New PSP Game Price Drops Gamestop/EB (and Bestbuy)

tenzor

CAGiversary!
These were marked down recently at the EB B&M stores, and should be the same for Gamestop stores.

EB/GS
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max - $19.99 $29.99
Mega Man Maverick Hunter - $19.99
Mega Man Powered Up - $19.99
Star Wars Battlefront II - $19.99

NBA Ballers Rebound $19.99
Capcom Classic Remix - $29.99
Viewtiful Joe Red Hot Rumble - $19.99
Midnight Club $19.99
Need for Speed Underground Rivals - $19.99
NBA Street Showdown - $19.99
SSX On Tour - $19.99
Exit - $19.99
Prince of Persia Revelations - $19.99
Tony Hawk Underground Remix - $19.99
Twisted Metal Head on - $19.99

-->Hot Shots Golf should be $19.99 soon, since its becoming a greatest hits.

Bestbuy
Star Wars Battlefront II for $19.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7424478&type=product&id=1122655460526

Midnight Club 3
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7044012&type=product&id=1107956834267

NBA Ballers Rebound
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7730011&type=product&id=1140392611437

NBA Street Showdown
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7044094&type=product&id=1107956834522

Spiderman 2
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7044192&type=product&productCategoryId=pcmcat75600050004&id=1107956834777

NBA $9.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7049776&type=product&productCategoryId=pcmcat75600050008&id=1108124658330

[quote name='DJFluke76']Same sport, different companies. NBA Live (more sport-oriented) is from EA, whereas Rebound is from Midway (more lifestyle-bling-ulator)

I heard that with MegaMan PoweredUp, you can make your own levels. If enough people on here pick it up, we should start trading with each other. Talk about gettin' your $20 worth!\\:D/[/QUOTE]

I made a few levels back when it first came out. Search the PSP board for an old thread about it.

[quote name='whoknows']So, would Need For Speed or Midnight Club be the better racing game to get?[/QUOTE]

MC is far and away the better game. However, MC3 has hands down the worst loading of any PSP game out (yes, even worse than SD!vsRAW06). Even with the loading I would say MC3 is 2x better than NFS:UR

[quote name='.JPG']Getting a PSP soon here, any advice on some good games?

Hows Need for Speed UR?[/quote]

its alright, gets boring real fast cause u play the same tracks a few times before u unlock a new 1

[quote name='-Never4ever-']MC is far and away the better game. However, MC3 has hands down the worst loading of any PSP game out (yes, even worse than SD!vsRAW06). Even with the loading I would say MC3 is 2x better than NFS:UR[/QUOTE]
So the loading doesnt kill it then, or is NFSUR just that bad?

[quote name='ViolentLee']Probably when Vice City Stories comes out -- which I saw on EB's "Coming Soon" list today. October 16th is the pre-release date, but Rockstar's almost as bad as Nintendo when it comes to delaying games.[/quote]

I would agree with that, but it may only go down to $30 initially. Also, October 16th is pretty much a standard for any GTA game. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this was or was around that time for every other GTA release.

On a side note, anyone know when Burnout Legends will drop to $19.99? Want this game but I'm a cheapass.

i need cheap games for a PSP ive had for 2 month and have yet to even use it

i plan to get SFA 3 tomorrow

any other games $20 or less i should look into that not listed?
i plan to get Hot Shots Golf when it turns greatest hits
is virtua tennis worth it? any other recommendations??

lso i finally ordered a 1 GB memory stick pro duo
unfortunately my PSP is 2.6 FW and not downgradeable since i have the TA-082 model. i guess i'll wait for the price drop of GTA:LC

think BestBuy will add Prince of Persia to the 19.99 list?

I got P.o.P over the weekend at EB games used in great condition for 17.99 minus some with the edge card. i asked if they had it new cause with that price I assumed it was 19.99. They were sold out.

[quote name='rly723']estarland has a used Hot Shots golf for 11.95, good deal??[/quote]
do it! hot shots golf is really fun on the PSP

[quote name='geekeezoid']who has gotten Street Fighter Alpha from GS for 20?? i went to 1 GS and 1 EB by me and both were for 30...[/quote]

Did you take them to the register and have them scanned? As I found in another thread, the employees aren't always quick to change the stickers on the boxes.

[quote name='gunm']Did you take them to the register and have them scanned? As I found in another thread, the employees aren't always quick to change the stickers on the boxes.[/quote]

It wasn't up on the shelves. I asked the salesperson to see if they had any in the system and how much it was... It came out to 29.99 with none left... She did say that some games were ringing up at 19.99 while the stickers showed 29.99... but just not SFA... gonna check out another GS by my house after work today..

[quote name='depascal22']Thank you very much. Street Fighter will be mine for 20 bucks.[/QUOTE]Same. I've been wanting that game also, but didn't want to pay more than $20 for it.

I might get VJ: Red Hot Rumble, for I can own every Capcom PSP game.;)
[quote name='whoknows']So the loading doesnt kill it then, or is NFSUR just that bad?[/QUOTE]I picked the game up during the CC sale. I like the game, but it's not something I'd pay much for. I just downloaded a game save, with everything unlocked, and just play for fun.

i absolutely loved the viewtiful joe for DS. I would pay 15 for the one for psp. Maybe ill luck out and find it used.

As for the racing games, for some reason, i loathe the NFS series, and cant exactly get into the midnight club series. Sucks for me i guess

circuitcity got both megaman for $20. i had get em from over there since none of the eb/gs got em in stock. and i checked like 4 places

Does ebgames.com ship real factory sealed games, or do they just fill & put a sticker seal on empty boxes like their stores do? The majority of these games have the same prices online. I could get these games instore but I'm yet to find an EB/Gamestop that sells real factory sealed new games near my house.

Went to EB at downtown San Francisco. SFA3 used was labeled 17.99, it rang up 24.99. The EB dude helped me out and charged me 17.99

Street Fighter Alpha 3 was 19.99 but I think it might have been a misprice. It went back up to 29.99 today. This is for the new one, but if you find a store with it still stickered, you have every right to that price.

SFA3 is now up to $24.99 used at gamestop, so I guess it being $20 was an error. Glad I got it for $20 yesterday

No, I betcha the price drop came down a couple days too early, and it was caught. They'll try to get every dollar they can for as long as they can.

sweet sauce, been waitin' for SW:BFII to go down in price. now i can have those bitchin' space battles while riding the bus!!!

I went to an EB and all the games had been restickered up to $30/$25. I looked underneath the used copy sticker and sure enough $17.99.

Check if you can find an EB not up on the price changes.

I don't know if it was said in this thread (as i don't feel like hunting through 5 pages of stuff to find if it was said), but Gretzky NHL is $10 at Bestbuy if you can find it.

If your lucky you can use that PSU coupon that expires in august for $5 off any PS2 game (even though when rang up it says PS2 or PSP). Then get Gretzky NHL and NBA for $5 each. If not there $10 each.

jsut to let everyone know...overstock.com has a deal today PSP FIFA 06 for $20.00, i got it for $19 with the 12% off coupon code. damn, i wish there would be a $20 deal for MLB 06 the show now

[quote name='rly723']jsut to let everyone know...overstock.com has a deal today PSP FIFA 06 for $20.00, i got it for $19 with the 12% off coupon code. damn, i wish there would be a $20 deal for MLB 06 the show now[/quote]

Link? I looked for it but it's not showing at that price.

bread's done
Back