New PSPs can be preordered at Amazon.com

a lot of newer PSP games have little load time. It is really the early games like midnight club and WWE that makes the loading sounds like a problem.

Thanks OP for the links. I sold my old PSP a while back while I could still get some money for it. Figured I'd pick up the new one when it comes out. I guess the video out makes UMD movies somewhat less pointless. If anything, I really want to play GoW that's coming out. It looks off the hook. Plus, there are a lot of good games cheap now.

[quote name='flount']Would you prefer his badly burnt penis?[/quote]

OT... but couldn't resist...

how the hell you know Vader got a burnt penis?

Well--maybe it's a spoiler...but one would assume his unit would have been rather flame broiled after being tossed in hot lava at the end of Episode III.

[quote name='Serpentor']OT... but couldn't resist...

how the hell you know Vader got a burnt penis?[/quote]

How do you guys know he doesn't have a cybernetic replacement or just a tube stickin out of a stub so he can aim? I would assume handling a roasted unit would be quite painful.

I vote for an aiming tube silkscreen

His penis is fine, why else would he ask about Padme after his repairs are finished at the end of episode III?

I mean, you guys saw the movie right? Padme certainly wasn't kept around for her conversational skills.

EDIT - On topic - Yay! Off to preorder the Star Wars one!

[quote name='Halo05']His penis is fine, why else would he ask about Padme after his repairs are finished at the end of episode III?

I mean, you guys saw the movie right? Padme certainly wasn't kept around for her conversational skills.

EDIT - On topic - Yay! Off to preorder the Star Wars one![/QUOTE]

Are you saying that George Lucas didn't write the greatest screenplay known to man?

"Halo05, you're breaking my heart"

[quote name='Ctl-Alt-l33t']Where's my Final Fantasy Tactics bundle? *Raises fist*[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I don't see why they wouldn't want to release one here even if they only released it through the Sony Store - doesn't FF sell more units in America than Japan anyway?

does anybody happen to know if the piano black psp has the translucent face buttons and d-pad? lol
Not a biggie but it's an aesthetically pleasing feature that I like on the silver, but unfortunately the silver isn't sold as a core pack...

hmm yea i've noticed that in most of the pics the silver and white ones have the translucent buttons and d-pad, but even so some of the pics still show solid colored buttons. It's harder to tell with the black I can't really make it out lol. Though on the fat psp in that pic it looks like the buttons are translucent so it's probably something they kept for every psp.

bread's done
Back