New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

Irsaan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got back from my first trip to Kmart since the incredibly terrible "10-50% off clearance games" ad from 2 weeks ago, and this time there were quite a few unannounced drops. What I saw was:

:ps3:
Bioshock GH $6.99 (previously $9.99)
Front Mission Evolved $9.99 (previously $19.99)
Rock Band Country Pack 2 $4.99 (previously ?)
Dragon Age II $17.99 (previously $19.99)
There were 3-4 other rock band track packs for $4.99 also (previously ?)

:360:
Bayonetta $9.99 (previously $19.99)

:ds:
Glory of Heracles $9.99 (previously $14.99)

If I go again in the next few days, I'll let everyone else know what else went down. Best of luck to everyone finding some other deals!

(PS, if I screwed this up somehow, sorry)

Local Kmart is closing down, and, has started liquidating. They took most of the clearance games out of the store. What they had left was 10% off.

Best part was/is 25% off new games and game accessories. Been really eyeing the Skylanders Giants Xbox 360 set...didn't pull the trigger yet. Kinda want to hold out and hope for lower %'s.

[quote name='goodnight144']Is that the xbox 360 one? I'm kinda interested in one but last I checked it was above my buying price. What are they at now?[/QUOTE]

Yeah it was $20.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Yeah it was $20.[/QUOTE]

At my kmart they are $25 also I saw they had
2 halo anniversary with bonus master chief n grunt funeral skull for $30
2 halo reach limited editions for $50

I ended up taking that $112.49 PS3 display back to Kmart since BB price matched it for me.

Has anyone found anymore of the 3D glasses for it, lately? If so, how much are they down to? Still $14.99?

The last of my spam posts, thought as many people as possible should be on the look out for this one...

SYWR members should check their mail box, I just got this in yesterday, which doubles (up to $20) any redemption points you make on a single purchase. I blanked out the barcode (not sure if its unique or not, mine ended in 0447), and I don't see any text restricting clearance items (it does say qualifying purchases, though, I don't think that excludes clearance).

Unfortunately I used most of my points a couple of weeks ago, but still worth mentioning nonetheless.

8169838075_b7abe65761_z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Billytwoshoes']The last of my spam posts, thought as many people as possible should be on the look out for this one...

SYWR members should check their mail box, I just got this in yesterday, which doubles (up to $20) any redemption points you make on a single purchase. I blanked out the barcode (not sure if its unique or not, mine ended in 0447), and I don't see any text restricting clearance items (it does say qualifying purchases, though, I don't think that excludes clearance).

What this could potentially mean is that $10 reward points you got from Sandy relief could turn into $20, even moreso if you had more points to burn before hand. Unfortunately I used most of my points a couple of weeks ago, but still worth mentioning nonetheless.

8169838075_b7abe65761_z.jpg
[/QUOTE]

The Sandy points expired yesterday

[quote name='yourlefthand']The Sandy points expired yesterday[/QUOTE]
Duly noted, I'll edit the posts then, thanks! Still good for doubling up though...

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']I ended up taking that $112.49 PS3 display back to Kmart since BB price matched it for me.

Has anyone found anymore of the 3D glasses for it, lately? If so, how much are they down to? Still $14.99?[/QUOTE]

How did you get best buy to price match? Would love to get one. Thanks in advance!

[quote name='Pookymeister']Looks like the $10 is the Sandy thing i mentioned -
http://searsholdings.com/pubrel/pressOne.jsp?id=s16310_item135173

Up to $20.[/QUOTE]

Errrr.... My Kmart is located in a "Zone A" evacuation area, the severest flooding ended only a few blocks away from this Kmart, people "borrowed" shopping carts from this Kmart to salvage their belongings, I live almost next door to this Kmart, and a big chunk of the siding was torn from the front of this Kmart.

Why did I only get $10 in points?

If SYWR members of this Kmart didn't receive over $10 in points, then neither did anyone else.

I live in a small town in Oklahoma and our K-Mart looks like something out of the early 90's. It's so dirty and unorganized and hardly anyone goes there. I'm just waiting for them to close so I can pick up some games for cheap.

I've found a few deals there though but nothing recently.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Kmart had it for 25% off of their $149.99 price. A few days after the sale, I went to BB and they price-matched my receipt and I took the other back to Km.

However, I am debating:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331601[/QUOTE]

Oh OK. I figured that's how you got it. I looked and found the 3d display UPC online, but it wouldnt pull it up on Kmart's site. I bought a open box Samsung 8000 series 3d about a month ago BB at a 3rd of the price after other...discounts, so don't really need. At that price though, I would find a place. Always wanted a tv in the bathroom. Ha. Thanks for the quick response.

I bought Yakuza 4 today for $4.97 on clearance. I couldn't believe it...they had lots of other clearance games too like Marvel VS Capcom 3 for $4.97.

Mayhem, Rango, Dragon Age 2, Enslaved, Playstation Move Heroes were all the same price also.

