack 2 $4.99 (previously ?)
Dragon Age II $17.99 (previously $19.99)
There were 3-4 other rock band track packs for $4.99 also (previously ?)

:360:
Bayonetta $9.99 (previously $19.99)

:ds:
Glory of Heracles $9.99 (previously $14.99)

If I go again in the next few days, I'll let everyone else know what else went down. Best of luck to everyone finding some other deals!

(PS, if I screwed this up somehow, sorry)

This clearance cycle at Kmart added 5 games to my backlog. I have love hate feeling toward game deals, as I imagine a lot of CAGs do.

I found Alpha Protocol for PS3 today at work and its a penny item. My Kmart will sell them for 90% off the previous price, can't remember the exact price but I know it was under $10. There were 3 copies left. Somerset NJ location.

I believe I'm gonna do more hunting this upcoming Sunday since they got the $5 gift card on $50 again, and I'm off. Really looking for another LBP Move Bundle. My brother wants a move. I went to 10+ stores last week, and only found one. There is tons of other goodies too definitely can't complain.

crazy clearance, had alot of copies of disney sing it, was thinking of going to the streets yelling out, "yo yo yo, come and get disney's sing it!", anybody find vanquish for ps3, found the xbox version but thinking of giving it for a birthday gift.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Tommorow Im gonna mop up the rest of the ps3 copys of mayhem while searching for more drops too[/QUOTE]

You better be joking... If so successful troll is successful.

Also check your email for a kmart email: "Your Weekly Hot Deals Have Arrived!" It had a $5 off a $30 purchase that's good until the 31st. Came early this morning.

[quote name='Romeo']You better be joking... If so successful troll is successful.[/QUOTE]

Meh, im stopping by that area to talk to my boss at my new job so I figured id go there too. Hope to score one of those lbp move bundles that you got as well !

Went to the local on Monday....ALL of their older merchandise/clearance games/ect was GONE.

I asked an employee and she said it had been "removed".

The gaming cases maybe had 100-150 games across all platforms.

I found Zelda Spirit Tracks for DS but it was out of the system. The cashier asked me if I wanted it. I asked how much and she quoted my the stickered price ($25). I politely said, "No, thanks." HAHA.

If I actually owned a DS, I would have asked for a manager. Oh well, left it behind for another gamer. This was the Blue Ash (Cincinnati) K-Mart on the wire racks in the front of the store.

Picked up the last copy of mayhem for ps3 and scanned more stuff. No new drops to report. I did see a goldeneye Wii controller bundle that I should have checked. Has anyone scanned it recently ?

[quote name='Platos']the goldeneye bundle was still 49.99 when I checked it last friday.[/QUOTE]

I was hoping that it would be dirt cheap. I was gonna give my gf the controller and trade/sell the game as she hates shooters

[quote name='postaboy']Decided to drive a bit further from home to this kmart (by far the dirtiest kmart I've been through) located in the Ghetto that had a couple Metroid Prime Trilogy (still there lol) for $49.99. Sadly it's still ringing up full price.

Picked:
2x Yakuza 4 $3.74 each
2x Dragon Age 2 $3.74 each
Mayhem $3.74
Dungeon Siege 3 $3.74
Front Mission Evolved $3.74
250 GB HDD $29.99
60 GB HDD $14.99
Karokee Revolution w/ Mic $11.24
PS3 Component Cable $4.50
3x Kodak EASYSHARE C1530 $15 each
Persona 3 FES $4.50
2x The 3rd Birthday $3.74
Bunch of Unexpired color HP INKS $5

All of this DS Games below rung up out of the system, but the manager here price gunned it or whatever she did to it's previous drop which was $3.00.

2x Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon $2.24 each
Ch3rono Triggers w/ Poster Inside $2.24
2x Pokemon Explorers of Time $2.24 each
Pokemon Explorers of Sky $2.24
Pokemon Explorers of Darkness $2.24
2x Blue Dragon $2.24 each
2x Dragon Quest Monsters Joker $2.24 each
Final Fantasy Echoes of Time $2.24
2x Final Fantasy Rings of Fate $2.24 each
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings $2.24
Hotel Dusk $2.24
Myst DS $2.24[/QUOTE]

are you aware how much that Metroid Prime Trilogy is worth nowadays? It's gone for $150-$200 before on eBay. Even at MSRP I wouldn't hesitate on buying them. That's crazy how it's still at your local Kmart after all this time. I found one at a Kmart I visited on a whim when I was vacationing in Hawaii a couple of months ago. It was one of my luckiest in-store finds ever. Another time I found a Black Ops Hardened Edition at my local BB.

