New Nintendo Ds Cobalt Blue $129.99 shipped @ Amazon

Great find, if I didn't have this pre-orderd already I would, and considering I KNOW im getting it I have to pass on this amazing deal :( ... My girlfriends birthday is soon and if I end up not getting it from amazon somehow then I would be screwed!

Let me be the first to get it out there:

"This is not a deal", "This is MSRP", "blah, blah, blah"

Anyways, this looks cool, though I can't justify it when my white one still works perfectly. Still, should it meet with an unfortunate demise, this is the one I'd replace it with.

[quote name='_Sin_']still able to be modded right?[/quote]

Though I'm hopeful you mean simply for imports or HD storage, I'm sad you most likely just want to steal games.

Not that I care to explain myself but id rather not carry a ds + 5 million game cartridges. So I would legally backup my games all on a single memory stick or two. Like i currently do with my psp.

Actually, breaking the copy protection on any media is illegal, so backing up games is not legal. I suppose it doesn't really matter, because it isn't like the authorities are going to break down your door over it, but just saying.

[quote name='_Sin_']still able to be modded right?[/quote]

You don't mod a DS. You simply connect a device to your computer thru usb and get the roms then stick that device in your ds and bam games.

[quote name='kofijamal']Talk of pirating should be a bannable offense.[/quote]

He was not talking of pirating his games. Just of backing up games he already owns. There is nothing wrong with backing up games that you have already bought in the case that you lose the cart, or if you don't want to carry around 20+ carts with you.

[quote name='linkpwns']He was not talking of pirating his games. Just of backing up games he already owns. There is nothing wrong with backing up games that you have already bought in the case that you lose the cart, or if you don't want to carry around 20+ carts with you.[/QUOTE]

Any we all know that anyone who claims to just do that is lying.

[quote name='kofijamal']Talk of pirating should be a bannable offense.[/QUOTE]

he's probably taling about an R4, which (while able to be used for piracy purposes) can also be used only for homebrew exploits, such as scummDS and mp3 player functionality.

[quote name='Jobb']I am here to protect Nintendo's profits, evildoers beware![/quote]

Well, I just add $129 to Nintendo's & Best Buy's coffers. Picked one up today at BB. Ask them price match CC offer of a free case with any DS lite purchase. Now I can cancel my other pre-order from CC I made last week.

s701

I stared at Amazon's page.

I sighed.

I reached over to purchase.

"Out of stock".

*cry* *refresh*

"2 units left, order soon".

! *purchase*

"Out of stock"

I've had this color for a long time now. I imported mine from Japan over a year ago... Makes me a bit sad to see mine isn't so unique anymore... *sniff*

[quote name='pacifickarma']I've had this color for a long time now. I imported mine from Japan over a year ago... Makes me a bit sad to see mine isn't so unique anymore... *sniff*[/quote]

You're probably thinking of Enamel Navy. I believe it's slightly different than this cobalt blue, and this one has matte black whereas the Enamel Navy is full blue.

bread's done
Back