New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

[quote name='homeland']these egm's are great.. I'm up to 2012![/quote]

How do you check how long you have? When ever I go to check mine it says it can't be found.

[quote name='d_south_cr']How do you check how long you have? When ever I go to check mine it says it can't be found.[/QUOTE]

If you check on the address label of any home subscription issue you should be able to locate a three letter month with a two digit year code to tell you when your subscription will expire. For me for example it reads Sep10.

hey maybe one of you know the answer? i couldve swore i saw a xbox mag on one of the threads in this forum a few days ago but i just did a search and didnt see it if you could pls tell me if i am just crazy or point me in the right directions couse i did sign up for it i beleave but my friend wants to do it as well thanks (btw it was a free one ofcourse)

[quote name='lilredvampy']hey maybe one of you know the answer? i couldve swore i saw a xbox mag on one of the threads in this forum a few days ago but i just did a search and didnt see it if you could pls tell me if i am just crazy or point me in the right directions couse i did sign up for it i beleave but my friend wants to do it as well thanks (btw it was a free one ofcourse)[/quote]

It was a scam, which is why it was removed

[quote name='GrilledWitOnions']I'm getting a page not displayed error. Might be work giving me grief, but I don't think so.[/quote]

go to the url and hit enter on ur browser

[quote name='himes123']go to the url and hit enter on ur browser[/quote]
If you mean copy/paste it, yes that worked. Can't believe I didn't do that in the first place...

[quote name='vic_x51']I think thats for only 1 issue not a year.[/QUOTE]

Yup. I almost fell for that two when I signed up for PC Magazine. The Maxim is just an issue (and phone calls if you use your real #)

Thanks for the PC Magazine post. I'm not out of school yet, but I told them I work for Wayne Industries:D I wonder if they'll still send my magazines.

Why won't the EGM one work?It won't seem to let me check the box for the EGM one,but lets me for the others........

Completed the PC World mag offer, and it had a free subscription to Maxim as a special offer.

Is that the one issue or a year?

[quote name='Supadeuce']Completed the PC World mag offer, and it had a free subscription to Maxim as a special offer.

Is that the one issue or a year?[/quote]

I believe it is only for one issue

[quote name='TimDJ84']Why won't the EGM one work?It won't seem to let me check the box for the EGM one,but lets me for the others........[/quote]

It ended.

[quote name='life.exe']It ended.[/quote]

Hey aren't you a Teh Vesti member?

Anyways I think I have been banned from Mercury Magazines. I entered the wrong email when Mercury Magazine had the EGM deal going on and it worked great but now I'm using the first email I used for MM and I'm not getting any confirm or denied emails. This has been about 2 weeks now.

[quote name='lakers310']I havent gotten my Mad magazine for this month. I wonder if my subscription was terminated?[/QUOTE]

Same here. I cant remember when I got one last. Maybe 2 or 3 months back. And I maybe got only 3 issues as well. Oh well, the quality has really dropped since I read it as a kid anyways.

I no longer will be doing these free Magazines deals. I think someone just tried to scam me over the phone. I have been putting fake phone numbers and everything.

What they said was Maxim (They said a company name) They said people have been getting junk mail and phone calls and told me I should just ignore them and say "put me on the do not call list" then he said I need to up date your account and I need your Visa, Master card or w/e I said I don't have credit cards. Then he said I need your Bank number you order the mags with. I said I didn't order the mags I took a survey online and got them. He said well alright thank you click.

bread's done
Back