[quote name='postaboy']Decided to drive a bit further from home to this kmart (by far the dirtiest kmart I've been through) located in the Ghetto that had a couple Metroid Prime Trilogy (still there lol) for $49.99. Sadly it's still ringing up full price.[/QUOTE]

are you aware how much that Metroid Prime Trilogy is worth nowadays? It's gone for $150-$200 before on eBay. Even at MSRP I wouldn't hesitate on buying them. That's crazy how it's still at your local Kmart after all this time. I found one at a Kmart I visited on a whim when I was vacationing in Hawaii a couple of months ago. It was one of my luckiest in-store finds ever. Another time I found a PS3 Black Ops Hardened Edition at my local BB a month after the game was released.

[quote name='Platos']the goldeneye bundle was still 49.99 when I checked it last friday.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='strait edge follower']I was hoping that it would be dirt cheap. I was gonna give my gf the controller and trade/sell the game as she hates shooters[/QUOTE]
The one with the full move setup? That's a good deal is it not? It has a nav controller, a wand , an eye, a sharpshooter and the game.

[quote name='TooPoor']The one with the full move setup? That's a good deal is it not? It has a nav controller, a wand , an eye, a sharpshooter and the game.[/QUOTE]

I believe they were talking about the Wii Bundle with the Gold Classic Controller.

Anyone scan a :360: ME3 CE? I saw one last week but was in a rush so I didn't get a chance to have the clerk get it from the case and scan it.

[quote name='coopscohen']I believe they were talking about the Wii Bundle with the Gold Classic Controller.

Anyone scan a :360: ME3 CE? I saw one last week but was in a rush so I didn't get a chance to have the clerk get it from the case and scan it.[/QUOTE]

Oh...*walks away embarrassed*

[quote name='coopscohen']I believe they were talking about the Wii Bundle with the Gold Classic Controller.

Anyone scan a :360: ME3 CE? I saw one last week but was in a rush so I didn't get a chance to have the clerk get it from the case and scan it.[/QUOTE]

Wow. This rare to see at kmart. I wish I got on Gears of War 3 console :(

My K-mart had a company come in and remove most of the dirt cheap games (which they do once a year to make room for the newer releases). But i did finally manage to find and pick up a copy of Mayhem 3D and Yoostar 2: In The Movies for $4.97 each, both Xbox 360. Funny because i didn't see them in the case during the big 25% off sale. Also found Stoked Big Air Edition for 360 @ $4.97, but passed.

[quote name='deletion']no clearance games and no toilet paper in the restroom. sucked.[/QUOTE]

and that's the story of why i'm not wearing socks

Lol a couple things to point out here.

First I wouldnt expect Kmart bathroom to be properly stocked.

Second Im not sure Id go 2 in a Kmart to begin with. Do your business before you leave. You never wanna get slowed down by stuff like this when youre cagging.

One time I had to crap at K-mart and there was an Amish guy in there before me. Don't know what they eat, but damn it was rank. They probably hold it until they get to a public restroom. Luckily my K-mart just redid their restroom, btw.

[quote name='deletion']no clearance games and no toilet paper in the restroom. sucked.[/QUOTE]

Mine had no toilet paper and no door on the stall, either:shock:

Not the most exciting thing in the world and probably YMMV, but if you have kids and they have the Leappad or the Leapster (or you have one, I'm not gonna judge), I just grabbed 4 Leaplet packs for $1.87 each. The catch is that they are in the toy/game section. Apparently (according to my wife), they used to redeem for a "leaplet," but now they just add $7.50 each (so $15 per pack) to your account. My kids love theirs and they just got $60 worth of new Leapster stuff.

I was at my Kmart, picked up PS3 Dead Space 2 with Extraction for 9.97. Thanks to the CAG Kmart employee that helped me out (and got Dead Space 2 for 360 for himself). :applause:

Take it from my point of view.... Umm, what if they saw all the clearance items and got overly excited/anxious so they got the shits.. Lmao.. Just a thought

:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:360: Kane and Lynch 2 $4.99

I was unable to locate a :wii: Metroid Prime Trilogy as someone else had mentioned finding earlier. The gaming clerk and I organized the Wii glass prison section and went through all the games lying face down that were behind the bottom row. Found two :ds: games that were on clearance that some employee was hiding. Both were shovelware titles.

I did find some great "Flips" for a dollar though.
http://www.mygofer.com/shc/s/MGWelcome?storeId=10175&catalogId=27151&intcmp=KmartConsumable&productId=9990000002013812&store=7265
The white fudge 5 oz. packages were $1.00, reg. price $2.39

[quote name='Bosamba']:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99

I was unable to locate a :wii: Metroid Prime Trilogy as someone else had mentioned finding earlier. The gaming clerk and I organized the Wii glass prison section and went through all the games lying face down that were behind the bottom row. Found two :ds: games that were on clearance that some employee was hiding. Both were shovelware titles.

http://www.mygofer.com/shc/s/MGWelc...sumable&productId=9990000002013812&store=7265
[/QUOTE]

Argh! You totally got me. :applause:

