Not open for further replies.
Where's Ruffles been?

Roofie:

I think I'll buy Timeshit when it's $20 at Gamestop

Wubb:

Not enough hovertanks for your liking

[quote name='wubb']Tactical is code for boring.[/quote]

:roll:

"Tactical is code for boring" is code for "I'm a dumb penguin who wouldn't know a good game if it slapped me in the face or stomped on my nuts." :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']:roll:

"Tactical is code for boring" is code for "I'm a dumb penguin who wouldn't know a good game if it slapped me in the face or stomped on my nuts." :cool:[/QUOTE]

Wrong. I play Halo 3 all the time.

[quote name='lordwow']The MP is very good. That's all you need to know.[/quote]

You're wasting your time.

Was the CoD4 multiplayer excellent? Yes.
Did wubb think so? No sir.
Did he subsequently sell off CoD4 and revert to playing Gaylo 3? Uh huh.

What in this sequence of events makes you think wubb would like RSV2 MP?

Why do we have this conversation every single day?

Just ignore his antics. Halo 3 is the easiest pick up and play game and wubb is just a casual gamer.

Hmm I can still get $30 for Orange Box on eBay if I'm lucky. Maybe I'll order RSV2 and set the goal to finish OB before it arrives. I only have epi 2 left to do.

Money that tight wubb-a-dubb?

:bomb: the girl who's supposed to cover for me friday *forgot* and made plans. Ohhhh no, she's still doing it, I already got tickets :bomb:

[quote name='tiredfornow']You can beat Ep 2 right now in a few hours.[/QUOTE]

Nah, I'm too casual to rush through like that.

:D

Now hes gonna start saying ''Well, Halo 3 is the best for casual gamers like myself'' every other post whenever the game is mentioned.

I'm good.

The women in this office crack me up, and yet annoy me. I love coming here twice a week because it's so funny to watch how they act.
I've said it before, they are ALL really fat/ugly/flabby...but it's funny how the fridge is FILLED with SALADS! and SALAD DRESSINGS! and YOGURTS! and GRANOLA! and FRUITS!
Wow!!! what HEALTHY eaters!

This moo-cow was in the breakroom for the last 10 minutes cuttin up strawberries. Ok. That's a neat healthy snack. I look closer as she's getting done (I sit right across from it) and she's pouring sugar all over the strawberries.

But in a "fat discussion", I guess she's considered "trying" because she's "eating fruits". I should go in there and see what salad dressings they have...

In conclusion: Women are fat and stupid.

[quote name='seanr1221']Money that tight wubb-a-dubb?

:bomb: the girl who's supposed to cover for me friday *forgot* and made plans. Ohhhh no, she's still doing it, I already got tickets :bomb:[/QUOTE]

That blows, I remember that shit happening at my old job.

My current job we have an online shift system, so you post your shift onto our intraweb, and someone picks it up, and then there's no way they can get out of it cause it's on their account.

[quote name='lilboo']The women in this office crack me up, and yet annoy me. I love coming here twice a week because it's so funny to watch how they act.
I've said it before, they are ALL really fat/ugly/flabby...but it's funny how the fridge is FILLED with SALADS! and SALAD DRESSINGS! and YOGURTS! and GRANOLA! and FRUITS!
Wow!!! what HEALTHY eaters!

This moo-cow was in the breakroom for the last 10 minutes cuttin up strawberries. Ok. That's a neat healthy snack. I look closer as she's getting done (I sit right across from it) and she's pouring sugar all over the strawberries.

But in a "fat discussion", I guess she's considered "trying" because she's "eating fruits". I should go in there and see what salad dressings they have...

In conclusion: Women are fat and stupid.[/QUOTE]

But Boo! She may have a thyroid problem! You're a judgmental jackass :nottalking:

Went ahead and ordered RSV2. The way they took the $40 off was confusing IMO. Ended up I had enough in Amazon credit I had forgotten about to cover it. :bouncy:

I hope sugar helps thyroids because she was pouring for quite a while.
Oh btw, this wasn't like :spoonful: she had the SUGAR BOWL and was POURING it on the strawberries.

SHE EATS FRUIT. SHE'S TRYING :(!!!!!!!

[quote name='lordwow']That blows, I remember that shit happening at my old job.

My current job we have an online shift system, so you post your shift onto our intraweb, and someone picks it up, and then there's no way they can get out of it cause it's on their account.[/QUOTE]

With this particular client, the parents are VERY stingy about getting the hours filled. They were able to acquire 40/hrs a week for their son, and they make sure that gets filled every week. So I should be safe, because I told them about it 3 weeks ago. It's one of my good friends bachelor party, and I'm definitely not missing the part where we go to the Phillies game.

I should pick up COD4 too and then I can do Mario Kart Mondays, Halo Tuesdays, RSV2 Wednesdays, and COD4 Thursdays!

I can't wait to vote for Luigi Circuit every race this coming Monday.

Sugar on strawberries is OTHB. I usually only do a light dusting though. And sometimes they are sweet enough they don't neet it and/or I don't bother. I'm trying!

And I always put sugar on grapefruit.

Can't think of any other fruits that I sugar.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Those women may be fat, but I bet they're not losing their hair so early in their lives. :p[/QUOTE]

What does Mak have to do with this?! :(

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Putting sugar on fruit is ridiculous. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

THIS.

Boo, check the salad. Are they eating iceberg lettuce? They might as well be eating water. People don't realize that one salad is more nutrient dense than the other.

Wubb, JFD, can you play MK right now? Or Halo.

Well it's sealed so I really can't look into them :rofl:
What's wrong with iceberg lettuce? If it's just watery, then isn't ok (in terms of calories)?

Well even iceberg lettuce would be fine as it would fill you up w/o being crap for you assuming you aren't killing it with dressing.

And no I can't play now. :cry:

The problem with iceberg is while it's healthy, it doesn't carry many nutrients in it.

Go for spinach leaves. They're much more nutrient dense and will provide you with what you need.

1 bottle of Kraft Ranch, 1 bottle of Kraft Ceasar, 1 packet of balsamic vinegerette, and 1 packette of light italian.

:shame:

[quote name='lilboo']1 bottle of Kraft Ranch, 1 bottle of Kraft Ceasar, 1 packet of balsamic vinegerette, and 1 packette of light italian.

:shame:[/QUOTE]

hahahahah. People are clueless.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']My friend lent me those uncut DBZ dvds, so I'm watching them, Seansy.[/QUOTE]

DBZ over playing games with me? :nottalking:

fuck it, I'll play gears by myself :cry:

Oh, so last night my friend and I got really far in River City Ransom. I have to say, the game becomes a lot more fun when you get the stone hands/feet and the book that makes you swing weapons fast.

[quote name='seanr1221']But Boo! She may have a thyroid problem! You're a judgmental jackass :nottalking:[/quote]

Are you sure it's not splenda, sweet-n-low, equal or some other sugar substitute?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Are you sure it's not splenda, sweet-n-low, equal or some other sugar substitute?[/QUOTE]

Yes sir. The bowl she was pouring from is sugar. We have equal, and splenda here and they are in packets. We do not have packets of sugar, just the bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back