New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

AMOE isn't giving me any more codes. It keeps saying I've reached the maximum number for the day despite the fact that I haven't received any today. It says the same thing when I try it with a different email that hasn't ever received an AMOE code. Methinks they need an extra programmer or two to help with all the problems they've been having. And another editor:

Entery.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent an email to prizelogic through a link posted in the contest rules asking when I will start receiving my free chips for a year. Won this more than a month ago.

Well, my affidavit has been turned in and I'm all set; now I just have to wait the next eight weeks or so. (Although, I did win almost exactly 4 weeks ago, so I was kinda hoping that time would bring it down to four more, but oh well.)

I ran into an interesting problem though:
Not with PrizeLogic, but with my credit union. I stopped there on Monday to get my affidavit notarized, and they read through the form, then left the room for about 15 minutes. They came back in and told me that not only would they not notarize it, but had reported it to their fraud department! :whistle2:s
Turned out that 1: the notary misunderstood and thought I had just clicked on a pop-up banner and never entered any contest and,
2: she "didn't like the way the affidavit was phrased" as she felt in was contradicting itself. (She stated that this was the most important reason why they denied it.) Which led to a blow up between me and my credit union regarding the role of a notary in regards to unsollicited legal advice. :wall:

I'm now trying to get my CU to send an apology to Prizelogic, as I don't know how the fraud department pursued things.

Ok just wondering something. I won infamous 2 a couple weeks ago. The screen crashed and I emailed prizelogic explaining what happened and inquiring if I would still get my prize. They claim they did show me as winning and provided me with a confirmation number. I am seeing mention of filling out request forms with them. Do I need to do this? or should I be good to go? Just wondering cause I also won the Sony headphones when the contest first started yet havent received those. The headphones im not worried about really but the game I am.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Well, my affidavit has been turned in and I'm all set; now I just have to wait the next eight weeks or so. (Although, I did win almost exactly 4 weeks ago, so I was kinda hoping that time would bring it down to four more, but oh well.)[/QUOTE]

I wonder if the affidavit is only for the larger prizes ($600+)? Did you have to e-mail them or did they just send it to you? I haven't heard anything else (other than the initial, "You won!" confirmation e-mail) back on the PS3 bundle yet... :whistle2:k

[quote name='BlueLobstah']I wonder if the affidavit is only for the larger prizes ($600+)? Did you have to e-mail them or did they just send it to you? I haven't heard anything else (other than the initial, "You won!" confirmation e-mail) back on the PS3 bundle yet... :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I would image it would be only for the larger prizes (ie: >$600) because part of the affidavit refers to the 1099 tax form I'll have to file next year. (And my affifavit explicitly states which prize it was for.)

If the PS bundle is under $600, you probably won't need an affidavit (I'm guessing) - but try emailing [email protected] - When I emailed them on Friday asking about my affidavit (as it had been going on four weeks), I had it by Monday.

[quote name='Snake2715']Did you win a level 1 and not claim it? That happened to one account I know of in my family ahve they have not won a single thing since then.. its almost as if it blacklisted them.[/QUOTE]

I can dispel that myth. I have won a level 2 prize after not claiming the level 1 prize. Twice actually.

Just won playstation move heroes after weeks and weeks of winning nothing but their crap! Wooo! I've also been using all of my family and girlfriend's e-mail addresses, so I've entered about 1,000 codes so far.

Now, to keep going until I get inFamous 2, or actually spend my time productively...?

Screw it, I'm gonna keep playing!

Just heard back from prizelogic about my free chips for a year:

Hello,

congrats on your win! you should be receiving gift cards rather shortly. It takes about 8-10 weeks for them to be shipped out. We will look into this situation.

Thank You,
PrizeLogic Support

*But I though the chips were being delivered to my house every 2 months? What's this about gift cards? lol

So now that this year's game is over, I am hoping that Subway is planning another for next year. That would be totally awesome.
Now for my question. Did anybody here win a $25 Subway card? If so, have they received it? I won one but never received it. I was wondering if the win was disqualified for some reason.
Thanks in advance.

So I won Playstation Move Heroes and just received it. Has anyone tried trading it in to gamestop? Its missing the barcode on the back and says "not for resale". I'm trying to trade it in towards LA Noire because its on the 2 for $50 list.

[quote name='Erock302']So I won Playstation Move Heroes and just received it. Has anyone tried trading it in to gamestop? Its missing the barcode on the back and says "not for resale". I'm trying to trade it in towards LA Noire because its on the 2 for $50 list.[/QUOTE]

I was just in my store on Tuesday and asked them the same question since I've won 4 of them. They said NP on the "not for resale" thing but will only offer $14-15 for it.