[quote name='Bosamba']:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99

http://www.mygofer.com/shc/s/MGWelcome?storeId=10175&catalogId=27151&intcmp=KmartConsumable&productId=9990000002013812&store=7265
[/QUOTE]

It's going to be dumb luck finding a Metroid Prime Trilogy at this point; in my travels up and down the Northeast visiting family I've been in at least a dozen different Kmart's over the past 18 months and have yet to see a single copy. I think most people (well except that one poster) know enough about its rarity that they would pick it up despite the price it was tagged at

[quote name='GBAstar']It's going to be dumb luck finding a Metroid Prime Trilogy at this point; in my travels up and down the Northeast visiting family I've been in at least a dozen different Kmart's over the past 18 months and have yet to see a single copy. I think most people (well except that one poster) know enough about its rarity that they would pick it up despite the price it was tagged at[/QUOTE]

My local Kmart had maybe 3-5 copies in the case up until about a year ago for 49.99, I kept checking back every few weeks for a price drop (using a per-printed UPC sheet), never dropped and then one day they all disappeared.

I swear the kid that works electronics at my store tries to keep games unsold so he lies about prices when he scans, I should of looked at the screen when he scanned because the one Castlevania game is all sold out now, meaning it had to have been 9.99 or no one would of bought them all so quick. Will be watching out next time, did pick up 2x 8 meg PS2 memory cards and PES 2011 for 3DS for 4.97. They had some older titles like Sonic Unleashed for 6 dollars but I didn't bother getting.

[quote name='inky1600']Mine had no toilet paper and no door on the stall, either:shock:[/QUOTE]

There were no doors on any of the stalls in my high school. That was 14 years ago, so maybe they have them by now.

[quote name='deletion']no toilet paper in the restroom. sucked.[/QUOTE]
Just buy something like a pack of gum, and they print out about 15 coupons with your receipt. That should tide you over until you can get home.

Would anyone be willing to ship me a GoW origins controller pack? It's only $22-$25 I heard, I'll pay for shipping of course and a little extra PM me please!

[quote name='Raiders4life']Would anyone be willing to ship me a GoW origins controller pack? It's only $22-$25 I heard, I'll pay for shipping of course and a little extra PM me please![/QUOTE]

Is that the one with the red controller? My store has one in stock but it is still 30 there. Is that a good deal?

Sorry for the late post but last Friday, I was at the K-Mart in Blue Ash (Cincinnati) and they had 4000 MS Point Cards for $40. They had two of them and they were the older style (gray cardboard w/ orange text). I left them there b/c I am still too cheap to part with 40 bucks. :)

[quote name='slppedyoursster']Sorry for the late post but last Friday, I was at the K-Mart in Blue Ash (Cincinnati) and they had 4000 MS Point Cards for $40. They had two of them and they were the older style (gray cardboard w/ orange text). I left them there b/c I am still too cheap to part with 40 bucks. :)[/QUOTE]

They were $30 last week. I got one for myself for the AC3 season pass. I'd rather pay $30 for 4000 points instead of $30 for 2400 points.

[quote name='Romeo']They were $30 last week. I got one for myself for the AC3 season pass. I'd rather pay $30 for 4000 points instead of $30 for 2400 points.[/QUOTE]

The cards may have been $30 because of the extra 25% off clearance but I think that was actually two weeks ago. However, some people did report that due to signs being left up, there were able to use the extra discount even after the promotion ended.

Also, I actually had the employee scan the card at the register and it came up as $40. Also worth noting that this K-Mart is not nearly as good as others when it comes to having the adjusted prices come up in their system.

[quote name='slppedyoursster']The cards may have been $30 because of the extra 25% off clearance but I think that was actually two weeks ago. However, some people did report that due to signs being left up, there were able to use the extra discount even after the promotion ended.

Also, I actually had the employee scan the card at the register and it came up as $40. Also worth noting that this K-Mart is not nearly as good as others when it comes to having the adjusted prices come up in their system.[/QUOTE]

You're right on both counts. I hit up a few kmarts during the sale and one after. The one after still had signage up so I received the discount. Also to note employees don't need overrides, such as with best buy requires, for price adjustments.

I passed by Kmart Diamond Bar an found the last Uncharted1/2 Blue Controller Pack 29.99 Hellll Yeah!!!!!
Update:....just flipped Unch.1/2 at BB $10 for part 1W100%
$16 for part 2W100%
total $26.. got a Ps3 Dualshock 3 controller for 6 bucks!!!!

[quote name='bobphone']Who the hell is shitting at Kmart? Hold it, folks.[/QUOTE] ha! had to. trust me, i would have held it if i could. it was one of those where one more step i took meant a nuclear explosion. rather it be at kmart than in my pants. other than no paper, the restroom was quite nice, they just remodeled which is weird, seeing that the whole place looks like a dump. ha :)

bread's done
Back