New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

[quote name='Hai-Peng']This may be similar to the previous post since it's from the same site. However, the URL is different and was found through SlickDeals.

One free year of PC World
http://slickdeals.tradepub.com/free/pcmf/?p=pcmf[/QUOTE]

I tried and failed --

Thank you for your interest in PC Magazine.
We apologize that TradePub.com is no longer able to accept subscriptions for this title
on behalf of the publisher.

Well, they are selling your information. They get hundreds of dollars; you get spam, telemarketers, and free MAD. They're getting more out of it then you are, but hey, if you have a cell phone and spam filters you get quite a deal.

[quote name='floormat']i wish comic buyers guide would come back. alas...[/quote]

I missed this one abouut a year or two ago and it hasn't been offered again.

[quote name='topdolla69']i know its a shot in the dark, but are there any deals for complex mag?[/quote]
i randomly started getting it one day, i think i may have entered a contest on their site. Look around there.

[quote name='UltimoRey']i randomly started getting it one day, i think i may have entered a contest on their site. Look around there.[/quote]
naw, nuthin on their site

Just so I can have a backup (and this place seems to be slowing down a bit), what free magazines sites/forums do you guys frequent?

Seems like adperk is being a bunch of assholes. Has anyone gotten their PopSci subscription from AdPerk? I've been waiting for mine since February 7. Getting kind of tired of waiting. I just contacted AdPerk and have checked to see if there is a PopSci subscription in my name and there isn't...

Here's the good part. Ever since I ordered the free PopSci subscription from AdPerk I've been receiving the PopSci newsletter which I'm pretty sure I never signed up to.

[quote name='Hai-Peng']Just so I can have a backup (and this place seems to be slowing down a bit), what free magazines sites/forums do you guys frequent?[/quote]

Adperk.com

Easy 10-15 minutes for a magazine subscription. As you can see, I'm not having much luck with them, but I know a lot of people who have had luck with other subscriptions.

[quote name='MajorSmeg']I've been getting PopSci from adperk since Feb.[/quote]

How long did it take to process after getting the required 10 points?

[quote name='DarkRider23']How long did it take to process after getting the required 10 points?[/quote]

I did my ads in I think January and I just got my first magazine yesterday. They said I should expect my first magazine in may, but I got it in June.

I was just ...uh....clicking on random links, and noticed Xposed doesn't work. Just thought you should know is all.....STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!

[quote name='DarkRider23']Seems like adperk is being a bunch of assholes. Has anyone gotten their PopSci subscription from AdPerk? I've been waiting for mine since February 7. Getting kind of tired of waiting. I just contacted AdPerk and have checked to see if there is a PopSci subscription in my name and there isn't...

Here's the good part. Ever since I ordered the free PopSci subscription from AdPerk I've been receiving the PopSci newsletter which I'm pretty sure I never signed up to.

Adperk.com

Easy 10-15 minutes for a magazine subscription. As you can see, I'm not having much luck with them, but I know a lot of people who have had luck with other subscriptions.[/quote] I just got my first issue today. So just wait it out.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Seems like adperk is being a bunch of assholes. Has anyone gotten their PopSci subscription from AdPerk? I've been waiting for mine since February 7. Getting kind of tired of waiting. I just contacted AdPerk and have checked to see if there is a PopSci subscription in my name and there isn't...

Adperk.com

Easy 10-15 minutes for a magazine subscription. As you can see, I'm not having much luck with them, but I know a lot of people who have had luck with other subscriptions.[/quote]
I just received my second issue of Popular Science from them in the mail today.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']I'm not sure if requests are allowed but has anyone seen any cooking magazines? Thanks.[/quote]
yes, as a chef, that would be sweet

[quote name='uchihabutter']Hi... Does anyone know if theres any free Anime and Video Games magazines?

Thanks[/quote]
there is a link on here for EGM, use the search tool at the top of the page; it really works it's not just for looks...promise

[quote name='shadowkast']there is a link on here for EGM, use the search tool at the top of the page; it really works it's not just for looks...promise[/quote]

Thanks! Where's the search tool? is it a Anime magazine? ^^ What is it?? :lol:

[quote name='uchihabutter']Thanks! Where's the search tool? is it a Anime magazine? ^^ What is it?? :lol:[/quote]
Electronic Gaming Monthly

[quote name='shadowkast']Electronic Gaming Monthly[/quote]
:lol:thanks ^__^ i found the search too and i typed EGM i didnt find any free mag T_T how to get it? :cry:

bread's done
Back