New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

Cool first day playing and I won a static theme. Last time I played this game, it was at the very end when I actually won a movie rental. Thanks OP.

I take it that March 28 (last fire drill) is the last day of the contest?

[quote name='pandanaut']Just got my PS Move Heroes bundle!

It's not really a bundle. It's just everything thrown in a box in plastic blister cases.[/QUOTE]

That sucks. I am waiting for mine. I thought it was going to come in a box similar to the Sports Champions bundle or something similar.

[quote name='slowdive21']I just read on SD that people who were using Firefox (like me) were having trouble and the people with IE were able to get through. I don't know I am usually pretty fast with stuff like that.[/QUOTE]

I'm a little late but I had problems with FireFox during the last contest as well where I couldn't complete the details they wanted thanks to the birth date boxes not working. I figured I was screwed and left it at that since it was only a $5 gift card. However, two or three months later I received an e-mail from Maureen about winning a prize but not having my info (took me awhile to figure out what it was because I forgot), so at least in the last contest, if they just have your e-mail address they could still get it to you.

AWESOME!

Just went to redeem my PS Move Heros Skins, and it's already been redeemed!?!

WTF, Thanks Subway, they obviously thought it was okay to give the code to more than 1 person.

[quote name='smokey6']AWESOME!

Just went to redeem my PS Move Heros Skins, and it's already been redeemed!?!

WTF, Thanks Subway, they obviously thought it was okay to give the code to more than 1 person.[/QUOTE]

Might just be an issue with the DLC content not being available on PSN since the game isn't even available at retail yet.

Give it another shot after the next PSN Store update Tuesday night and see if it works.

[quote name='oc_bastard']Might just be an issue with the DLC content not being available on PSN since the game isn't even available at retail yet.

Give it another shot after the next PSN Store update Tuesday night and see if it works.[/QUOTE]

I got mine to work... so it might just be dumb luck, or you obtained it though another and they used it =P

[quote name='oc_bastard']Might just be an issue with the DLC content not being available on PSN since the game isn't even available at retail yet.

Give it another shot after the next PSN Store update Tuesday night and see if it works.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='admiralvic']I got mine to work... so it might just be dumb luck, or you obtained it though another and they used it =P[/QUOTE]

The email they sent me said it went valid on 3/15/2011, that and the move heroes game is all I won, (my wife won the 30 day DC online trial, but I gave that away to another member since I wouldn't have used it) but I was lucky enough to have a fellow CAG'r pm me a replacement code that worked fine.

So, just a heads up to those who won DLC for infamous 2 may want to try and redeem on the first minute of the day that those codes go live.

UPDATE: I told my buddy about my code issue, and he just called me back, the Move Heroes static theme he won came back as "code has been redeemed the maximum amount of times" just like my skins code. He doesn't care because he was just trying to win infamous 2, but none the less, that's a load of crap if you ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:
New code from Twitter: WCLNWXPX

EDIT: Dang, got beat to positing it.

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']for those who got their playstation move heroes game: Did it ship anything special? (regular shipping, 2-day,etc) Is the game sealed or open copy? post pictures![/QUOTE]
Your wish is my command.

014.jpg
015.jpg

Hey for those people who received there move heroes game. How much emails did you guys use? Just wondering because I used over 10 and feel like I wont get my infamous 2 game

I'm at 172 entries and only won the static theme so far. To the people that win, how much do you space out your entries per code. So, how much time do you put between "Play again" with each individual code.

[quote name='dindras']I'm at 172 entries and only won the static theme so far. To the people that win, how much do you space out your entries per code. So, how much time do you put between "Play again" with each individual code.[/QUOTE]

that answer wont help you, you have the same odds of winning playing 10 accounts as fast as you can possibly play picking the same thing, as playing 10 account picking one thing every min and a different location each time.

At set times prizes unlock, and without knowing when every second holds the same odd as the last

I won Move Heroes not long after the contest started, and even got a response back from prizelogic that my win was valid, but no game yet.

EDIT: Got it today. However, I have a friend that won hers before I did, never got a confirmation #, and never got a response back from prizelogic.

I got the two copies of Move Heroes yesterday. Unopened, however the game with a Not For Resale stamp where the barcode normally is. Anyone wanting to trade for Infamous 2?

Normal copy btw/

[quote name='rb109972']i just picked mine up from the Mail Box, it was shipped usps priority mail, it came sealed, but no barcode just "NOT FOR RESELL"[/QUOTE]

Same here.

I got like 180 entries for the sammies for life and I've only won the Infamous DLC. I've had such bad luck in the Subway contests going back to the pepper one.

My girl entered and won some Coke rewards with the fourth code. I just wanted a free game...curses.

[quote name='Redeema']I got like 180 entries for the sammies for life and I've only won the Infamous DLC. I've had such bad luck in the Subway contests going back to the pepper one.

My girl entered and won some Coke rewards with the fourth code. I just wanted a free game...curses.[/QUOTE]

You still have over a month to keep playing. Don't give up just yet. We are supposed to get free codes every week.

