NEW PSP deals @ Play-Asia.com Guilty Gear, Breath of Fire III, etc

Holy shit...I didn't know Romance of the Three Kingdoms 6 was on psp. Dammit...it's either that or Guilty Gear....

edit: Anyone know if either of these two games require a firmware update?

[quote name='suko_32']Is the guilty gear coming out here the same as this one?[/QUOTE]

I believe so, but you won't see it for $23 (the total after cheapest shipping) that's for sure.

[quote name='chickenhawk']Just out of curiosity, would Romance or Ghost in the Shell be unplayable without being able to read text or understand dialogue?[/QUOTE]

Well, I think GitS has subtitles in the main game. The menu would still be in Japanese but you could probably figure it out just by playing around.

I don't know about Romance 6 but I assume that's all Japanese and so wouldn't be very playable without the ability to read it. But I could be wrong.

Someone please correct me if I am.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Well, I think GitS has subtitles in the main game. The menu would still be in Japanese but you could probably figure it out just by playing around.

I don't know about Romance 6 but I assume that's all Japanese and so wouldn't be very playable without the ability to read it. But I could be wrong.

Someone please correct me if I am.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='Strider Turbulence'] Anyone know if either of these two games require a firmware update?[/QUOTE]

Even if they do, there's an app out there that lets you make your system think it's whatever version you want. So, you can make it think it's 2.50, and no game will mess with it. Or 7.0, so no game will mess with it for a long time.

www.pspupdates.qj.net

[quote name='buster90']Do these games play on American PSP's and where are they shipping from Asia? That would take like a month to get here.[/QUOTE]

All PSP games are region free.

Shipping is 7 - 15 days with the cheapest shipping option (2.90, I believe).

bread's done
Back