[quote name='xGwiZ96x']Halo Reach is on sale for $15 at my Kmart and you can flip it @ Gamestop for $14[/QUOTE]
^lol wut?

[quote name='xGwiZ96x']Halo Reach is on sale for $15 at my Kmart and you can flip it @ Gamestop for $14[/QUOTE]

Um....are you going to treat it as a "rental"? If not, then why would you waste your time and gas to lose money?

[quote name='thebytewasbit']I bought Yakuza 4 today for $4.97 on clearance. I couldn't believe it...they had lots of other clearance games too like Marvel VS Capcom 3 for $4.97.

Mayhem, Rango, Dragon Age 2, Enslaved, Playstation Move Heroes were all the same price also.[/QUOTE]

Rango, huh.

[quote name='johnston306']Saw Binary Domain for $14.99, wasn't sure how good of a deal that was so I passed[/QUOTE]

I'm very dissapointed in you.

"What did you see today, Chris?"

Why thank you for asking!

:ps3: Bulletstorm Limited Edition $10
:360: Dragon Age 2 $5
:360: :wii: You Don't Know Jack $5
:360: DanceDanceRevolution with Dance Pad Bundle $15
:wii: Rock Band 3 Keyboard Bundle $15; The left side of the box has been torn open and the game case was missing its shrinkwrap, so it's clearly been used. So that's how much K-Mart's willing to sell a returned RB3 bundle I guess!

Also, :360: Guitar Hero Aerosmith was $30, what the fuck

And then today I went to a crappier Kmart.

:ps3: Yakuza Dead Souls $15
:psp: Lego Pirates of the Carribean $5
:ps3: Call of Duty World at War $10
:ps3: PS Move charging station $7
:ds: De Blob 2 $5
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet collector's pack $15
:3ds: PES 2011 $5
:ds: Guitar Hero On Tour (game only) 1¢

They're really weird with their clearance. They still have several copies of :pc: Final Fantasy XIV sitting around for $20 and even :ps2: Band Hero for $30, but other things like Yakuza Dead Souls for $15 already just blows my mind.

I found an old XBox live starter kit with PGR and 12 month Live card yesterday for $25. Thanks to this forum for helping my find some deals at my crappy Kmart. I've also gotten Dead Space 2 for $10, Enslaved for 3.50 and Rage for $7.50. A little something to pad the backlog plus I feel like I'm sticking it to MS with the cheap XBL code. :)

[quote name='DemiFiendRSA']Um....are you going to treat it as a "rental"? If not, then why would you waste your time and gas to lose money?[/QUOTE]

I didn't waste gas at all because the Kmart I go to is right next to the Gamestop i go to and i was picking up Halo 4 that day plus i got Reach for free because I had over $15 in points to use so why not

God damn don't have to be a bitch about it

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']$24.99

Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition Move Bundle[/QUOTE]

I'm so jealous of the people finding these. My K-marts don't have smack.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']$24.99

Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition Move Bundle[/QUOTE]
:drool: going to have to make some stops on my way home this week.

[quote name='blume3']:drool: going to have to make some stops on my way home this week.[/QUOTE]

I have been to several Kmarts looking for these but no luck.

PS2 games (ABBA, Queen Singstar, etc.) - $.01

Don't know if it's common but it looked like all the clearance PS2 games were pennied out despite having price tags ranging from $2.97 - $9.97. Picked up a couple...

[quote name='esalw822']PS2 games (ABBA, Queen Singstar, etc.) - $.01

Don't know if it's common but it looked like all the clearance PS2 games were pennied out despite having price tags ranging from $2.97 - $9.97. Picked up a couple...[/QUOTE]

Based on the other thread, gonna make out like a bandit if I find these!

[quote name='esalw822']PS2 games (ABBA, Queen Singstar, etc.) - $.01

Don't know if it's common but it looked like all the clearance PS2 games were pennied out despite having price tags ranging from $2.97 - $9.97. Picked up a couple...[/QUOTE]

My kmart has these and a copy of wwe allstars for ps2. Im gonna hoard these !

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Don't forget you can print out the UPC barcodes at home so you can scan the price yourself.[/QUOTE]

Or scan it from my phone lol.

[quote name='strait edge follower']My kmart has these and a copy of wwe allstars for ps2. Im gonna hoard these ![/QUOTE]

I scanned WWE All Stars for PS2 today and it rang up to $14.97 😔

[quote name='xGwiZ96x']I didn't waste gas at all because the Kmart I go to is right next to the Gamestop i go to and i was picking up Halo 4 that day plus i got Reach for free because I had over $15 in points to use so why not

God damn don't have to be a bitch about it[/QUOTE]

:roll: Well, how the hell was I supposed to know you had $15 worth of points? Next time don't leave any details like that in your post. Not everyone has $15 worth of point or a Gamestop next to it, so it's not worth the hassle for those people.

Yes! Going to post this twice!

Don't ignore the email about $3 reward points toward shoes. Some others have mentioned they work on other things.

Mine reads this:"Heads Up! You have 3000 points expiring on 11/19/2012"

bread's done
Back