New OTT: No Mods Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lilboo']The women in this office crack me up, and yet annoy me. I love coming here twice a week because it's so funny to watch how they act.
I've said it before, they are ALL really fat/ugly/flabby...but it's funny how the fridge is FILLED with SALADS! and SALAD DRESSINGS! and YOGURTS! and GRANOLA! and FRUITS!
Wow!!! what HEALTHY eaters!

This moo-cow was in the breakroom for the last 10 minutes cuttin up strawberries. Ok. That's a neat healthy snack. I look closer as she's getting done (I sit right across from it) and she's pouring sugar all over the strawberries.

But in a "fat discussion", I guess she's considered "trying" because she's "eating fruits". I should go in there and see what salad dressings they have...

In conclusion: Women are fat and stupid.[/QUOTE]

The women at my office are the same way. Yesterday a secretary (who is well over 300 lbs.) was going around talking about how she had a healthy lunch today - a baked potato from Wendy's. I work across the hall from her, and if there was a baked potato underneath the butter and sour cream, I couldn't see it.

[quote name='shrike4242']There's more than just one mod that hangs out in this wretched hive of scum and villany, boo.[/QUOTE]

Aww it worked!!! Heyyyyyyyyy booooo!! :wave:

[quote name='shrike4242']There's more than just one mod that hangs out in this wretched hive of scum and villany, boo.[/QUOTE]

Wuher.jpg

We don't serve their kind here.

jk :lol:

[quote name='shrike4242']There's more than just one mod that hangs out in this wretched hive of scum and villany, boo.[/quote]

Yeah, but you're definitely one of the more likeable fellows.

[quote name='lordwow']

We don't serve their kind here.

jk :lol:
[/quote]

WTF?

[quote name='seanr1221']CAG orgy
love-smiley-076.gif
:grouphug:
love-smiley-076.gif
love-smiley-076.gif
love-smiley-076.gif
love-smiley-076.gif
love-smiley-076.gif
love-smiley-076.gif
love-smiley-076.gif
love-smiley-076.gif

Can the GGT join too?[/QUOTE]

Eww no it'll smell like cheese fries or chinese food or some shit like that!
I CALL MIDDLE

Finally got my fucking 336 disc holder from Pepsi Stuff...

Now I have a place to put the movies I got from them!

And Sean, no fatties at the orgy

love-smiley-076.gif
love-smiley-076.gif
love-smiley-076.gif
love-smiley-076.gif
:grouphug::cool:
love-smiley-076.gif
love-smiley-076.gif
love-smiley-076.gif
love-smiley-076.gif
love-smiley-076.gif

Look at that homo Baxt0r... spectating all the butt lovin'.

love-smiley-076.gif
love-smiley-076.gif
love-smiley-076.gif
love-smiley-076.gif
:whee::grouphug:
love-smiley-076.gif
love-smiley-076.gif
love-smiley-076.gif
love-smiley-076.gif
love-smiley-076.gif
:grouphug: Look at lordwow, trying to shut down the butt lovin' party.

Awake.

My knee hurts like a bitch from basketball yesterday.

I am to old to be dunking anymore. I'm going to keep my black ass on the ground from now on.

I'm slightly interested in how that smiley is gettin fucked in the back of the head. I wish I had a hole in the back of MY head as well :(

I was in the CAGchat by myself last night and there was some dude there asking me for pictures of my wing-wang. :'[

I think it was marten.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Nerds don't belong in an orgy full of cool people.

JFD is out, too.[/quote]That would require cool people to be in here to start with. That's not happening.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
1273.gif
shrike.[/quote]Uh, no, not seeing it.
[quote name='lilboo']I'm slightly interested in how that smiley is gettin fucked in the back of the head. I wish I had a hole in the back of MY head as well :([/quote]Three holes, no waiting? :whistle2:s

*Looks around

What the hell is going on in here? There's lube and the smell of man ass all over. And what is that? A gerbil?

You guys should be ashamed.

[quote name='shrike4242']
Three holes, no waiting? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

That's the spirit!

[quote name='lordwow']sorry boo, not my thing.[/QUOTE]

You can trace it with lipstick.

:rofl: even that made me shudder a little bit

red x :(

Im gonna have a SALAD for lunch today! LETTUCE with some tomatos, and bacon, crispy chicken, cheddar cheese, mozzerella cheese, 4 cheese BAKED croutons (BAKED, THEY ARE HEALTHY), with 1/2 cup of RANCH!...Better then ONE cup RIGHT?!?!

So I wanted to sell my R6V2 after playing it for a little more and I wasn't nearly interested in getting the LE version that Amazon has but I got offered $27 trade-in at GF so I went for it. I figure when I get rid of this one, it will have a higher resell value...hopefully. Also, Scene It at 10am PT...fun game I highly recommend it if you find yourself playing with friends at home and tend to be a movie lover.

My iPhone is in the warehouse and will ship within the next 24-48 hours......:whistle2:k

for some reason I feel like I'm going to have to call the CS department again.

I'm bored again.

Hopefully my school is busy finding me a full time job. Cant wait to get out of freelancing.

[quote name='lilboo']red x :(

Im gonna have a SALAD for lunch today! LETTUCE with some tomatos, and bacon, crispy chicken, cheddar cheese, mozzerella cheese, 4 cheese BAKED croutons (BAKED, THEY ARE HEALTHY), with 1/2 cup of RANCH!...Better then ONE cup RIGHT?!?![/QUOTE]

It's 2 smilies carrying a knocked out smilie on a stretcher :]

I'd pick up Scene It if my girlfriend actually watched movies. :|

Other than that, I don't have anybody to play it with. :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back