NEW MOUNTAIN DEW!!!! ONLY AT TACO BELL!

Gameboy415

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
OH
MY
GOD.

Everyone that loves new soda as much as I do HAS to go out to Taco Bell and try Mountain Dew: Baja Blast.

Its like lime Mountain Dew and its only available at Taco Bell.

ITS SO GOOD.

Oh, and go see Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle. Its AMAZING.

yeah...i stopped by for a snack after the curiosa tour last week and drive thru dude was like here...try the new baja blast. i think he forgot the tequila cause that was missing...melted non-alcoholic margarita mix was my impression

I'll just get what I always get, Grande Combo!!!!!!! Plus that new Mountain Dew drink i suppose, can't hurt to try!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']http://www.dewbajablast.com/

You forgot the best part...it's BLUE![/quote]

Is this the swill they were drinking in Star Wars? No wonder Aunt Beru looked so beat up.

i might have to go get this tomorrow,not sure since i love the original mountain dew and code red,but i hated the livewire.

My friend said the stuff tasted horrible, and he loves like every kind of Mountain Dew, so I'll just choose to stay away from it.

[quote name='Gameboy415']Its like lime Mountain Dew and its only available at Taco Bell.
[/quote]

im sure that im probably wrong because i hate mt dew....but isnt regular mt dew "lime?"

I got the Baja Blast MD last week, took three sips and threw the shit out. It royally sucked, and I'm a huge Mt Dew fan.

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='Gameboy415']Its like lime Mountain Dew and its only available at Taco Bell.
[/quote]

im sure that im probably wrong because i hate mt dew....but isnt regular mt dew "lime?"[/quote]

Well.. yes, yes it is. Apparently Baja Blast is "Tropical Lime".. and although I used to love (pre-Atkins) regular Mt Dew and Code Red, Livewire was so terrible I'm afraid to try new Mt. Dews

Sounds pretty good.

But not good enough to endure two hours of painful diarrhea due to Taco Bell's shitty food.

Besides, my local Taco Bell has been rumored to put shit in their food on more than one occasion. That, added with the stories a friend of mine who works there told me, I'd rather not eat there.

[quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']goddammit, i dont have a taco bell ANYWHERE near me!!!![/quote]

That sucks. Have you ever had Taco Bell?

I just came back from Taco Bell, went there just to try this new drink. Nothing special IMO. I would have rather gotten my usual Dr. Pepper.

"Doing the "Dew" is like no other soft drink experience because of its daring, high-energy, high-intensity, active, extreme citrus taste. "

Man, it's like I'm getting a high-impact workout from that drink- it's so extreme! At anyrate, I'll run by Tacobell later and grab some cheap, imitation mexican cuisine and pick this up. I like Mt. Dew, so I'm obligated to try it. OBLIGATED, DAMNIT!

[quote name='Gameboy415']OH
MY
GOD.

Everyone that loves new soda as much as I do HAS to go out to Taco Bell and try Mountain Dew: Baja Blast.

Its like lime Mountain Dew and its only available at Taco Bell.

ITS SO GOOD.

Oh, and go see Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle. Its AMAZING.[/quote]

This post sounds like a commercial. Did Taco Bell pay you money to post this?

No, Taco Bell did not PAY ME to post this. :x

I just get really excited ("really" meaning I IMed everyone on my buddy list about it) whenever there's new soda flavors on the market and I thought I might share the news with you all.
Jeesh.

And for the record, I think it tastes great. Sorta a blend of dNL and Stewarts Key Lime IMO.

There's actually another new type of Dew coming out this fall (or nowish? not sure) called Pitch Black and its Grape flavored I believe.
CAN'T WAIT TO TRY IT! :eek:

[quote name='snotknocker'][quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']goddammit, i dont have a taco bell ANYWHERE near me!!!![/quote]

That sucks. Have you ever had Taco Bell?[/quote]

yeah, i have had taco bell a few times when i go down to milwaukee........but it gives me diherreah so i only drink stuf when family goes there

i like taco johns MUCH MUCH MUCH better

[quote name='Gameboy415']No, Taco Bell did not PAY ME to post this. :x

I just get really excited ("really" meaning I IMed everyone on my buddy list about it) whenever there's new soda flavors on the market and I thought I might share the news with you all.
Jeesh.

And for the record, I think it tastes great. Sorta a blend of dNL and Stewarts Key Lime IMO.

There's actually another new type of Dew coming out this fall (or nowish? not sure) called Pitch Black and its Grape flavored I believe.
CAN'T WAIT TO TRY IT! :eek:[/quote]

All right...I believe you. That post did sound like a commercial though so I reacted. Sorry.

[quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='Gameboy415']Its like lime Mountain Dew and its only available at Taco Bell.
[/quote]

im sure that im probably wrong because i hate mt dew....but isnt regular mt dew "lime?"[/quote]

Well.. yes, yes it is. Apparently Baja Blast is "Tropical Lime".. and although I used to love (pre-Atkins) regular Mt Dew and Code Red, Livewire was so terrible I'm afraid to try new Mt. Dews[/quote]

I still have a Code Red addiction, but you're right. LiveWire was ass in a bottle.

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed and try this Baja Blast.

I must say, Mountain Dew Code Red....Nowhere near as good as people tell me it is. Today is my first time having it and I'm not that impressed with it.

Where have you been living? Under a rock? Your first time trying Code Red is NOW?

I went and tried that Baja Blast, it was cool at first with its radical color, but it's just basically any lime soft drink.

saw harold and kumar, was funny, i think ill visit taco bell soon as well, ive been meaning too take a huge shit anyway

I haven't been able to drink soda for about four and a half years. Back when I could drink soda, there was no such thing as Code Red...Hell, there wasn't even Vanilla Coke or any other of these flavors. I feel like an old man now talking about the good ol' days.

vanilla coke rocks, but only if it's at a place that actually pours in vanilla syrup separate...that pre-made shit isn't good...and yes...there is a difference

bread's done
Back