I gave up weeks ago when the codes weren't coming as fast. I mean if we can't win then why bother? All I got was a lousy trial code. My last hope is to get through during that event on the 28th but I'm having someone else do it for me since I'll be at work.

[quote name='smokey6']The email they sent me said it went valid on 3/15/2011, that and the move heroes game is all I won, (my wife won the 30 day DC online trial, but I gave that away to another member since I wouldn't have used it) but I was lucky enough to have a fellow CAG'r pm me a replacement code that worked fine.

So, just a heads up to those who won DLC for infamous 2 may want to try and redeem on the first minute of the day that those codes go live.

UPDATE: I told my buddy about my code issue, and he just called me back, the Move Heroes static theme he won came back as "code has been redeemed the maximum amount of times" just like my skins code. He doesn't care because he was just trying to win infamous 2, but none the less, that's a load of crap if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

Wow.. same thing happened to me.

EDIT: Forgot I had 2 codes, one gave me the "code has been redeemed the maximum amount of times" error (I never gave it to anyone) but luckily the other code worked. I'll be sure to redeem the Infamous 2 codes right when they go live..

After not playing for 2 weeks (Pokemon :3) I won playstation move heroes! I only used about 20 codes so far and I won a static theme on my first code! I feel lucky :D

Got my copy of Move Heroes yesterday. Already sold it to a friend of mine (who actually has a Move controller). Still holding out hope for Infamous 2, though. Down to one email...

still havent gotten my playstation move heroes game. darn it! for those who got theres does anyone know the latest in terms of the shipping. check mailbox and looked around front door and still nothing. i hope im getting the game!

so does anyone have any tips for winning Move Heroes? Like did you click on certain areas in a certain order or a certain location?

[quote name='jedimario']so does anyone have any tips for winning Move Heroes? Like did you click on certain areas in a certain order or a certain location?[/QUOTE]

its all random

So after almost a month and a half of winning absolutely nothing, I play today... all of a sudden I see a giant inFamous 2 logo appear! Seeing as how that's the only thing I am really going for in this contest, I got pretty excited!

Then I read the text and saw that it was for the "Facebook game experience," whatever the hell that is. What a tease. :\

Edit: Oh joy, I just got a PS Home sandwich costume too! It's my lucky day!!1!1

I have tried 4 diffrent subways and all are out of cups, one worker thought it had ended. Said they just took down all the display stuff for the contest. S I am asking if any onehas a spare lvl up cup code to send me. Thx in advance

Oh yeah, one more thing, I do not agree that it is all random. I am using 4 emails, yes I am "cheating' the point here is when I signed up on my third second code 2 nd pick I won the move heros theme, I knew about the 4 prize limit, so i just refreshed and did not claim, now that email is at 180 entries and no other wins. Ok singed up the 4th account last night frist code first pick... win...bat man thing refresh not claimed. ok so first couple codes on all accounts have wone and nothing else. doesnt seem so random to me..makes u think odds are good so u keep playing. anyway gratz to all of u who have wone good prizes. I will keep trying.

4 email accounts 729 subs for a year entries won inFamous theme, inFanous enhancement move hereos theme not claimed batman thing not claimed

After a few weeks of playing I finally got what I was after.
inFamous 2!

All together, I got:
$5 Subway card
Infamous 2 Character Skin
Subway Home Costume
inFamous 2
Batman stuff (never claimed)

Done with this Subway contest, hopefully that frees up a few more wins for others :).

Got PS Move Heroes on Friday. It comes with a "Not for Resale" in the back. Eh, I was hoping to trade it in to Amazon quick. Will probably just wait and see if I'll get the Move or see if Gamestop has a good enough trade in promo in the near future.

I've already won Infamous 2 in the sweepstakes,but if I won on the fire drill,would I still get two copies of the game?Would love to win one from my Bro lol

[quote name='admiralvic']just got my move heroes FROM THE FIRE DRILL

Says not for resale. Nothing else really needs to be said =P figured people would want to know.[/QUOTE]

Guess What I got mine too! I knew I was faster than you guys when you said it was up for over a minute.

I think if you have won from subway already, you do not have to enter your info again (only your email).
I must have submitted my email and not realized it was accepted (because of the check box).

There is still hope for people like me and fadetoone that got in early but were having technical difficulties using firefox.

[quote name='pandanaut']I'm ready for the inFamous 2 fire drill this week. Feeling lucky![/QUOTE]

[quote name='koch1987']when is the next fire drill? and how does that work?[/QUOTE]

The fire drill is next week, not this week.

[quote name='mkernan']The fire drill is next week, not this week.[/QUOTE]

D'oh, you're right. Ah well, I'll just have to hope I feel lucky next week then! ;)

I have so many questions about this entire thing. Are there particular tricks to getting prizes and do you have to do it at certain times of the day? Today was my first day doing it and after using 5 email addresses, i won 3 DLC's, a subway GC and Infamous 2. That has to be REALLY unsual right? Because i have been trying for the last 2 hours and i haven;t won anything else.

Did anyone get any confirmation email regarding Infamous 2 yet?? And do they have a particular time for the fire drill or is it random throughout the day?

bread's done
Back