[quote name='SnQQpDon69er']I was just in my store on Tuesday and asked them the same question since I've won 4 of them. They said NP on the "not for resale" thing but will only offer $14-15 for it.[/QUOTE]

wow you got 4. All I got is a Hereos theme lol

[quote name='SnQQpDon69er']I was just in my store on Tuesday and asked them the same question since I've won 4 of them. They said NP on the "not for resale" thing but will only offer $14-15 for it.[/QUOTE]

Dang 4? I only played a few times and was lucky enough to win one copy, but I did only use one e-mail lol. I'm hoping to get it in the mail soon to try out.

[quote name='Snake2715']Some of us should be hiiting the 8 week mark now and probably surpassed it.

Any prizes turning up at this point?[/QUOTE]

I am waiting for a $25 Subway card that I won over 8 weeks ago. I thought for sure I would have received it by now. Nobody that I have talked to has mentioned receiving a gift card of any amount just yet though.

For those of you who won Playstation Move Heroes before it was released, did you receive it before or after release date. If after, by how much?

Just wondering because I won inFamous 2 and would want to know when I can expect it. I want to use the PS Move heroes as reference.

When I won LBP2 from the Last Subway IWG, it arrived the Friday before release date. They shipped it out FedEx Next-Day.

I also won Infamous 2 in this game, should arrive the Friday or Saturday before it's released.

I got mine on the Thursday before the release date. This was true for most of the cases posted here. Some did have some issues, but I believe a great effort was made to get the game out prior to the Tuesday release. I would expect the same from the inFamous 2 delivery. It is still over a month away, though. Long time.

I won a $5 gift card on 2/19, and a PMH bundle on 3/21... I haven't recieved either yet, but I'm guessing the card should be here next week if the timeline is true.

[quote name='Double O Slevin']I won a $5 gift card on 2/19, and a PMH bundle on 3/21... I haven't recieved either yet, but I'm guessing the card should be here next week if the timeline is true.[/QUOTE]

You really should received the Move Heroes Bundle by now. I hope you have contacted them.

Yeah i think subway is going to send the items when ever they want they dont care. If they stick to the 8 to 10 weeks like they said so all we can do is sit back and wait. Damn that sucks.

I contacted them about my Subway Cookies for year giftcard and was told another 2-6 weeks... that will put it at 13-15 weeks if it happens.. and prizelogic is located in Detroit, which is 2 hours from me.

[quote name='Snake2715']I contacted them about my Subway Cookies for year giftcard and was tolda nother 2-6 weeks... that will put it at 13-15 weeks if it happens.. and prizelogic is located in Detroit, which is 2 hours from me.[/QUOTE]

Southfield, actually. Around 10 mile and Telegraph. But things shipp from Madison Heights.

But, I feel ya. I had the 8 to 10 weeks for my win, but didn't get my affidavit for another 4 weeks and was told 8 to 10 weeks again...so I'm expecting sometime in the July time frame...

[quote name='janesvilleninja']this still going on ?[/QUOTE]

No, it ended in the middle of April, many are just waiting for or receiving their prizes.

I also have a question to those that won games, did you receive an email confirmation of your win? My old man won the Move Heroes game but didn't get an email. It hasn't been 6-8 weeks yet but he was wondering if he should email them anyway.

Still waiting for my Move Heroes game that I won in early March. They said in an email reply they would put my address in the list since the app crashed on me before I could enter my address.

Release day came and went and still no game showed up for me. I emailed them few times already and haven't gotten any reply since.

Only played this game for a few days without winning anything so I gave up. Well, I must have played just enough because I just got notified that I am a Grand Prize winner for a trip to E3 (flight, hotel room, etc paid for). I felt like a loser early on, but now I am pumped :D

Edit: I am starting to think that it wasn't from this promotion. I believe I won it from the Playstation Rewards Site. None the Less, I won :D

Edit2: Yup. I won from the Playstation Rewards sweepstakes. Not sure how I miss read that.

[quote name='beerrun']
I also have a question to those that won games, did you receive an email confirmation of your win? My old man won the Move Heroes game but didn't get an email. It hasn't been 6-8 weeks yet but he was wondering if he should email them anyway.[/QUOTE]

As soon as you win a prize there should a be a window that will pop up after the congratulatory screen. It'll say "click here to confirm your prize" or something along those lines. As soon as you click it you will get a confirmation email. That was my experience.

[quote name='Snake2715']I contacted them about my Subway Cookies for year giftcard and was told another 2-6 weeks... that will put it at 13-15 weeks if it happens.. and prizelogic is located in Detroit, which is 2 hours from me.[/QUOTE]

Crap, I completely forgot that I won the cookies thing too. That had to have been months ago at this point. Wonder when I'll get my giftcard.

Won the free chips for a year and still haven't received anything yet. Emailed them a while ago and they said it would take 4-6 weeks. I won back in March :/.

bread's done
Back