New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

So I go out to get the mail today, and on the way back inside I see a small peach paper on the floor. It was a FINAL notice of attempted delivery for my long-lost copy of PS Move Heroes. They've apparently tried to deliver it 3 times and no one was home (which is BS, theres always someone home, and I was home myself today and no one knocked). I now have 3 days to pick it up from the Post Office before it gets returned to sender. For anyone else still waiting on their copy, you might want to call the post office and see if you have a package waiting for you.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']So I go out to get the mail today, and on the way back inside I see a small peach paper on the floor. It was a FINAL notice of attempted delivery for my long-lost copy of PS Move Heroes. They've apparently tried to deliver it 3 times and no one was home (which is BS, theres always someone home, and I was home myself today and no one knocked). I now have 3 days to pick it up from the Post Office before it gets returned to sender. For anyone else still waiting on their copy, you might want to call the post office and see if you have a package waiting for you.[/QUOTE]

This is my worry. I emailed Prizelogic with some questions about my win and they only kinda answered one of them - which they said that they think the tax forms are sent via USPS.

This really worried me as we have a lot of problems with our mail; there's a street a few blocks away that has almost the same name, except for two letters. It's not as bad as it used to be, but we used to get each others' mail all the time...at least I assumed they would get mine - there's an old lady there that says she never gets my mail, yet I have had packages, bills and magazines go missing many many times. (And complaining to the PO did nothing.)

Emailed PrizeLogic with my concern, to verify address, etc. Monday will be two weeks and I haven't heard back.

Apparently I won a copy of Infamous 2 a few minutes ago, but when I put in my contact information in the box pop up I received a server error.. I didn't get a confirmation e-mail either...

Anyone else experience this? I submitted a "comment" via the box on the Registration page..
Is there anything else I can do? I know the code took because It said that I had 2 attempts remaining when I played the code again..

You can now request free codes online form subway. I still haven't gotten mine yet, but according to SD they are all the same.

Edit: I used the email that didn't work on the freshfrenzy (it has been at least 25 minutes). They probably blocked emails from previous winners.

[quote name='allstar45']Apparently I won a copy of Infamous 2 a few minutes ago, but when I put in my contact information in the box pop up I received a server error.. I didn't get a confirmation e-mail either...

Anyone else experience this? I submitted a "comment" via the box on the Registration page..
Is there anything else I can do? I know the code took because It said that I had 2 attempts remaining when I played the code again..[/QUOTE]

I don't know what you mean by submitting a comment on the registration page.. but I think you should be fine if you contact them using this form (and enter the same email you won with on the form):

http://helpdesk.prizelogic.com/contactus.aspx?id=15

Just make sure to list your shipping address and everything.. From what I've heard, they have your wins recorded based on your email address even if you receive an error and are unable to enter shipping information.

Sorry, that was the link I was referring to. I saw a lot of comments earlier about e-mailing Prizelogic, I figured there was a separate e-mail or something.

If I get a response, I`ll post it up here just in case anyone is in the same boat as me.
Thanks!

So, who needs to get to level 3?

use this code - FREECUP TESTCUP

Thanks to SD member merimelons.

Also, another code that worked was TESTCHIP

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='smokey6']So, who needs to get to level 3?

use this code - FREECUP

Thanks to SD member merimelons.

Also, another code that worked was TESTCHIP[/QUOTE]

Freecup did not work. said it was not a valid code.

[quote name='thekrayze']Freecup did not work. said it was not a valid code.[/QUOTE]

Actually, over on SD, someone said it was TESTCUP that worked, not FREECUP.

I tried the AMOE this morning, and it's still giving those "test" codes.

EDIT: TESTCUP is a valid code, as I just put it in. I don't know if it boosts to level 3, as I was already at that level.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Actually, over on SD, someone said it was TESTCUP that worked, not FREECUP.

I tried the AMOE this morning, and it's still giving those "test" codes.

EDIT: TESTCUP is a valid code, as I just put it in. I don't know if it boosts to level 3, as I was already at that level.[/QUOTE]

Yup, thanks for fixing that, it's still a bit early today.

I'm only at level 2. I need another level up code please. The Testcup one only brought me to level 2, and the one in the OP didn't do anything since I used it first when the thread was first made and thus didn't get the level up.

TESTAMOE is also dead. Just tried it a few minutes ago. I am going to request more codes and see if they send out actual one time use codes now.

UPDATE: I got what appear to be one-time use codes. Not sure if they raise your Prize level, but I doubt it. I will try them tomorrow.

[quote name='tokyoterror']is there any way to find out how many prizes are left, to see if it is even worth playing any more[/QUOTE]

still worth it i won 3 infamous games & 2 move heros but i just need level 3 unlock but theirs still prizes

[quote name='D0RC']Anyone successfully sold their Move Heroes game, where and how much?[/QUOTE]

sold 1 @ amazon for $30 then the other one @glyde for $28 lol

[quote name='D0RC']Anyone successfully sold their Move Heroes game, where and how much?[/QUOTE]

Sold one on Amazon for $28.50 (I simply undersold those that were listed) and I also traded one on Goozex. I am currently playing the other. It is a fun game.

For anyone who won a prize and the screen crashed on them-

I can verify that upon filling out a request form with pricelogic that you are in fact in their database, whether or not you receive a "confirmation" e-mail from the win like in the previous contest.

