New Overstock.com 10% off coupon on ALL orders, GT4 $40~+ shipping

maxflight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Cheap ass link

they have pretty good prices for a lot of items in general. I saw GC memory card 1051 (whatever the number is) for $27 before the 10% off.

Also most of the DS games are about 10% off retail price BEFORE the coupon. You would probably have to search for nintendo ds on the overstock site to find it.

shipping is a FLAT RATE of $2.95

have fun and thanks again to techbargains

[quote name='Scorch']I'm confused.. this site seems like a deal site along the lines of CAG.. Are you just promoting the site?

Ooh!

http://www.sonofthemask.com/mark/[/quote]

I don't have a clue what you're talking about? I'm promoting something?

[quote name='cruzincontrol']I'm not getting it...where's the coupon?[/quote]

^^

The site is a deal site along the lines of CAG. I see what you're saying, the Overstock coupon is quite a few deals down. At first glance it just seemed like you were promoting the site, which I now know you weren't doing.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='cruzincontrol']I'm not getting it...where's the coupon?[/quote]

^^

The site is a deal site along the lines of CAG. I see what you're saying, the Overstock coupon is quite a few deals down. At first glance it just seemed like you were promoting the site, which I now know you weren't doing.[/quote]

lol techbargains.com DEFINITELY does not need my promotion :)

[quote name='maxflight'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='cruzincontrol']I'm not getting it...where's the coupon?[/quote]

^^

The site is a deal site along the lines of CAG. I see what you're saying, the Overstock coupon is quite a few deals down. At first glance it just seemed like you were promoting the site, which I now know you weren't doing.[/quote]

lol techbargains.com DEFINITELY does not need my promotion :)[/quote]

...then maybe instead of just telling us to go to techbargains.com you could actually post the link to the overstock.com coupon that you were talking about in the first place?

[quote name='cruster'][quote name='maxflight'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='cruzincontrol']I'm not getting it...where's the coupon?[/quote]

^^

lol techbargains.com DEFINITELY does not need my promotion :)[/quote]

...then maybe instead of just telling us to go to techbargains.com you could actually post the link to the overstock.com coupon that you were talking about in the first place?[/quote]

link posted, hope you all are happy now. geez.

I edited the OP to swap out TB's link with CAG's.
Thanks maxflight!
EDIT: According to the "Big O", this coupon will not work on orders that are soley comprised of media items.

Dude, don't get upset - I appreciate you posting it. It's just when you tell us there's a deal out there somewhere and don't say exactly where that is, it's a little frustrating.

Thanks for updating with a link.

[quote name='CheapyD']I edited the OP to swap out TB's link with CAG's.
Thanks maxflight!
EDIT: According to the "Big O", this coupon will not work on orders that are soley comprised of media items.[/quote]

What do you mean by that? I used it on a DVD order - Marmalade Boy Box 1.

Jeremy

[quote name='jrutz'][quote name='CheapyD']I edited the OP to swap out TB's link with CAG's.
Thanks maxflight!
EDIT: According to the "Big O", this coupon will not work on orders that are soley comprised of media items.[/quote]

Jeremy[/quote]

Yeah, its seems to work, despite Overstock's message that it won't.

[quote name='Indonesia']it doesnot work for me, still show $45.[/quote]

you don't get the discount until you checkout all the way at the end, one step before completing the order.

Shipping is only 1.40, not 2.95.

You can get Doom 3 Collector's Edition for 47, Unreal Championship 2 for 39 with this deal

[quote name='sTaTIx']Shipping is only 1.40, not 2.95.

You can get Doom 3 Collector's Edition for 47, Unreal Championship 2 for 39 with this deal[/quote]

yes, shipping is less when you only buy 1 item, and caps off at 2.95 :)

Edit: looks like a lot of their dvd box sets are pretty decent deals. They have a lot of TRANSFORMERS box sets.

I think OP did the right thing by posting techbargain .com since it's ripped from their site, credit goes to them.

3 forums that I visit daily - techbargain, anadtech and of course, the CAG.

Good find OP.

How good is overstock at getting preorder games shipped out.

When should I expect to get this in the mail.

Thanks.

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='jrutz'][quote name='CheapyD']I edited the OP to swap out TB's link with CAG's.
Thanks maxflight!

Jeremy[/quote]

Yeah, its seems to work, despite Overstock's message that it won't.[/quote]

I can also confirm I got the code to work with a DVD purchase only as well.

I'm still confused... where do I get this coupon? I followed the techbargain links, but on that page the links just take me to the Overstock home page, or else they just take me to a screen that tries to load but never finishes.

Discount isn't appearing at checkout for me. :cry:

The link DOES load, it's just the discount isn't appearing at all. Even if I add non-media items.

bread's done
Back