New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

looking for the footlong costume for home and i'm willing to trade the infamous 2 Character Skin and / or the move heroes theme for it..

PM ME.

Jason_RB

Oh happy day, I hit the jackpot on Level 1 prizes! I got:

x2 inFamous 2 Character Skin
Playstation Home Sandwhich Costume
DC Universe Online Beta
The Phantom Episode 1, Season 1 (Part One)

in addition to my Batman: The Brave and the Bold (Season 2, Episode 1)

Didn't get a voucher for Subway or PSN, but I'm happy nonetheless. If anyone wants to trade, feel free to PM me. Looking for Subway Gift Card, PSN voucher, and the inFamous 2 Mission Pack.

EDIT: Oh, and I couldn't get this code to work:

KHL7FMRT

Also, the upgrade code failed on me once, but worked every other time. Weird.

EDIT #2: Traded for a Mission Pack and gave away the Batman video. I'd be willing to give The Phantom to someone if they want it as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont have a PS3 but I got these codes if anyone wants to trade for coke points
INFAMOUS 2 FACEBOOK GAME EXPERIENCE
INFAMOUS 2 MISSION PACKS (IN-GAME) Traded to: tlwizard

I will be playing until the contest ends (have plenty of emails to use) so I will be trading more PS3 codes... so if you get coke remember me :D

Last edited by a moderator:
As of today I have won:
$5 Subway Gift Card
Infamous 2 Facebook Game Experience

Hopefully I can win something from Level 2 or just unlock level 3

Won some entry's to the Footlong for life contest and an Infamous 2 Facebook Experience. I can also confirm the last two red codes work.

So far won: Home costume x2, Infamous 2 mission pack, Heroes static theme, and Move character skin pack. Seems that it's alot easier to win Rank 1 prizes this time, though the prizes aren't as good as the last contest. Hope to win Infamous 2 since I planned on buying it anyways.

As for the people that are having the upgrade code not work for them, you can't use the code as the very first code you use if you've never played the game before. Use another code for the first entry, then use the upgrade code.

Hm, I have to wonder what is going to happen with the PlayStation Move Heroes bundle I won.

Everything I have read thus far points to the fact that there is no Navigation controller. Yet right there it states that this particular one contains the Navi.

I'm hoping for the Navi as that's what I really want.

i have won 3 DLC items.. i don't have the PS Move or the Heroes game so if anyone wants to trade for it let me know.

2 Infamous facebook codes
1 Playstation Move Heroes in game skin

[quote name='sir-fly']i won the head phones and the infamous face book thingy. what is the infamouse facebook thingy ?[/QUOTE]

like the assassin creed facebook game with stuff that unlocks skins in the full game

Created an account on here to thank OP for having the codes updated and available in a nice fashion.

Been trying for 3 days on 12 accounts and wasn't winning anything but today I finally won the InFamous 2 mission pack and Infamous Facebook experience.

Hoping I can the Home outfit or some $9.99 music/PSN codes.

I'm also willing to trade for the Home outfit or a $9.99 code if you have them.

I can trade:
-Slurpee promotion codes that are worth 8 points or less.
-The Infamous codes I've won so far from this.
-A unused Dead Space 2 PS3 online pass.

[quote name='mercenar1e']like the assassin creed facebook game with stuff that unlocks skins in the full game[/QUOTE]
sounds cool but i dont plan on getting infamous2 unless i win it. but im all out of tryies for today

[quote name='NismoZ32']Created an account on here to thank OP for having the codes updated and available in a nice fashion.

Been trying for 3 days on 12 accounts and wasn't winning anything but today I finally won the InFamous 2 mission pack and Infamous Facebook experience.

Hoping I can the Home outfit or some $9.99 music/PSN codes.

I'm also willing to trade for the Home outfit or a $9.99 code if you have them.

I can trade:
-Slurpee promotion codes that are worth 8 points or less.
-The Infamous codes I've won so far from this.
-A unused Dead Space 2 PS3 online pass.[/QUOTE]

i can trade you a skin for the PS Hero / move for your infamous mission pack

After 2 days of trying on several accounts I finally won, and twice no less! I got the inFAMOUS 2 power pack and the DC online 30 day trial.

When people win... do they win on the first, second or third try for each code? Is it random? I want to know the patterns!

Has anyone that one a physical prize received a confirmation yet?
As I stated above I won the Move Heroes (Non-bundle). I haven't seen anything yet. When I won LBP2 on the last contest it seemed like I received a confirmation almost instantly. I guess I should've got a screen capture. Oh well, I guess it will be fine. I had no problem getting my last game. If you win be sure to save the proof. :D

Here's a code I got from my soda - FPRW3R43

Strangely the code on my chip bag won't work at all.

Infamous 2 skin out on day 2, 5th try. I thought I won the game for a sec. and then I read it...free is free.

EDIT: I didn't write my code as they said they would be emailing the code as well...nothing in my inbox yet. Anyone know about how long it takes to get it?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Infamous 2 skin out on day 2, 5th try. I thought I won the game for a sec. and then I read it...free is free.

EDIT: I didn't write my code as they said they would be emailing the code as well...nothing in my inbox yet. Anyone know about how long it takes to get it?[/QUOTE]

I have yet to receive anything as an email other than mycokereward codes.

I did receive an email for my level three prize (Move Heroes bundle).

I didn't for either of the DLC things I got, though.

[quote name='NismoZ32']Created an account on here to thank OP for having the codes updated and available in a nice fashion.

[/QUOTE]

Wow you have 12 people in your household?

bread's done
Back