New site? Game trading community.

Naneo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I'm not sure if this site is new or just inactive, I haven't really seen people talk about it.

Its called playerchain, its somewhat like goozex if you generalize it.
http://www.playerchain.com

This is not a ref link, there are no ref links on the site I guarantee you.
But check it out, it looks promising.

Meh, I'll stick with goozex. Have had a 100% positive experience their since joining last spring, and have 4000 some points on my account over there to spend anyway.

I need trade points...

The site looks really low end, the testimonial user names are...noobish

Idk wouldn't trust the site with my precious games

wat.jpg

Someone put an eyepatch and parrot on her! That's a PyrateGrrl if I've ever seen one...

"PlayerChain.com is free to sign up. All we charge is a small $2.50 fee for games you receive." = fail. 2.5 x more than the reigning champ.

She is a pirate. Too bad they charge so much. Been trying to find a good trading site since Goozex proved to be a fraudulent scam.

[quote name='Ather']She is a pirate. Too bad they charge so much. Been trying to find a good trading site since Goozex proved to be a fraudulent scam.[/quote]

Care to explain?

Which sig? His sig's link doesn't work and you have a Goozex trader link on yours...

Besides, the site works exactly like Goozex and costs more. Factor in that less people use it so it will take longer to get games. How is this better than Goozex?

I meant my sig, pointing to the fact that I've received 40 games from a "fraudulent scam" site. And that's not even that much compared to a lot of people that use the site.

Don't use Goozex, but I find it hard to believe it's a scam. It's silly when one person has a bad experience with a service, and they act like it's a bunch of crooks.

bread's done
Back