Now if you actually get the prize from them (In my case infamous 2) I guess i`ll just have to wait and see.

[quote name='thekrayze']i think this contest is fixed. all i want is a damn PS3. just let me win already[/QUOTE]

Tons of us have won stuff, I dont see how it's fixed.

[quote name='thekrayze']i think this contest is fixed. all i want is a damn PS3. just let me win already[/QUOTE]

Sorry you are unlucky bud. I didnt get a thing last time around but this time I won Infamous and a couple DLC's.

Anyone win a Level 1 prize recently?

I noticed that the email listed in my Level 1 win early on was [email protected] whereas my level 3 win a few weeks ago was helpdesk.prizelogic.com/contactus.aspx?id=15 like on the rules page.

I'm just curious if they changed it mid-way through, or if low level prizes are given the [email protected] email address and High level ones are given the pop-up form.

I was doing some shady tactics and getting a lot of lvl1 prizes and it seams since they did the email lvl 3 code the lvl 1's arnt hitting any more

[quote name='tokyoterror']I was doing some shady tactics and getting a lot of lvl1 prizes and it seams since they did the email lvl 3 code the lvl 1's arnt hitting any more[/QUOTE]

What are the shady tactics? :p

Playstation Movie Static Heroes theme - PGTG-PGN2-73PA
Infamous 2 Static theme - C2AG-NBN4-JDNT
Infamous 2 Facebook game experience - 7DRPVOZOZA6Y

I finally won a level 2 prize but I was hoping to win Infamous 2. Oh well. I do have a PS Eye and Move so PS Move Heroes is OK :applause:

ok, let me correct, of course it is not fixed, i mean, how could it be. that would be illegal, wrong, any every other immoral action. but if it is not fix, then why have i won nothing. if you review all the posts, almost every other post is about winning inFamous 2 or PS Move Heros. if i am not mistaken, are you all possible using the same codes as in the OP. and yet, i have not won. sure, its luck.

so no, its not fixed, but come on, let me win something.

[quote name='thekrayze']ok, let me correct, of course it is not fixed, i mean, how could it be. that would be illegal, wrong, any every other immoral action. but if it is not fix, then why have i won nothing. if you review all the posts, almost every other post is about winning inFamous 2 or PS Move Heros. if i am not mistaken, are you all possible using the same codes as in the OP. and yet, i have not won. sure, its luck.

so no, its not fixed, but come on, let me win something.[/QUOTE]

Did you win a level 1 and not claim it? That happened to one account I know of in my family ahve they have not won a single thing since then.. its almost as if it blacklisted them.

[quote name='thekrayze']ok, let me correct, of course it is not fixed, i mean, how could it be. that would be illegal, wrong, any every other immoral action. but if it is not fix, then why have i won nothing. if you review all the posts, almost every other post is about winning inFamous 2 or PS Move Heros. if i am not mistaken, are you all possible using the same codes as in the OP. and yet, i have not won. sure, its luck.

so no, its not fixed, but come on, let me win something.[/QUOTE]

It's based on the time you use the code not anything else.

[quote name='Wutang_KILLTHEM']It's based on the time you use the code not anything else.[/QUOTE]

I wonder what time you need to use the code to get those psn cards. I've only won two of them, but i have at least 10 of the each of the other prizes

[quote name='Snake2715']Did you win a level 1 and not claim it? That happened to one account I know of in my family ahve they have not won a single thing since then.. its almost as if it blacklisted them.[/QUOTE]

Same happened to us. In fact we haven't won anything (across 4 accounts) since we didn't claim our level 1 prize. I think they do have some kind of block. Plus one of the emailed was blocked on twitter for the frenzies.

[quote name='slowdive21']Same happened to us. In fact we haven't won anything (across 4 accounts) since we didn't claim our level 1 prize. I think they do have some kind of block. Plus one of the emailed was blocked on twitter for the frenzies.[/QUOTE]

Mildly related but I won a level 1 prize before but I got one of those web errors where it never sent me a confirmation e-mail so in essence, I never claimed it. I also didn't know you could e-mail them to get it sorted out but I didn't really bother since it was just Coke Reward Points which I didn't have a need for. However, after that I won a copy of Playstation Move Heroes (this was about a month ago). I still haven't received it yet though. The e-mail did say I'd get it in 8-10 weeks, which hasn't elapsed yet, but other people who won the game before the game actually came out seemed to get their copy pretty quickly so I'm starting to wonder if I'll even get the game at all...

[quote name='wilflare']finally got my two copies of PlayStation Move Heroes in my hands![/QUOTE]

How long ago did you win? I won the Playstation Move Heroes Bundle awhile ago, just wanna know how long it might take?

[quote name='slowdive21']Same happened to us. In fact we haven't won anything (across 4 accounts) since we didn't claim our level 1 prize. I think they do have some kind of block. Plus one of the emailed was blocked on twitter for the frenzies.[/QUOTE]

now that you mention it, i did win a psn code for a movie tv show download, but have not used it.
so are you saying that if i were to use the code, my chances will inprove possibly, or am i screwed now.

i just got up to level 3 a few days ago.

if that is the case, were you do not use a code and your are screwed, i would think that would be some way some how against the rules of the game, but i am sure it would be nothing i could prove.

thanks

I won Infamous 2 today said they are gonna send it to my address in 8 to 10 weeks, I only remember putting in my email address, name and zip code though.

bread's done
Back