New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

nice work malik, i got 3 of the mags on the list. I guess the worse that could happen is that they cancel the other two

[quote name='ahou']nice work malik, i got 3 of the mags on the list. I guess the worse that could happen is that they cancel the other two[/QUOTE]
Uh.... no. They could cancel all three, send you bills for all three, send a collection agency to shoot off your kneecaps... the possibilities are endless.

Please note that the following free offer is not the same 1free (magsforless) deal I posted earlier and also that its copied verbatim from duff at slickdeals so he/she gets all the credit:

This is not the 1free deal, this is a separate deal. Get free mag and apparently 50 points for redemption at MagsforLess.com (although at checkout shows 0).

DOES NOT ASK FOR CREDIT CARD OR COUPON/CERT CODE!

Blender
Computer Shopper
Jane
Latina

edit: here are two more blender links in case other stops working: link1 and link2

Red Herring (digital)

http://www.mercurymagazines.com/pr1/121/12122

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Red Herring is essential reading for business leaders. It's the only weekly business technology magazine that brings you intelligent analysis on the latest technology trends, informative cutting–edge features (ranging from wireless to nano–tech) and innovative thinking that empowers you to make better business and investment decisions. Red Herring also provides irreverent opinions and insider information for technologists, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists and senior executives.[/FONT]

On Another forum many people have been getting a bill for the magazines even though It came out free on the site. I warned everyone that the site was shoddy but this is a low blow. When I get mine....will have to call or something...so lame!

[quote name='nitrosmob']On Another forum many people have been getting a bill for the magazines even though It came out free on the site. I warned everyone that the site was shoddy but this is a low blow. When I get mine....will have to call or something...so lame![/quote]

Most likely just idiots putting in their CC number and whatnot.

I got Seed through that site last year with a coupon code just like this one, and never got billed for it even when it expired.

[quote name='Ryan035']HEy does anyone have a free link for Official Xbox Magazine? thanks[/quote]

There's never been a free sub to OXM, but there's discount sites that have subscriptions until $10.

[quote name='tangytangerine']There's never been a free sub to OXM, but there's discount sites that have subscriptions until $10.[/QUOTE]
With or without demo disks?

[quote name='tangytangerine']There's never been a free sub to OXM, but there's discount sites that have subscriptions until $10.[/QUOTE]

Tangy, don't know how long you've been searching for Magazine Subscriptions, but in the past I have received OXM for free. While it was only a year long subscription, WITHOUT the disc, it was still free. But I have to admit, I haven't seen one for awhile now.

Actually, it's been going pretty well, considering it's just individual CAGs doing it randomly. Hate to say it 'cause I did appreciate her maintaining it originally, but we're doing ok without her so far.

[quote name='gunm']Actually, it's been going pretty well, considering it's just individual CAGs doing it randomly. Hate to say it 'cause I did appreciate her maintaining it originally, but we're doing ok without her so far.[/QUOTE]
We used to have daily updates or every other day now we get some here and there.

[quote name='syrik']ok ok, these will be the last for today:

Giant Magazine - from freebizmag
http://www.freebizmag.com/emailgiantdig01welcome.htm

Stuff Magazine
http://stuff.freebiepeople.com/index.cfm?mbaffid=6753

Maxim
http://maxim.freebiepeople.com/index.cfm?mbaffid=6753

i'll add more tomorrow or something.[/quote]

Much appreciated, but at least for Stuff Magazine, you have to do a lot of work:
In order to receive the Stuff Magazine subscription being offered by FreebiePeople.com, surfer must meet all eligibility requirements and must fully complete all steps of an electronic giveaway request form. This includes signing up for a third party offer and getting at least five (5) friends to request the giveaway. The friends must meet all eligibility requirements and must fully complete all steps of the electronic giveaway request form, including signing up for a third party offer. Surfer will be provided with a web page allowing them to monitor the status of their giveaway request. Once a surfer's giveaway request status is "ready", the surfer will be provided with full instructions on how to claim their giveaway.

and it looks like Maxim is the same.

yeah, and if anyone has experience with freebizmag, even though you don't need offers, it takes a few minutes to answer all their survey questions regarding your "business"

The ones that require offers should have a disclaimer. if I'm not mistaken 6669 used to say whether or not links were clean or offer filled.

>_> I just got my first real free MAG today. Thanks OT. I got Games For Windows one year subscription. ^_^. If I remember I signed up for it on the same day it snowed in Malibu, CA so that had to have been in January.

My EGM subs are still going. The strange thing is I get two issues a month. I called their customer service and they said they would fix it but it's been the same since I called them 6 months ago? Is that shortening my Subsciption length?

[quote name='happyorangeman']My EGM subs are still going. The strange thing is I get two issues a month. I called their customer service and they said they would fix it but it's been the same since I called them 6 months ago? Is that shortening my Subsciption length?[/quote]

You can tell when your subscription will end by looking at the date on top of your name on the magazine.

Is there any current links going for a free EGM subscription? Mine ran out a few months back

[quote name='J35U5']Is there any current links going for a free EGM subscription? Mine ran out a few months back[/quote] I'm also trying to look for an EGM subscription, but no luck so far.

bread's done
Back